Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter (42945 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by yahoodetector: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

The world would one day pause to accommodate y'all sexual urges.

If we check very well now, you started having sex from the age of 14. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites like you who come out to appear saintly but hideous behind closed doors
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Dickson178(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
robinfemi:
The headline twist no be small cheesy grin cheesy
my brother I tire o. Ah think say na pastor impregnated his own biological daughter 😀
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
yahoodetector:

If we check very well now, you started having sex from the age of 14. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites like you who come out to appear saintly but hideous behind closed doors

Your mother started having sex at 14, not me. That is why you think it is hypocrisy to condemn paedophilia. Keep your dysfunctional sexual opinions within your family. Don't think it is normal to sane and moral people.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by armadeo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
alphaconde:
Godwin Emmanuel

I don't know why I suspect people who bear 2 English names in Nigeria

One time.

Na fraud to me straight. Avoid
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by armadeo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
maxiuc:
you are very correct, I dey do eyes like sey I no see my tenants daughters hmmm[b] I don swim plenty Ocean and seas las las e go be one shallow stream go come swallow me[/b] grin cheesy grin cheesy

Permission to add to my book of elders sayings.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by yahoodetector: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Your mother started having sex at 14, not me. That is why you think it is normal. Keep your dysfunctional sexual opinions within your family. Don't think it is normal to sane and moral people.

Now you are going cliche by bringing my mum into it.

That's how we know women who started fighting their mothers from their teen age.

Their mothers will try to caution them and she receives a slap. So they have no issues insulting the mothers of others at any slightest opportunity. 👍🏾
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
yahoodetector:

Now you are going cliche by bringing my mum into it.

That's how we know women who started fighting their mothers from their teen age.

Their mothers will try to caution them and she receives a slap. So they have no issues insulting the mothers of others at any slightest opportunity. 👍🏾

Okay, your mother's pu___ wasn't pounded at 14 by your dad, but it is mine you want to check well?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by GoodRocks: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Yea right! They should even bring it down to 4. I mean, you can't wait to ravage their vaginas. Senate should sit and review the age, just so you can fck women earlier. #Spits

The world would one day pause to accommodate y'all sexual urges.

Except you just want to keep fooling and deceiving yourself, everyone including you, knows that a 16 years old girl isn't a kid anymore. These girls all have boyfriends and random guys they sleep and have sex with on a steady.

So what nonsense are you saying? As if what that guy said was a lie?
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by GoodRocks: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
otomatic:

They said he had been sleeping with the girl for a long time. So if he has lived there for 4 years, then maybe he started sleeping with her 2 years after moving in. That will mean the girl was about 14 when he started.
So, should we bring down the age of consent to 14 to suit you?

The 16 year old foolish girl has been enjoying it ever since. When the Emmanuel was sleeping with her all those while, why didn't she voice out?
It means she is enjoying it and I don't see any form of sexual violence here. And what that guy said is true.

Dude, 16years old girls nowadays knows things you don't know. They are more exposed and mature than you already.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by BigdaddyPR: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Austria and UK for example have decided to peg their age of consent at 14 and 16 years respectively, meaning a 14 year old Austrian boy is capable of having consensual sexual relations with a 40 year old woman, likewise a 16 year old British girl can have consensual relations with a 40 year old man. Whether someone somewhere in Africa is enraged or emotional about it is inconsequential to them.

YoshihideSuga:

For their age mates, not adults who are over 30
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by nedekid: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:
Nice one , I want to get pregnant too ...my prayer everyday cry cry
Pls stop sending me mails,I'm just praying to God about the condition my fiancee gave me before we get married....
I'm engaged
Regular Ice-Cream will surely bring your prayer to pass.
Unless your man is shooting blanks.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Aghans(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
ChiChiPat:
Nice one , I want to get pregnant too ...my prayer everyday cry cry
Pls stop sending me mails,I'm just praying to God about the condition my fiancee gave me before we get married....
I'm engaged

Stop the fornication and see if you will not get pregnant after marriage
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by dinkyicon: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid men of God

And the gullible followers
so at your age you cannot read and understand
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by mdntiri(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:
To me 16 yrs old girls are no longer kids.

