Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria (2572 Views)

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / Cross River, Epicentre Of Agric Value Chain -USAID / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by spagettiluv: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
@raskimonojendor...

you still stink behind the alternate moniker...

PIG LA PIG
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WTF is raskimonojendor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Winneepye: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
After escaping from the hunger in the east they turn to statisticians in South West.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by mokwechineme: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

That's exactly what u are doing now.
So many nwa boys who didn't finish primary school flooding other regions.
But u will deny, in this age and era, u are seeing a man in his thirties saying he is the first medical doctor in his entire village in SE.
U will see lgb0s sharing testimony as to how they are the first to ever get admitted into a higher institution in a very large family.
I know a friend whose younger is in the university because they don't want a situation whereby nobody attended school in their family as that is what they inherited from their parents.
Somehow, u folks come online to talk about how u are so literate while other regions are not.
Whereas the iIIitrates who cañ't read and write from your region are flooding other regions on daily basis.
U seem misérable
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by M4A1carbine: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
he that creates documents for you preeks and worthless PIGs, in your gathering of piglets. grin

spagettiluv:
WTF is raskimonojendor?
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
mokwechineme:
did U watch the hunger protests yesterday in southwest?
But your generations keep fleeing to the SW in night buses because of stark,grave poverty including your grannies.You run from poverty come SW you still dey wail against the rich,progressive SW,
No be mumu be dat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
mokwechineme:
U seem misérable
That's what the avèràge Iîàr does when confronted with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Enugurangers: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

But your generations keep fleeing to the SW in night buses because of stark,grave poverty including your grannies.You run from poverty come SW you still they wail against the rich,progressive SW,
No be mumu be dat.
My brother, I am tired of this our Igbo tribe. We love to project our failures on other. When we confront these idiots with the truth, they label us abakaliki.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
carterguccy:

Why not use your time to call your own leaders out for your own good?

Last time I checked, it you from your region trooping in thousands to the this same SW with your cellophane!

Hypocrite yam leg with loud mouth grin
yes trooping in to come and hustle not to come and wear hejab and up and down clothes and be being at igondo and Ikotu roads. All the slumps in Lagos are all been occupied with Yoruba lazy lads, while all the mansions in Lagos are filled up with troopers the igbos the most hard working tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Neckpresser101: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

That's exactly what u are doing now.
So many nwa boys who didn't finish primary school flooding other regions.
But u will deny, in this age and era, u are seeing a man in his thirties saying he is the first medical doctor in his entire village in SE.
U will see lgb0s sharing testimony as to how they are the first to ever get admitted into a higher institution in a very large family.
I know a friend whose younger is in the university because they don't want a situation whereby nobody attended school in their family as that is what they inherited from their parents.
Somehow, u folks come online to talk about how u are so literate while other regions are not.
Whereas the iIIitrates who cañ't read and write from your region are flooding other regions on daily basis.
see wetin explanation don do you? grin

SW has the highest number of out of school children in the south that remains a fact

Over 1M+

NYSC has it that Igbos have the highest number of coppers scattered all over Nigeria the last time they released Thier data. I Think they've stopped doing so

Igbos have the highest literacy rate in Nigeria now

With SE topping the most educated states

Igbos have been toppers in both waec,neco,jamb

Winning both national and international competitions

Maybe you're still living in the past of awolowo era

Wake up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That's why your people are fleeing to the SW in large number. Jungle people.

