Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter (42984 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by jimcaddy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mumu boy, firstly you dey knack a minor? Secondly Shey you did not know when the condom broke that you closed eyes and released blissfully inside the poor girl? Mr Man you see that your kini, them suppose cut am for you.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by MyAmericandream(f): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Pierocash:
keep crying and pretending. Just try do what I suggested. You will discover that even your husband prefers that 16yr old than you.

Cry untop wetin na? When you start having female children by the time they clock 13-16yrs, Men will start taking advantage of them because they’re so irresistible

Someone like you will sleep with your teenage daughter/niece because they are voluptuous. OmG I just couldn’t control myself, it is the work of the devil. So many 5exual fantasy just dey run through that una head. After you jerk off you body never come down?
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Inosky: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2023
id911:

Nope, by law minor can't consent to anything because she isn't an adult.

I guess the argument of that guy above asking the age of consent be reviewed downward may make a bit of sense tho but most times 15, 16, 17 year old still noticably behave like a child despite their physical appearance.

What of if the girl in question says that she was not r@ped which seems to be the fact here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.