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves
The age of consent is 16 in Ghana. But marriage age is 18. And that presents the dilemma of what to do with a pregnant but unwedded 16,17 year old
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by sagebot(f): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
Read through my lines well.I never said a girl of 16 years is meant to be molested and I didn't say the man did well.Women like you need to be put down
Go and re-read what you wrote... I guess "the foolish girl needs to be blamed here" and "I don't see any form of Sexual violence here" doesn't constitute as you blaming the teenage girl and supporting a pedophile...
I know you where dvmb pervert, but, I didn't know you where this daft to comprehend what you yourself wrote... Dvmb Pedophile like you...
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by teewhyhomes: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by sagebot(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The 16 year old foolish girl has been enjoying it ever since. When the Emmanuel was sleeping with her all those while, why didn't she voice out?
It means she is enjoying it and I don't see any form of sexual violence here. And what that guy said is true.

Dude, 16years old girls nowadays knows things you don't know. They are more exposed and mature than you already.
Whether they know or don't know things shouldn't be a concern to you as an adult... Adult prey on these kids because they are not fully mentally developed..
They are teenagers with raging hormones and a little attention gets them.. But, that doesn't mean that their naivete needs to be exploited for some men's benefit...
Trust me, some of these girls regrets these actions as it's a starting point in their ruin...
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by GoodRocks: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
sagebot:

Whether they know or don't know things shouldn't be a concern to you as an adult... Adult prey on these kids because they are not fully mentally developed..
They are teenagers with raging hormones and a little attention gets them.. But, that doesn't mean that their naivete needs to be exploited for some men's benefit...
Trust me, some of these girls regrets these actions as it's a starting point in their ruin...

Dey whine yourself.

Little attention gets them? Be saying rubbish there.

These girls gives guys older them green light and attention (meaning na the girls dey chase the guys Indirectly) I hate when your type sees the truth but rush online to cap carelessly because you want to sound woke!

Madam, a 16 years old will tell a mature man that he isn't man enough simply because he didn't fvvck her. So what nonsense are you Saying? No let me Vex for you 😡

These 16 years old girls knows things that you probably don't know. They're more mature and do things you think it's secret. Dey play
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by MyAmericandream(f): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:
To me 16 yrs old girls are no longer kids.

I keep saying that the Senate should review age of consent downward from 18 to 16, because 16 yr olds of this days are full grown babes ,except we just want to continue deceving ourselves

Stupid thing
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Pierocash(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Stupid thing
Take a 16 yr old into your house as a maid to assist you and your husband, you will discover you are the stupid thing here. She go collect your husband. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by MyAmericandream(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
BigdaddyPR:
Austria and UK for example have decided to peg their age of consent at 14 and 16 years respectively, meaning a 14 year old Austrian boy is capable of having consensual sexual relations with a 40 year old woman, likewise a 16 year old British girl can have consensual relations with a 40 year old man. Whether someone somewhere in Africa is enraged or emotional about it is inconsequential to them.

But a 28 year old Nigeria guy was arrested in UK for this act.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by MyAmericandream(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pierocash:
Take a 16 yr old into your house as a maid to assist you and your husband, you will discover you are the stupid thing here. She go collect your husband. Keep deceiving yourself
You are such a stupid man. You perv
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by BigdaddyPR: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
He was arrested because the girl was younger than 16, he would still have been arrested if the girl had taken him in her room, seduced him, verbally consent and had sex an hour to her 16th birthday.