We saw videos of your regular Onitsha barbecue festival yesterday.
yes they are trooping in to come and use what u cannot use to make money because of your laziness. Business u cannot do work u can not learn apply for white collar job no way. Only to stand on high ways and be looking for hard working motorist to collect money from lazy owomidas. If u come to the east and steal because of your laziness, u see as them burn those ones them go fry u, we hate dirty lazy people like u .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Neckpresser101:
see wetin explanation don do you? grin

SW has the highest number of out of school children in the south that remains a fact

Over 1M+

NYSC has it that Igbos have the highest number of coppers scattered all over Nigeria

Igbos have the highest literacy rate in Nigeria now

With SE topping the most educated states

Igbos have been toppers in both waec,neco,jamb

Winning both national and international competitions

Maybe you're still living in the past of awolowo era

Wake up!
First and foremost, I spoke on behalf of all the regions not SW.
Will u deny that there are millions of iIIitrate lgb0s and out of school children who are lgb0s serving as nwa boy and house girls in different locations across Nigèria?
If we dig this ur NYSC stats now, somehow we will find out it's false.
Hausas, Yorûbas and other trîbès have been topping JAMB, WAEC and NECO from ages ago, we didn't hear noise, it was not used as a yardstick for literacy, the moment an lgb0 got it, it became a yardstick for literacy.
Different schools go for competition and win, they went with students from other ethnic groups and won.
National and international competitions, from Yorûbas to other trîbès.
Accept it, u have loads of iIIitrates who are holed up in other regions and outside the country, ur iIIitrates in otegr regions adds to the number of illiterates in that region.
Ur half baked graduates doing NYSC are what u use as a yardstick for literacy?
lgb0s always have a way of downgrading others alot.
During my university days, we have loads of lgb0s with us who privately when talking with them (because I talk with them alot) has a way of saying Hausa-Fulani are iIIitrates, yet there was no single lgb0 student that came in the top 10 of the best graduating students which was littered with same Hausa-Fulani they were badmouthing.
Ur iIIitrates are littered in huge numbers across states like Benue, Nasarawa, Kano, Plateau etc.
Loads of lgb0 families without a single a graduate or someone who attended a polytechnic in their homes, yet, u are all Albert Einstein and great scholars on the internet.
Wake up to reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

But your generations keep fleeing to the SW in night buses because of stark,grave poverty including your grannies.You run from poverty come SW you still they wail against the rich,progressive SW,
No be mumu be dat.
no but because of high rate of competition in same business in the east. Business trive very well where there is low rate of competition,u can ask dangote.there no that if there move to the west there will be low rate of competition as the owomidas does not have the head that can do business. hence they took advantage of the owomidas environment and even invite their brothers too sense no go kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
yes they are trooping in to come and use what u cannot use to make money because of your laziness. Business u cannot do work u can not learn apply for white collar job no way. Only to stand on high ways and be looking for hard working motorist to collect money from lazy owomidas. If u come to the east and steal because of your laziness, u see as them burn those ones them go fry u, we hate dirty lazy people like u .
The touts lining up in Onitsha, Enugu,Aba etc waiting for u to take one wrong turn and bleed ur pockets are Yorûbas?
The touts who snatch ur phones from ur hand in the vehicle in SE are all Yorubas?
The touts who collect taxes that makes it impossible for ur Governments in SE to properly tax markets are still Yorûbas?
Outside Lagos, there's no region that has touts like SE and a huge chunk of Lagos touts are still lgb0s and other ethnic groups.
I am not a Yorûba, because u will think I am, face reality, u are all running to SW for better opportunities just like u keep running to South Africa despite their xenophobic attacks on u people.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

The touts lining up in Onitsha, Enugu,Aba etc waiting for u to take one wrong turn and bleed ur pockets are Yorûbas?
The touts who snatch ur phones from ur hand in the vehicle in SE are all Yorubas?
The touts who collect taxes that makes it impossible for ur Governments in SE to properly tax markets are still Yorûbas?
Outside Lagos, there's no region that has touts like SE and a huge chunk of Lagos touts are still lgb0s and other ethnic groups.
I am not a Yorûba, because u will think I am, face reality, u are all running to SW for better opportunities just like u keep running to South Africa despite their xenophobic attacks on u people.
u can see for yourself from the picture you posted yourself how we treat them. If hand touch u too because I suspect sey u fit be tout too for oshodi them go fry u. Better work hard make u no end up for oshodi
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by opamoses1: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
I am sure you are one of those that come back to take the bodies of those barbaceued away. You are happy when such happens. That's free roasted meat for you for 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
yorubas don’t boast of 2x2 business

