Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) (36950 Views)

SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Hamilton1(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
lordm:
This is wrong, hand thieves to police. I remember the first time I heard someone was being burnt in my area in Lagos. I cried inside of me
Lock them up so tomorrow Mumu police will release them collect money??
Nigeria police is the cause of all this jungle justice.
If some of this thieves are getting 15years imprisonment when caught. I'm not sure people will be engaging in jungle justice.
They will just hand you over to police to spend the rest of your years in Jail.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Hamilton1(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
jungle justice is wrong... Why Ina no go burn politician wey Dem accused of stealing... Hand them to police who knows they might change tomorro.. yet these same Igbo claim civilization over others pass anything..
If some of this thieves are getting 15years imprisonment when caught. I'm not sure people will be engaging in jungle justice.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Hamilton1:

stop looking for excuses to justify madness stupidity and barbarism... Who made u a judge to now pass 15 years on an accused but u were quick to condemn killers of Deborah... Nonsense
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2023
blueAgent:

This is one of my greatest regrets in life, not buying bitcoin then. shocked
Just imagine buying N2000 worth of bitcoin At N58 or less per bitcoin. You will have approximately 34 to 35 bitcoins.

Then also, imagine you forgot about it and only remembered in April 2021 when the price value was highest at $64,800 dollars.
34 or 35 x 64800

That will be equal to about $2,203,200 minimum or more.

Then keep it till 2023 when dollar is a thousand plus.

(Lemme just add 3 Zeros)

N2,203,200,000 in black market.
Two billion, two hundred and three million plus.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

grin grin grin
Imagination go kill me.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Hamilton1(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
stop looking for excuses to justify madness stupidity and barbarism... Who made u a judge to now pass 15 years on an accused but u were quick to condemn killers of Deborah... Nonsense
Go thief make I be among the people that will catch you.
Na that time you go understand angry undecided
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by siant: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Exactly how a blackman will react to the truth. Aside violence and looking emotional pity and calling people names, they don't have anything positive to contribute, just like how this gentleman quoting me has proven.
It is 90% sure you're an Igbo. Na them they suffer from this highly inferiority complex
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Do you have a stroke? Go tiff for oshodi na.
Foolish boy
Awon babe e ni oponu. Eleriibu
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
foleskay:

Awon babe e ni oponu. Eleriibu
Foolish boy
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
That guy when dem use skit ontop stolen phone needs to see this video
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Barcalee: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wait and get judgment. Did I hear someone say babarism? Wait till you fall victim of these under world creatures ,you'll wish that day never came
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hamilton1:

Go thief make I be among the people that will catch you.
Na that time you go understand angry undecided
motherfuckin idiotic terrorist get out
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
siant:
It is 90% sure you're an Igbo. Na them they suffer from this highly inferiority complex

What have you contributed to the world? Stop whining and say something tangible. What Is your race contributing to the world? Don't even mention natural resources cos that's not your invention, just nature's gift to you. What have ur race contributed?
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by teewhyhomes: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
99thEnemy:

Just imagine buying N2000 worth of bitcoin At N58 or less per bitcoin. You will have approximately 34 to 35 bitcoins.

Then also, imagine you forgot about it and only remembered in April 2021 when the price value was highest at $64,800 dollars.
34 or 35 x 64800

That will be equal to about $2,203,200 minimum or more.

Then keep it till 2023 when dollar is a thousand plus.

(Lemme just add 3 Zeros)

N2,203,200,000 in black market.
Two billion, two hundred and three million plus.
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

grin grin grin
Imagination go kill me.
grin grin grin

OMo see Money!!!!

This one na blood money grin grin grin .

My brother I find it hard to forgive myself, it's one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
The funny thing is that,I had the money that would have given me that much bitcoin in 2009.
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by siant: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

What have you contributed to the world? Stop whining and say something tangible. What Is your race contributing to the world? Don't even mention natural resources cos that's not your invention, just nature's gift to you. What have ur race contributed?
Go and ask your forefathers
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
siant:
Go and ask your forefathers
grin grin I Don catch am
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by aalangel(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126742639:

Is Back With Today's Bad News

Why do you write awful and disgusting things like this?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
aalangel:

Why do you write awful and disgusting things like this?

What Is The Meaning Of
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Candidate004: 2:55am On Nov 03, 2023
M
Re: Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) by Swiftgrp: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.