Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter (42981 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by victorazyvictor(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
O(
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by happney65: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:
To me 16 yrs old girls are no longer kids.

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves

O sha fe ma do underage sha.

Ashewooooooooo
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Ecardz: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
Wahala oo
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Smart2023(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:
Nice one , I want to get pregnant too ...my prayer everyday cry cry
For how much
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by callmevirus(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:

Contact me am your sure plug
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by dkidd: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

The world would one day pause to accommodate y'all sexual urges.

Lol... Calm down 😂
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Mandela27: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Just pray make Dem no spoil ur daughter early for this life...being over protective doesn't even work
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by adams123: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2023
In Islam, if Emmanuel agreed to the act, he is to be stone to death for committing adultery while the fornicator will be given 100 lashes of bulala.
ISLAM is the solution to world PROBLEMS. And if you fail to practice Islam before your death, then you are in hell fire 🔥

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by crownprince23: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2023
If na Ibadan this happened, na Agidigbo dem go carry the matter go. Ibadan pelu iwa werey
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Was his intent meant to collect the rent he paid back. By impregnating his daughter.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by IROKALIBE(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:
men plenty that will help out
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Konjiboii: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:

Send a DM if you are truly serious
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Rilwayne001: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves

You’re a big fooool bro!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Akaegwu(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:
Are you married? or you want to be baby mama?
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by VULCAN(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
And if someone requests for a person who can read English, you too will raise your hand lol.

accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Condom broke and you are still proud to say it .

Wetin pastors and Imams dey do even babalawo no do am

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Orinechi: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Puzy bleeped cannot be u bleeped according to one nailander. Put the father of your daughter 's first child to prison, it must come back to hurt her or that family. Ask him to marry ur daughter and stop this legal tussle. U failed as a father probably cos u are busy casting out non-existing demon while ur tenant was taken turn of ur daughter' s vag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Akaegwu(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Condom broke and you are still proud to say it .

Wetin pastors and Imams dey do even babalawo no do am
Read before commenting
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by naturefellow(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

better articulated.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by SouthernPlateau: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Condom burst ,,e sweet una, una no stop...pls continue dont stop...dont worry nuthin will happen,...are u serious hehehe
...see am now sweet 16
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by maxiuc(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
kokakola:
A wise man doesn't eat in every Restaurant no matter the level of his hunger.
Think twice and apply wisdom before you use your Device.
you are very correct, I dey do eyes like sey I no see my tenants daughters hmmm I don swim plenty Ocean and seas las las e go be one shallow stream go come swallow me grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Chetas81(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Rubbish post why hiding people involved in this case
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Kennitrust(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Thailand even make it 14.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Chibuzoripob: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by sagebot(f): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
The 16 year old foolish girl is to be blamed here.When the Emmanuel was sleeping with her all those while, why didn't she voice out undecided
It means she is enjoying it and I don't see any form of sexual violence here
I guess you will not see a problem with a full grown man preying on a naive young teenager as anything just because you think "she is enjoying it"...
How do you all reason?.. So because she is 16 with a female body that means she is meant to be molested and her innocence taken at a young age..
What happened to adult women that he had to look at a child... Yet you chose to blame a child rather than an adult man that is supposed to protect her... Men like you need to be put down..

8 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by IamAsiri: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

So that even the 16 year olds who don't agree can be raped and the rapists citing consent? There is no need for any downward review. Plus, you would still want more downward reviews till it gets to 12 year olds (as someone on this platform once referred to a 14 year old girl as a lady).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by yeyebrity: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:

Dude, even 13 year olds ar very wild. As soon as they become teenagers, boom!
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by BigdaddyPR: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Age of consent in Austria, China, Brazil and some other countries is 14, 15 in others, Uk is 16 and so on. Puberty and biological markers are usually relied on in older civilizations to consumate marriages between boys and girls, as a matter of fact, it was not uncommon to see teenagers get married.

pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by GloriousGbola: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2023
The good thing is the man did his nonsense in lagos

Iifetime sentence loading

We will be here six to nine months from now when he is sentenced.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Sirchiboy: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2023
post=126746712:
What Is Really Happening Inside This Matter?

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
I need job
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Alliswell248: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God

And the gullible followers

It's obvious you didn't read or understood what you read.

Wasted money spent educating people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Ollyb2020(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental/hp to be use for uber to deliver weekly.

I have a high driver rating of 4.96 on uber am dedicated and serious when it comes to work

I’m very sincere and very careful in my dealings
No accident records so far so good.

I will handle your car with utmost care.

I am ready to pay weekly as rental and monthly as hp

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a very secured fenced and gated area on lagos mainland.

WhatsApp/call - my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.