Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter (42936 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by kiddkash(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:
To me 16 yrs old girls are no longer kids.

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves
According to the constitution, age of consent in Nigeria especially North is 13
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Godwin Emmanuel living in badagry
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Henry22(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
sageb:

So hilarious 😂
He has left a mark in the compound

Lol
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by abidem4real: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by globalresource: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Condom broke and you are still proud to say it .

Wetin pastors and Imams dey do even babalawo no do am

Can you even read the post

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by otomatic(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Have you tried checking the age of consent in Europe? You will be very surprise.

Why should I check Europe? Am I in Europe? Did the Europeans check the age of consent in Africa?
I hope you will say this same thing if the girl in question is your daughter or niece.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by bonnyhope: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

The world would one day pause to accommodate y'all sexual urges.

Go to the North if they are even keeping to the 18yrs of a thing

You de here the form hypocrisy
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Abdotcom(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves
you are saying 16yrs down to 12 or 14 self
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by dbestcno(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2023
That's why no matter how an underage girl is beautiful, I can never talk to her alone. Someone must be around because the matured girls we see today are mostly underage

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
bonnyhope:

Go to the North if they are even keeping to the 18yrs of a thing

You de here the form hypocrisy

Abusing the word hypocrisy without applying common sen__. Am I the one in the North? Did you see my father or brother with an underage? Have you ever seen me speak in favour of child marriage whether in the North or South? So which hypocrisy are you on about or you don't know the meaning of that WORD?
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by StreetFight: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

And you blame and curse Northerners for marrying 14 years olds, are you different? Definitely you have been sleeping with underaged girls for long, very soon, you will be caught, publicly paraded, prosecuted, jailed, and publicly hanged

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Yorubafonja: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
callmevirus:

Contact me am your sure plug
Go and marry
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Hamilton1(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2023
adams123:
In Islam, if Emmanuel agreed to the act, he is to be stone to death for committing adultery while the fornicator will be given 100 lashes of bulala.
ISLAM is the solution to world PROBLEMS. And if you fail to practice Islam before your death, then you are in hell fire 🔥
Useless religion, Pakistan is already sending your fellow Afghanistan headslammars out of there land grin grin
Religion of peace is chasing there fellow brothers away grin
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Yorubafonja: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Hassanmaye:
I know what's wrong with our stupid Yoruba people, you will come to nairaland and be abusing ndigbo but everyday you are raping your children, stupid people, what are you going to gain by raping your offspring??
E sure me say you no gree read the post
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by NaBanga: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
So the guy has likely been defiling the girl since the age of 13 to 14 since he has been there for 3 years. The defiler's wife gave the child medicine to abort the pregnancy. What if the girl had died? This is what happens when you don't hold people accountable and teach children to hide things. The man and his wife should be arrested.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by highchief1: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2023
post=126746708:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/pastors-tenant-impregnates-his-16-year-old-daughter/
since I started using durex,my life has not been the same.durex doesn’t break.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Jeyun: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

see as I dey look u with one eye this your statement no ordinary, u better commot hand for were that small girl dey now.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
otomatic:

Why should I check Europe? Am I in Europe? Did the Europeans check the age of consent in Africa?
I hope you will say this same thing if the girl in question is your daughter or niece.

Simple question you don turn am to fight. Haba!
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by stanliwise(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
I wish you the same. Useless entity
As you see no crime in adult misleading naive youngies into forbidden act. So shall it be on your doorstep.
You should not fear what you consider right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Na wa
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Solofresh2: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2023
stanliwise:

As you see no crime in adult misleading naive youngies into forbidden act. So shall it be on your doorstep.
You should not fear what you consider right.
See this mumu oo
Who the fvck are you by the way??
You are no where near a god talkless of being God.Back to sender joor
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Beraphiu(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2023

61 minus 16
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Condom broke and you are still proud to say it .

Wetin pastors and Imams dey do even babalawo no do am

Ewww, you no read this News well.... I can bet that.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by whitejs: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

16 years is also common

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by callmevirus(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Yorubafonja:

Go and marry

Lol, you don marry?

She needs help
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Bellotelli: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Forgerrit! Some 16 yr old these days don masure fillish.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by otomatic(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Simple question you don turned am to fight. Haba!

No sir. It is not a fight.
My point is, what is wrong is wrong.
Culturally, it is wrong.
As a parent it is wrong.
We should only copy good things from other cultures.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by ennyslim147(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why nah
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by billyG(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why d irresponsible pastor dey go talk all this shiit in court,say condom break d defendant should ask him was he there ?what brand of condom was used?....he cannot train his daughter well.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Amount(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God

And the gullible followers

God really stupid for your life like this so... abi?
Cursed are thou amongst men, that you shall fist on tribulations daily.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by bergs2: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Henry22:
Pastors's tenant turns inlaw, case closed grin

Lobatan!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.