Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria (2566 Views)

Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / Cross River, Epicentre Of Agric Value Chain -USAID / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Helinus: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

This our education and sophistication just dey pain iyanmiris

Its outdated, Nigerians have seen you guys for you are, Educated Almajiris.

Come to Benin City and confirm.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Gerhards: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

I am not a Yorûba.
The ratio of illiterates as nwa boys to litrates as nwa boys is 90:10.
So many children as nwa boys who should be in secondary school, they farmed and farmed in SE and got shipped to other states as nwa boys.
That's the reality.
U can say the quantity of illiterates travelling out as nwa boys is higher than before.
The lgb0s hawking gala, phone casing, socks, Iguedo's goko cleanser, rat killers, Keke riders, truck pushers, akara fryers, conductors etc etc etc are illiterates.
Many of them in shops where they sell things, all illiterates.
The statistics about u folks going to school have always been high because ur numbers are way less than the northerners so the percentage will always favour u.
To think u folks are highly literate is false.
Nothing is changing, it has always been like this.
In this age, a young man in his thirties is saying he is the first medical doctor in his entire village.
I look at him I begin to imagine what his village looks like.
Till today, u will see a complete lgb0 family with people who barely finished secondary talk more of higher institution.

Look at this nonentity whom his head has been used for sacrifice ritual, I am very quite your office is at Oshodi under bridge doing Owomida with Oluomo grin
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
no but because of high rate of competition in same business in the east. Business trive very well where there is low rate of competition,u can ask dangote.there no that if there move to the west there will be low rate of competition as the owomidas does not have the head that can do business. hence they took advantage of the owomidas environment and even invite their brothers too sense no go kill them.
Competition for petty,petty trading?
Ok,if to say una Sabi small business reach the business savvy and progressive Yorubas,name just one business wey your people get wey don reach just small 40 years and wey still dey.
No be quench una dey quench dem because una no get sense for business?
Na only Yoruba get businesses wey don pass 100,90,80,70 years and dem still dey strong.
Na only Yoruba get multibillion dollar/pound business for abroad you no go see one single lazy Igbo.
Wetin Yoruba go come sit down for SE do when all of una dey run come SW with una small brain? cheesy

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Mbanda(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:

Atleast you don't expect same Yoruba to vote for your candidate in 2027

We all can see that your so-called vote, is useless.

Meanwhile prophet MKO Tibetan has this to say grin grin grin

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Gerhards:

Look at this nonentity whom his head has been used for sacrifice ritual, I am very quite your office is at Oshodi under bridge doing Owomida with Oluomo grin
While u are Hawking Iguedo's goko cleanser.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Gerhards:

Oluomo wey go buy all una fake billionaires.
Na so Yoruba dey dey successful in almost everything.Una own agbero be beggars because of poverty in the SE.
Na Yoruba still get SMEs pass for Nigeria.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

He know say u no go school, na why he no pay and u no fit do anything.
Na Normal thing, illiterates always get short changed.
hahaha 😂😂, na now I know say u be really odeh, agbero and tout really get low reasoning to differenciat between leniency and illiteracy. Not surprise the only thing all this open gutter deficators from hebadon knows how to do very well is to mine human skull that's all. They cannot hustle to pay their bills. Lazy dirty people
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by demmie1: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
yorubas don’t boast of 2x2 business

So you bother to give them data and facts, they will still argue with you that their 2x2 shops importing substandard goods are bigger than corporations.

What do you want to say to people who think german chancellor is in the same level with local government councilor

