Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Who Is A Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Friend? (7357 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
@notorious,treachous islander
      welll i have no intention of hurling hsotility words on u, basically i did use NONENTITY, it dosent neccessary mean i was referring you, well i see ur ass is on fire and u seeking for someone to quench the heat for u, well be my guest am all urs this afternoon, crappy SHE-GOAT sad
DaRkNeSs:

Lmfao this actually showed your level of education angry angry, quit showing your foolishiness angry angry.

Why are you destorying such a lovel thread

Seun abeg ban this monkey slowpoke running around your forum grin grin grin
ur name shows the kindA person u are, now am goNNA back off, matter fact being banned is that the end of the world?, my dear capital NO, just have to kill the time b4 hitting on the road thats why am here, ok?
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2007
Poor Star,
On which road are you, the one next to the Mc Donalds where you flip those greasy burgers?Boy you of all persons know I will whip your unproductive asshole back to your cave. So don't even try.

Star, my suggestions to you are as follow:

1. You stay off my YIM,  the next time you come back I am sending those FEDS to your project in "Black-lanta"

2. Get a real job,  I heard fat now enters through the skin.So be careful with those oil at Mickey D's

3. Get back into an adult literacy class, Your English is atrocious.

4. Seek help. You are obviously confused about your sexuality dork.

5. Give back the Akata her money.We all know she doesn't pay taxes so that Green card you paid for will NEVER materialised,

6.Desist from being a pain in the ass. You are annoying as those cheapass Timbalands you so love to wear,

7. Don't buzz me,  STOP buzzing me!! angry

8. Leave the thread alone, it was going fine until you show ed up house fly,

I[b]GNORED[/b]
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
@Islander

Plz don't reply to him and his silly ass comments, just ignore that fool, its obvious his craving for some attention.

@Star01
Ignored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
Islander:

Poor Star,
On which road are you, the one next to the Mc Donalds where you flip those greasy burgers?Boy you of all persons know I will whip your unproductive asshole back to your cave. So don't even try.

Star, my suggestions to you are as follow:

1. You stay off my YIM, the next time you come back I am sending those FEDS to your project in "Black-lanta"

2. Get a real job, I heard fat now enters through the skin.So be careful with those oil at Mickey D's

3. Get back into an adult literacy class, Your English is atrocious.

4. Seek help. You are obviously confused about your sexuality dork.

5. Give back the Akata her money.We all know she doesn't pay taxes so that Green card you paid for will NEVER materialised,

6.Desist from being a pain in the ass. You are annoying as those cheapass Timbalands you so love to wear,

7. Don't buzz me, STOP buzzing me!! angry

8. Leave the thread alone, it was going fine until you show house fly,
hoochi mama u have realy humiliated urself by those unproductive statements of urs, well i will answer u kindly

1, till u forgive me i aint goNNA stay off
2.my two weeks pay check feed ur whole family.
3, i think ur mama will be the best act for the learning\
4, am always myself niether do i waNNA be a lesbo like u
5, disgustingly funny, baby am a bonifide citizen, not a refugee like YOU ;LESLEEN
6, the price i bought my tims am sure is equivalent to ur monthly rent
7, i dont care, i still LOVE U AS A FRIEND
8, I WILL Try to comply if u stop being ignorant
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Titto(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
A friend will never turn his back on you.

A friend will always be there in times of your difficulties.

A true friend is hard to find.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

@Islander

Please don't reply to him and his silly ass comments, just ignore that fool, its obvious his craving for some attention.

@Star01
Ignored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

did u pass thru high school.?, i dont think so
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
This is indeed my last post to you,

Clearly you are NOT at all taking my advice. Define a refugee for me asswax? Now tell me who fits into that category?

My mother is a stalwart, not a village ho,

You cannot afford to even tresspass where I live,

PLEASE, you cannot spell my name neither do you qualify to use it. So do NOT use it.

And a Lesbo you say? ok, well NEWSFLASH! I would rather be called one than to be with the likes of you,

Having said all that, I am done with you, And again[b]. Leave the thread alone, [/b]
Re: Who Is A Friend? by moondust(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2007
hey peeps, mind keeping it down a li'l bit in here?
U should be friends, hey! just kiss and make up
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
MOVES closer to give NEELSEL a warming hug and a sweet kiss,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

did u pass through high school.?, i don't think so
I show be the one asking you that grin grin, because its seems your entire generation including your retarded ass didn’t pass through a primary school , I guess that’s why you're using words out of contexts to compose a sentence. One thing for sure is that, you can’t pronounce 99.9% of the vocabularies you’re using.

Btw, have just notified the animal service that one of their monkeys is rooming around the city, causing distraction toward us humans, since a slowpoke like you can not learn to respect other people and act well behave in out society.

"You can take a monkey out of the zoo but you can’t take the zoo out of him".
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

I show be the one asking you that grin grin, because its seems your entire generation including your retarded ass didn’t pass through a primary school , I guess that’s why you're using words out of contexts to compose a sentence. One thing for sure is that, you can’t pronounce 99.9% of the vocabularies you’re using.