MyAmericandream:

But a 28 year old Nigeria guy was arrested in UK for this act.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Alaigbopress: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ajangbadi is in Ojo not Badagry
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Solofresh2: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
sagebot:

Go and re-read what you wrote... I guess "the foolish girl needs to be blamed here" and "I don't see any form of Sexual violence here" doesn't constitute as you blaming the teenage girl and supporting a pedophile...
I know you where dvmb pervert, but, I didn't know you where this daft to comprehend what you yourself wrote... Dvmb Pedophile like you...
Please leave me alone and stay off my mentions
And don't ever mention me on any topic again
I am entitled to my opinion just like you are and if you are not happy with it,that's your problem
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
otomatic:

No sir. It is not a fight.
My point is, what is wrong is wrong.
Culturally, it is wrong.
As a parent it is wrong.
We should only copy good things from other cultures.

Is Age of consent conceptualized by Africans? Puberty was the yard stick.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Pierocash(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You are such a stupid man. You perv
keep crying and pretending. Just try do what I suggested. You will discover that even your husband prefers that 16yr old than you.
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by sagebot(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
Please leave me alone and stay off my mentions
And don't ever mention me on any topic again
I am entitled to my opinion just like you are and if you are not happy with it,that's your problem
It's a public forum where everyone gives their opinion... Who asked you to contribute on the topic If you didn't want your opinion being questioned and debated on. Since I'm entitled too, You should learn to shut up and not contribute negatively...

I'll just allow you be because I will like to believe you are "empathetic" like you claim and was just being misguided wanting to join the crowd... Like you said, Karma is real.. Be guided... Goodnight...
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by sagebot(f): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dey whine yourself.

Little attention gets them? Be saying rubbish there.

These girls gives guys older them green light and attention (meaning na the girls dey chase the guys Indirectly) I hate when your type sees the truth but rush online to cap carelessly because you want to sound woke!

Madam, a 16 years old will tell a mature man that he isn't man enough simply because he didn't fvvck her. So what nonsense are you Saying? No let me Vex for you 😡

These 16 years old girls knows things that you probably don't know. They're more mature and do things you think it's secret. Dey play
So because they are brazen and chase men, then the men stupid as they are will fall into their trap instead of chastising them... No wonder you all fall to your ruin all because of your third leg...

How are you as an adult be comfortably sitting with a 16 years old that gave her the audacity to say such... You all gave them the room because you don't respect yourself...

We know your type Uncle... How will you know how they behave if you have not being grooming some yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by GoodRocks: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
sagebot:

So because they are brazen and chase men, then the men stupid as they are will fall into their trap instead of chastising them... No wonder you all fall to your ruin all because of your third leg...

How are you as an adult be comfortably sitting with a 16 years old that gave her the audacity to say such... You all gave them the room because you don't respect yourself...

We know your type Uncle... How will you know how they behave if you have not being grooming some yourself...

Brain dey pain? Why should the men chastised them? Do the men looks like father Christmas to you or what? Will they put Honey in your mouth and you'll spit it out? Like are you ok?

Your type knows this truth but just want to sound woke, not knowing you're actually dumb. You should be sending your message to those 16yrs old girls who wants to explore life and knack every guy in the area.

We know your type very well, you left the girls who played victims and decided to blame the men. You must really be a 🤡

Abeg no quote me again. This is my last response to you
Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by Omoluabi16(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay, your mother's pu___ wasn't pounded at 14 by your dad, but it is mine you want to check well?
it is the 360⁰ turn for me. How he went from harassing someone to taking a moralistic stand in one second. The brother no fit take wetin he give. They call ladies unprintable names, but once you mention their poor mommi or sisters they begin to cry. 😁

3 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Tenant Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Omoluabi16:
it is the 360⁰ turn for me. How he went from harassing someone to taking a moralistic stand in one second. The brother no fit take wetin he give. They call ladies unprintable names, but once you mention their poor mommi or sisters they begin to cry. 😁

They always do it. I don't know why they find it hard to converse without slutshaming ladies.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.