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

I am not a Yorûba.
The ratio of illiterates as nwa boys to litrates as nwa boys is 90:10.
So many children as nwa boys who should be in secondary school, they farmed and farmed in SE and got shipped to other states as nwa boys.
That's the reality.
U can say the quantity of illiterates travelling out as nwa boys is higher than before.
The lgb0s hawking gala, phone casing, socks, Iguedo's goko cleanser, rat killers, Keke riders, truck pushers, akara fryers, conductors etc etc etc are illiterates.
Many of them in shops where they sell things, all illiterates.
The statistics about u folks going to school have always been high because ur numbers are way less than the northerners so the percentage will always favour u.
To think u folks are highly literate is false.
Nothing is changing, it has always been like this.
In this age, a young man in his thirties is saying he is the first medical doctor in his entire village.
I look at him I begin to imagine what his village looks like.
Till today, u will see a complete lgb0 family with people who barely finished secondary talk more of higher institution.
go to the average Yoruba village as a reporter, engage anyone u see there and see how e will be fighting with words to speak English or pidgin, they can only speak Yoruba even the ones in Lagos are not exempted. Reason they don't travel forgetting traveling is part of education. Igbos travel alot, hence they are more exposed can speak more language tnan the omonile
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
hahaha 😂😂, na now I know say u be really odeh, agbero and tout really get low reasoning to differenciat between leniency and illiteracy. Not surprise the only thing all this open gutter deficators from hebadon knows how to do very well is to mine human skull that's all. They cannot hustle to pay their bills. Lazy dirty people
lgb0s calling people dirty is biggest irony I have seen.
U can continue to insuIt ur Yorûba, I have told u I am not a Yorûba repeatedly, but u are so wise u keep assuming I am Yorûba.
If we dig ur àss very well now, we will realize u are one Chinedu who went to squat with his brother who is squatting with his friend in one room in Orile.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Competition for petty,petty trading?
Ok,if to say una Sabi small business reach the business savvy and progressive Yorubas,name just one business wey your people get wey don reach just small 40 years and wey still dey.
No be quench una dey quench dem because una no get sense for business?
Na only Yoruba get businesses wey don pass 100,90,80,70 years and dem still dey strong.
Na only Yoruba get multibillion dollar/pound business for abroad you no go see one single lazy Igbo.
Wetin Yoruba go come sit down for SE do when all of una dey run come SW with una small brain? cheesy
hahaha 😂😂 were this guy from self? I guess u are referring to agbo
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
go to the average Yoruba village as a reporter, engage anyone u see there and see how e will be fighting with words to speak English or pidgin, they can only speak Yoruba even the ones in Lagos are not exempted. Reason they don't travel forgetting traveling is part of education. Igbos travel alot, hence they are more exposed can speak more language tnan the omonile
It's same with lgb0s, go to an lgb0 village and u will struggle with communication, I have been to several lgb0 villagers.
Travelling to be an nwa boy because there's no other hope for u in life is not part of "travelling is part of education", it's more of travelling for survival.
That's why nwa boys will stay awake till 12am while oga, madam and children are fast asleep, as early as 5 am, same nwa boy up.
He doesn't have an option because where will he go to?
When a food gets sour, nwa boy caused it so he will have to eat it till it finish.
I went to visit a friend and on Christmas day, I saw his boys eating food in the afternoon and the only meat they have is goat intestine, I was so pissed I turned down the food and drinks he offered me.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

lgb0s calling people dirty is biggest irony I have seen.
U can continue to insuIt ur Yorûba, I have told u I am not a Yorûba repeatedly, but u are so wise u keep assuming I am Yorûba.
If we dig ur àss very well now, we will realize u are one Chinedu who went to squat with his brother who is squatting with his friend in one room in Orile.
I am proudly ibos, we buy Yoruba family house demolished it and built mansions we pay for good flats we don't sqaurt we have pride, go ask Yoruba landlord in Lagos
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

It's same with lgb0s, go to an lgb0 village and u will struggle with communication, I have been to several lgb0 villagers.
Travelling to be an nwa boy because there's no other hope for u in life is not part of "travelling is part of education", it's more of travelling for survival.
That's why nwa boys will stay awake till 12am while oga, madam and children are fast asleep, as early as 5 am, same nwa boy up.
He doesn't have an option because where will he go to?
When a food gets sour, nwa boy caused it so he will have to eat it till it finish.
I went to visit a friend and on Christmas day, I saw his boys eating food in the afternoon and the only meat they have is goat intestine, I was so pissed I turned down the food and drinks he offered me.

u be really odeh oh, people wey dey wake up by 4am everyday here in Lagos I believe they are also nwa boy. We call it hustle but lazy dirty open gutter deficators like u will not understand it.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
I am proudly ibos, we buy Yoruba family house demolished it and built mansions we pay for good flats we don't sqaurt we have pride, go ask Yoruba landlord in Lagos
LOL.
U buy mansions from selling gala?
People who don't know u people and Lagos will think u own the buildings in Lagos.
Thousands of lgb0s squat in several batchers and ghettos because going back to the East is utter hopelessness.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by opamoses1: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
Anambra is the capital of open defecation in Nigeria 🤣. It's so bad that it's causing cholera outbreaks year after year. Ig I people have always been dirty right from when the missionaries discovered you. It's so bad the Ijaws even laugh at igbos.