Btw, have just notified the animal service that one of their monkeys is rooming around the city, causing distraction toward us humans, since a slowpoke like you can not learn to respect other people and act well behave in out society.

"You can take a monkey out of the zoo but you can’t take the zoo out of him".
one more statement for ur nitwit ass, am a man of principle,respectful and easy going, u cross my path then am ready to feed on ur hunch back and bring u down to the downest level, i respect those who respect my personalty and i kick asses of those who disrespects me, SO DONT GET ME WRONG, those are my PRINCIPLES
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

one more statement for your nitwit ass, am a man of principle,respectful and easy going, u cross my path then am ready to feed on your hunch back and bring u down to the downest level, i respect those who respect my[b] personalty[/b] and i kick asses of those who disrespects me, SO DONT GET ME WRONG, those are my PRINCIPLES
OF Principles  shocked shocked shocked, abeg my 6 years old sister will never write like that wink wink

Btw, it suppose to be Am an man with Principles

You need an English tutor tongue tongue tongue, gosh your writing is terrible

lmfao "nitwit" undecided undecided, Microsoft is really helping your out!!!!!!!!!!shio

Do you know the definition of Principle, Respect and Easygoing undecided undecided undecided, because it's really clear you don't.

You came on the thread attacking people, and you sit there to talk about Principle and[b] Respect[/b], plz shut your stupid mouth.

Wth is wrong with your fucking brain, are you okay at all

You are really sick and plz get help before it goes out of hands

You don’t deserve respect from anyone on this forum including the damn animals.

Illiterate like you is taking about Principles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shaking my head
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
A friend is someone who takes his/her medication when they are advised to and not being disobedient.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

OF Principles  shocked shocked shocked, abeg my 6 years old sister will never write like that wink wink

Btw, it suppose to be Am an man with Principles

You need an English tutor tongue tongue tongue, gosh your writing is terrible

lmfao "nitwit" undecided undecided, Microsoft is really helping your out!!!!!!!!!!shio

Do you know the definition of Principle, Respect and Easygoing undecided undecided undecided, because it's really clear you don't.

You came on the thread attacking people, and you sit there to talk about Principle and[b] Respect[/b], plz shut your stupid mouth.

Wth is wrong with your fucking brain, are you okay at all

You are really sick and plz get help before it goes out of hands

You don’t deserve respect from anyone on this forum including the damn animals.

Illiterate like you is taking about Principles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shaking my head
Now i see ur idiocy has realy inclined to a tremendous height, hmmm i really pity ur condition, ok this how is gonna go, am gonNa follow the rules of being a good friend and teach u some morals u where deprived of,

LESSON NO 1
All conconants which includes B,C,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,V,W,S,Y,Z, if any word begins with a consonant it requires A, like, A BAG,A CAT,A DOG now AM AN MAN WITH PRINCIPLES, is totally wrong

LESSON NO 2
 EVERY word that starts with A,E,I,O,U, requires AN, such as AN APPLE,AN EGG,AN UMBRELLA,

CONCLUSION,
 this are the basics of english which u skipped when u were in high school, do not hestitate to call on me for further learning, thank u
Islander:

A friend is someone who takes his/her medication when they are advised to and not being disobedient.
a friend is somone who forgives and forget no matter how enormous the sin is
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
Lmafo it's obvious you didn't write this grin grin grin, i pity your life cry cry cry.

You couldn't even compose a sentence without your friend's help!!!!!!!!!!!shame

A smart person can read between the line  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!!!!!!!!dumbo

Any 5th grader knows the entire break down of Consonants and Vowels,so please save this "hogwash" for detention when

you have your hr with your cellmates. I am tired of wasting my time on people like you, If you are so well taught as you claim,

why the stagnation in personal growth??

Please spare me and get a life, a real one that is,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Alert(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2007
A true friend is hard to find, I have often wondered why.

A friend will be there with you through thick and thin, with him/her you know your secrets and save.

Since it's hard to find one, we have to try to be one ourselves by being less selfish in everything we do and being less envious as well cos it's the root of gossips, which lead to destruction of one's image.

[/sub]A broken mirror even when mended is never the same cos the cracks still shows that's how fragile a friendship could be.[sub]
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

Lmafo it's obvious you didn't write this grin grin grin, i pity your life cry cry cry.

You couldn't even compose a sentence without your friend's help!!!!!!!!!!!shame

A smart people can red between the line lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!!!!!!!!dumbo

now u see how u humiliated ur self by ur ignorant act, irritating, hmm i see u flattered with my words huh, well assignment for this week,to be turned in by wednesday, memorize ur consonants and vowels, and be able to distinguish btw both, ok, and tell ur mama to get u a  LEAP FROG BABY TOY, that sings A-Z, but i think walmart do carry those,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by omoge(f): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2007
a friend is someone who wouldn't ask you for money  grin
Re: Who Is A Friend? by adidek(m): 2:45am On Sep 15, 2007
[/b]I quite agree with you that a friend can see you dat way, but it is not complete if it is not said that a friend should be able to figure out the differences in you and him\her without any cause for alarm. A Friend has to have way of making realise the whole lots of potientials in you![/b][/i] cool smiley
Re: Who Is A Friend? by dollyshow(f): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2007
Thanks all, am really so happy reading all ur posts. I know I can count on you , now i understand what a friend is.