Use this one to create thread,abeg

Make we scatter this 2 by 2 things completely
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
opamoses1:

I am sure you are one of those that come back to take the bodies of those barbaceued away. You are happy when such happens. That's free roasted meat for you for 6 months.
go back to your Ogbomosho abi hebadan go check wether your old man head still dey him neck oh, before u go carry igbo people matter for your head while hebadan people don collect your old man head for Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by opamoses1: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Possessedkid:
South western are the first people to get educated in nigeria coupled with the fact the colonial master's came to there first and shared their goodies with them

But they lack the zeal to thrive in businesses and ventures
This is what you call businesses LMAO

Jeyun:
go back to your Ogbomosho abi hebadan go check wether your old man head still dey him neck oh, before u go carry igbo people matter for your head while hebadan people don collect your old man head for Ogbomosho
In that of ogbomoso and Ibadan, the below is what your refugee brothers, sisters and parents do to survive. We tell the flat heads to keep the change once in a while grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
carterguccy:

Why not use your time to call your own leaders out for your own good?

Last time I checked, it you from your region trooping in thousands to the this same SW with your cellophane!

Hypocrite yam leg with loud mouth grin

Of course, we travel anywhere

We come to your land and venture into money making enterprise like rent or build a shop establish a trade, dominate your electronics, spear parts, provison, clothing markets...

Make Money from your region and send back to the south east to educate our children and relatives back home as well as develop our region...

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
opamoses1:

This is what you call businesses LMAO

In that of ogbomoso and Ibadan, the below is what your refugee brothers, sisters and parents do to survive. We tell the flat heads to keep the change once in a while grin
e get dignity pass agbero and skull mining wey una dey do for hebadon and Lagos

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
u can see for yourself from the picture you posted yourself how we treat them. If hand touch u too because I suspect sey u fit be tout too for oshodi them go fry u. Better work hard make u no end up for oshodi
U all murdered two people today whereas there hundreds of thousands of them in SE.
People of the jungle and their jungle Justice.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

U all murdered two people today whereas there hundreds of thousands of them in SE.
Na normal thing for that region nah..after the burn burn, dem go chop dem.

Some of the comments from that barbaric video.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Na normal thing for that region nah..after the burn burn, dem go chop dem.

Some of the comments from that barbaric video.
Them no d like make we hear this kind thing.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
opamoses1:

Ibos and cannibalism are like a snail and it's shell. An historical post about ibos below

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
yorubas don’t boast of 2x2 business
Yorubas are too advanced for that 2 x 2 rubbish. cool

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

hebadon boy no go learn work, shebi u sey na agbero u go die put. Chuk head put for main market collect pin we go fry u.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
hebadon boy no go learn work, shebi u sey na agbero u go die put. Chuk head put for main market collect pin we go fry u.
As usual.
The touts have spoken.
Nzobu Nzobu.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Neckpresser101: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

First and foremost, I spoke on behalf of all the regions not SW.
Will u deny that there are millions of iIIitrate lgb0s and out of school children who are lgb0s serving as nwa boy and house girls in different locations across Nigèria?
If we dig this ur NYSC stats now, somehow we will find out it's false.
Hausas, Yorûbas and other trîbès have been topping JAMB, WAEC and NECO from ages ago, we didn't hear noise, it was not used as a yardstick for literacy, the moment an lgb0 got it, it became a yardstick for literacy.
Different schools go for competition and win, they went with students from other ethnic groups and won.
National and international competitions, from Yorûbas to other trîbès.
Accept it, u have loads of iIIitrates who are holed up in other regions and outside the country, ur iIIitrates in otegr regions adds to the number of illiterates in that region.
Ur half baked graduates doing NYSC are what u use as a yardstick for literacy?
lgb0s always have a way of downgrading others alot.
During my university days, we have loads of lgb0s with us who privately when talking with them (because I talk with them alot) has a way of saying Hausa-Fulani are iIIitrates, yet there was no single lgb0 student that came in the top 10 of the best graduating students which was littered with same Hausa-Fulani they were badmouthing.
Ur iIIitrates are littered in huge numbers across states like Benue, Nasarawa, Kano, Plateau etc.
Loads of lgb0 families without a single a graduate or someone who attended a polytechnic in their homes, yet, u are all Albert Einstein and great scholars on the internet.
Wake up to reality.
Explanation explanation.
Who told you graduates don't learn trade or do Nwa boy?