Igbo people and projection.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
u be really odeh oh, people wey dey wake up by 4am everyday here in Lagos I believe they are also nwa boy. We call it hustle but lazy dirty open gutter deficators like u will not understand it.
Sleeping 12am and waking up 4 am is suffer not hustle.
U Iive unpleasant life in survival mood and call it hustle, there are days to wake up 4am, there are days to burn night candles and there are days to wake up 8am and feel like u have no problem in ur life.
Learn to live.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
U buy mansions from selling gala?
People who don't know u people and Lagos will think u own the buildings in Lagos.
Thousands of lgb0s squat in several batchers and ghettos because going back to the East is utter hopelessness.
we are so proud to buy Yoruba family house, right now one omonile dey for our neck dey beg us to come buy one house for ijegu . We are people of pride we build all the good house u see here in Lagos we have teast no be mouth na nature do am. Yoruba no be igbo mate when it comes to investment anywhere in Nigeria know this and know peace no be mouth.

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
opamoses1:

Anambra is the capital of open defecation in Nigeria 🤣. It's so bad that it's causing cholera outbreaks year after year. Ig I people have always been dirty right from when the missionaries discovered you. It's so bad the Ijaws even laugh at igbos.

Igbo people and projection.
u don google hebadon own alone, leave southwest as a whole just Google only Lagos and hebadon open defecation
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by spagettiluv: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
we are so proud to buy Yoruba family house, right now one omonile dey for our neck dey beg us to come buy one house for ijegu . We are people of pride we build all the good house u see here in Lagos we have teast no be mouth na nature do am. Yoruba no be igbo mate when it comes to investment anywhere in Nigeria know this and know peace no be mouth.
grin another fallacy from a retarded Omo ibo who can’t afford 2x2 square meter of land.
No go sell that zobo in traffic,our kids are waiting for you to run after our cars
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

U Iive unpleasant life in survival mood and call it hustle, there are days to wake up 4am, there are days to burn night candles and there are days to wake up 8am and feel like u have no problem in ur life.
Learn to live.
this is why u will forever remain poor in your life. Go and tell that to those who owns houses in main land but have to work in the island everyday. They wake up by 4am just to beat traffic I guess they are also nwa boy! Your level of poverty no go get limit as I dey see this hebadon boy
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Learn to live.
na so una go dey sleep by 5pm to wake up by 10am, we go dey sleep by 12am to wake up by 4am before una go wake una lazy ass by 10am in the morning we don make morning buy that house wey u dey inside dey sleep. Werey lazy hebadon dirty poverty boy
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
LOL.
Meanwhile on a national scale, Yorubas have more establishments than lgb0s.
U are all too loud mouthed that's the problem.
Nobody begs anybody to buy a house.
It's obvious u haven't bought an existing structure before.
LOL.
Keep deceiving urself on social media.
Even taking a structure for lease or rent, nobody begs u to do that, u struggle to get it and even try to out pay competitions.
See this one.
U haven't even bought a kiosk before.
LOL.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
na so una go dey sleep by 5pm to wake up by 10am, we go dey sleep by 12am to wake up by 4am before una go wake una lazy ass by 10am in the morning we don make morning buy that house wey u dey inside dey sleep. Werey lazy hebadon dirty poverty boy
Even a 50 by 100 plot of land, u dón't have.
A kiosk to call ur own, u don't have.
Continue suffering, suffer suffer and die.
The only thing that will now be colourful is ur burial, love ur life, there's no comfortable life of sleeping by 12am and waking up by 4am, to do conductor abi?
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Gerhards: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Oluomo wey go buy all una fake billionaires.
Na so Yoruba dey dey successful in almost everything.Una own agbero be beggars because of poverty in the SE.
Na Yoruba still get SMEs pass for Nigeria.