I think a man's best friend is , his own good sense.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by dollyshow(f): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2007
omoge:

a friend is someone who wouldn't ask you for money grin
why are u friends if ur friend cannot ask u for money genuinely, ? Anyway u will definitely know a friend who is aking genuinely and the ones u are just asking just to help u spend ur money.

Alert:

A true friend is hard to find, I have often wondered why.

A friend will be there with you through thick and thin, with him/her you know your secrets and save.

Since it's hard to find one, we have to try to be one ourselves by being less selfish in everything we do and being less envious as well because it's the root of gossips, which lead to destruction of one's image.

[/sub]A broken mirror even when mended is never the same because the cracks still shows that's how fragile a friendship could be.[sub]

I agree with you, true friends are hard to find, even the one u rely on will still end up telling gossip about you . I remember when i was still in school at LUTH, my boyfriend then, " now my husband" asked me why i keep male friends, , I told him cos they dont gossip, backbites and do some annoying things some women do, note i said some women, not all cos u can still find great ones, like now I have older friends, am 28 and i have friends like 35, 48 and recently I met a grandma of 58, i like it that way. I learn from all of them, and they are great friends.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by cuteass1(f): 4:12am On Sep 15, 2007
A friend is someone you give the right to hurt you, but trusting they won't!
Re: Who Is A Friend? by spaceworld: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2007
A friend in need is a friend indeed, when a friend sees up to u irrespective of his own condition he is actually a friend
Re: Who Is A Friend? by chiegemba(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2007
A friend is someone who . . . . . .

Re: Who Is A Friend? by jayvin01: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2007
friend always sticks together, anyday, anytime, just like this friends grin

Re: Who Is A Friend? by zignorr(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2007
A friend will give you meat when you asked of a fish undecided
And will give you dollars when you asked of Naira wink
Re: Who Is A Friend? by mopegirl(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2007
@jayvin, lol, bt ow i wish u could be a good friend,

bt no na sosososososo ewedu, u go dey chop grin grin grin grin

@zignorr, and can u be a true friend?
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Cyclone5(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
zignorr:

A friend will give you meat when you asked of a fish undecided
And will give you dollars when you asked of Naira wink

Wetin do fish? Thats why mad cow and foot and mouth dey hammer una tongue
Re: Who Is A Friend? by zignorr(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2007
@zignorr, and can u be a true friend?

I'm a true friend indeed . . .not . . . can I be a true friend? wink cheesy grin

Wetin do fish? Thats why mad cow and foot and mouth dey hammer una

you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Friend? by MYLS: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2007
u guys are all correct.

my own point of view is that friendship is in d heart. i believe in action. i love my friend no be 4 mouth. people kall u their friends but they dont act it. when i have a friend i wld like 2 know everything about that person in the sense that i wld b aware of the person's likes, dislikes, birthday, parents (if alive), course of study, personality e.t.c. if u have all this in place, even if the person isnt around, traveled, or watever, u will always remember u have a friend somewhere.

friendship is also about having d person's interest at heart. if u r succeeding, ur friend ought 2 succeed too, in all aspects.

this my point of view.]

myls cheesy
Re: Who Is A Friend? by chiegemba(f): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2007
MYLS:

u guys are all correct.

my own point of view is that friendship is in d heart. i believe in action. i love my friend no be 4 mouth. people kall u their friends but they don't act it. when i have a friend i would like 2 know everything about that person in the sense that i would b aware of the person's likes, dislikes, birthday, parents (if alive), course of study, personality e.t.c. if u have all this in place, even if the person isnt around, traveled, or watever, u will always remember u have a friend somewhere.

friendship is also about having d person's interest at heart. if you're succeeding, your friend ought 2 succeed too, in all aspects.

this my point of view.]

myls cheesy
Any space left in ur heart 2 add 1 more friend? undecided grin
Re: Who Is A Friend? by MYLS: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
@ Chiegemba, no qualms, i still have space 4 u and every other person.

Friendship is a matter of knowing ur friends weakness and helping out in converting such weak point into strength and not using it as a means of hurting such a person.

FRIENDSHIP TEST,
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe,

FRIENDS
True friends are like Diamonds, they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves, they are scattered everywhere.

FRIENDSHIP IS,
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

FRIENDS 4 LIFE
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends, life is impossible

BEST FRIEND
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

KEEPING A FRIEND
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. U may not have sacrificed enuf 4 them, but in ur HEART, u swear u r still keeping them,

We all need love. keep the friendship on to keep d love going.

1 love Nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.