My brother did pharmacy and still learnt trade from my uncle in Onitsha 2 years!

Like I said , you're have a warped idea of reality now .You're still harbouring old awolowo era stereotypes about Igbos being uneducated rushing to go and learn trade. They had no choice then because education wasn't free in SE .

I'm not suggesting everyone in SE are super intelligent or wickedly educated o

Right now SW Yorubas have the highest number of professors and even SANS and that's a fact!

I'm just being honest about how things are taken turn now . Table has changed alot from what it used to be

That's my point

This topic really pain Una

Ndo nu o

It's not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

As usual.
The touts have spoken.
Nzobu Nzobu.
all this dirty lazy hebadon open gutter deficators boys wey no go let person rest for nairaland. I don give one quit notice for my house here for ajao estate, e no won go stay for idimu and Ikotu wey he fellow lazy Yoruba people go fit pay rent, e come dey occupy space wey igbos go stay give me better money. Two years now your hebadon brother never pay rent because of laziness

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
all this dirty lazy hebadon open gutter deficators boys wey no go let person rest for nairaland. I don give one quit notice for my house here for ajao estate, e no won go stay for idimu and Ikotu wey he fellow lazy Yoruba people go fit pay rent, e come dey occupy space wey igbos go stay give me better money. Two years now your hebadon brother never pay rent because of laziness
He know say u no go school, na why he no pay and u no fit do anything.
Na Normal thing, illiterates always get short changed.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Explanation explanation.
Who told you graduates don't learn trade or do Nwa boy?

My brother did pharmacy and still learnt trade from my uncle in Onitsha 2 years!

Like I said , you're have a warped idea of reality now .You're still harbouring old awolowo era stereotypes about Igbos being uneducated rushing to go and learn trade. They had no choice then because education wasn't free in SE .

I'm not suggesting everyone in SE are super intelligent or wickedly educated o

Right now SW Yorubas have the highest number of professors and even SANS and that's a fact!

I'm just being honest about how things are taken turn now . Table has changed alot from what it used to be

That's my point

This topic really pain Una

Ndo nu o

It's not far from the truth
I am not a Yorûba.
The ratio of illiterates as nwa boys to litrates as nwa boys is 90:10.
So many children as nwa boys who should be in secondary school, they farmed and farmed in SE and got shipped to other states as nwa boys.
That's the reality.
U can say the quantity of illiterates travelling out as nwa boys is higher than before.
The lgb0s hawking gala, phone casing, socks, Iguedo's goko cleanser, rat killers, Keke riders, truck pushers, akara fryers, conductors etc etc etc are illiterates.
Many of them in shops where they sell things, all illiterates.
The statistics about u folks going to school have always been high because ur numbers are way less than the northerners so the percentage will always favour u.
To think u folks are highly literate is false.
Nothing is changing, it has always been like this.
In this age, a young man in his thirties is saying he is the first medical doctor in his entire village.
I look at him I begin to imagine what his village looks like.
Till today, u will see a complete lgb0 family with people who barely finished secondary talk more of higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yorubas are too advanced for that 2 x 2 rubbish. cool
I am not a Yorûba but if lgb0s has these stats, we won't be able to stay in this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Will Wail For Life" Says Tinubu Supporter, Now He Is Begging To Feed Family / Some Water Projects Done By Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Flashback) / Babangida Loves and Respects The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.