Who does not know Oluomo is your mentor and other Yourba youths .... I know your profession is Agbero work under Oshodi bridge, your Owomida job must be so difficult for you at the moment due to current fuel price grin
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
this is why u will forever remain poor in your life. Go and tell that to those who owns houses in main land but have to work in the island everyday. They wake up by 4am just to beat traffic I guess they are also nwa boy! Your level of poverty no go get limit as I dey see this hebadon boy
Pôverty is when ur time is out of your control, poverty is when u need to wake up by 4am to get to work, that's a life I consciously worked to avoid.
I can decide to sleep for a week and things will be handled well.
Moreover, I don't stay in Lagos.
Having a house doesn't make u rich.
That's what most of u lgb0s don't understand, u think food and house make u rich, LOL, it doesn't, I had this thought when I was 25/26, thinking owning a house will make u rich until I owned one.
It doesn't make u rich.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Gerhards: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

While u are Hawking Iguedo's goko cleanser.

Agbero, do you base at oshodi under bridge or okokomaiko grin
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by JagabanB: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Gerhards:

Agbero, do you base at oshodi under bridge or okokomaiko grin
I base on that Onitsha bridge waiting for a vehicle that I will snatch their phone and run.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
Meanwhile on a national scale, Yorubas have more establishments than lgb0s.
U are all too loud mouthed that's the problem.
Nobody begs anybody to buy a house.
It's obvious u haven't bought an existing structure before.
LOL.
Keep deceiving urself on social media.
Even taking a structure for lease or rent, nobody begs u to do that, u struggle to get it and even try to out pay competitions.
See this one.
U haven't even bought a kiosk before.
LOL.
show me one Yoruba built boys quarter in Enugu and I will show u 101 igbo well built mansion in Lagos and even Ogun state. Show me one good bongalo built by a Yoruba man in asaba and I will show u 102 well built duplex in that same asaba. Igbos no be una mate when it comes to investment in Nigeria know this and know peace. No be mouth
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by chisupport: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
So you sat down to write this nonsense just because it makes you feel good.

What's wrong with all of you Bikonu??

mokwechineme:
There are some lucky people in Southwest, majorly those connected to the centre and those lucky enough to follow who know road (Igbos). Please dont get me wrong.
Igbos excessive hustling spirit have helped many Nigerians to be self-reliant. The south westerners who are lucky are less than 5%. More than 90% are languishing in abject penury. You see these unfortunate ones in the city slums and the remote southwest areas. Most of southwest regions are remote areas, aside the state capitals
There are lots of them who find it difficult having one meal per day and they are not in the IDP camps.

The truth is, southwest has always been this way. The pre-colonial and colonial days promoted aristocracy, a term i rather call elitism - the dominance and suppressive control by the ruling class. It has continued till this day.
The system believes in the suppression and subjugation of the poor masses through tribal, religious and traditional control that the poor masses in irony fight for the sustainance of the terrible system.
This is the faith of majority of the south westerners and it will still take more decades, if not centuries to overturn

Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
hahaha 😂😂 were this guy from self? I guess u are referring to agbo
Tribune,Wema bank,Alabukun,Odua group with multiple coys etc.
Igbos are lazy,poo,petty,petty traders with poverty stricken flat heads.
Re: Southwest Remains The Epicentre Of Poverty In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
JagabanB:

Even a 50 by 100 plot of land, u dón't have.
A kiosk to call ur own, u don't have.
Continue suffering, suffer suffer and die.
The only thing that will now be colourful is ur burial, love ur life, there's no comfortable life of sleeping by 12am and waking up by 4am, to do conductor abi?
hahaha 😂😂😂😂 we no be mate for anything, we go soon buy the whole of southwest finish. U see those small small boys wey u dey laugh sey them dey wake 4am, na them go buy the remaining mold huz wey we go buy remain. Already we don dey buy half of Lagos. Oya werey

Please Nominate Nuhu Kwajafa / This Is Lagos: Pics / BBC: How We Got The Nigerian President To Speak

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78