Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Who Is A Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Friend? (7355 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Friend? by toks81(f): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
me sef i too beh! i did not see his location before replying him.mimiko,ninjarat why una go dey answer oshodi boy.they don't see pretty people often just scared blood eyed agberos.and they are not used to descent talk only how to scream oooooooossssshhhhooooooooodddddddiiiiiiiiii ooooooookkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee4 (2ce)

Bros oshodi abeg there is something to the bottom right of your reply page called spell check please use it often tongue
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Ninjabyte(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
theffanyi:

@nijaRAT[SHIT HAPPENS] THEY REALLY HAPPEN IN UR LIFE. cry
JUST SAY UR INVITIN ME 2 UR PROFILE. shocked
NICE ATISTIC JOB. wink

[ not like u], i don't fall in love with girls on my PC.
You WANT seat down for PASSANGER SIDE?

[ S C R UUUUUUUB. grin grin grin ]

Dude, i no send u go look my picture. See, i aint looking for attention from a guy i aint gay
But if this is ur idea of toasting a chic, i suppose i'd say u need a change of strategy.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
I do have a question for all those who posted that a friend is one who does for ME ME ME ME , What happened to the idea that a friend is one who knows to kick you in the butt or push you to do better for self? All those people who scolded you when you chose to do wrong, where they not friends? I mean what about the man who forced you to work harder so that today you are actually making more progress in your life cause of that push you got from him, no matter how mad you were at him for doing that, are you sure that friend is not better than the one who continually strokes your ego and allows you remain in mediocrity for as long as you want ??

Kobojunkie
Re: Who Is A Friend? by onyekang1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
A friend is someone who will alwaz b ur FRIEND in the true sence of the word.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
What happened to the idea that a friend is one who knows to kick you in the butt
The word for that is bully. Another suitable word is asshole. I know lots of them.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2007
Actually seun,

That is not true. If you really look at the lives of great people in history. Most of them have had people who have driven then to do better and better in areas of their lives that they would not have done on their own. Kicking someone in the butt is sort of like how mothers urge their kids one to do better in school by pushing them to read harder or aim higher. Expecting a friend to be one who lets you do what you want and not push you to do better is actually a selfish thing to do if you ask me. I for one have friends who reprimand me and push me when they see me lapsing in one area of my life or the other and I am grateful to have such friends. I have also had friends who are what I would call just there friends, friends who let you roll around in the gutter if you want, as long as it does not directly affect their lives, they are ok with it. Those friends I have found are more people who use me to learn what they would not do in their own lives. And if you look around you. Friends who continually let you get away with mediocrity are usually doing better in their lives than you are cause to them you are the mirror through which they see what they should avoid in their lives. I am not saying that is the case with all but if you look at self and discover that your friend is always doing better than you are but you still where you have always been. You may need to check out the sort of friendship you have at that point ,

KoboJunkie
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
FRIENDS

FAKE FRiENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRiENDS: are the reason you have no food.

FAKE FRiENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs
REAL FRiENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM

FAKE FRiENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRiENDS: Would sit next to you sayin "Damn ,  we bleeped up ,  but that shit was fun!"

FAKE FRiENDS: never seen you cry.
REAL FRiENDS: cry with you

FAKE FRiENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRiENDS: Are for life.

FAKE FRiENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
REAL FRiENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Bitch drink the rest of that you know we don't waste shit."

FAKE FRiENDS: will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRiENDS: Will knock them the f**k out
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
So think about dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Friend? by bisii(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
i am a friend!!! grin grin
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
emmeno:

FRIENDS

FAKE FRiENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRiENDS: are the reason you have no food.

FAKE FRiENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs
REAL FRiENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM

FAKE FRiENDS: bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRiENDS: Would sit next to you sayin "Damn , we bleeped up , but that shit was fun!"

FAKE FRiENDS: never seen you cry.
REAL FRiENDS: cry with you

FAKE FRiENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRiENDS: Are for life.

FAKE FRiENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
REAL FRiENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say "Bitch drink the rest of that you know we don't waste shit."

FAKE FRiENDS: will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRiENDS: Will knock them the f**k out

So emmeno, from all that which of those would you want? FakeFriends or RealFriends??

KoboJunkie
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2007
Y not answer the question for me, ma dear friend angry
Re: Who Is A Friend? by sko(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
a friend is someone you can dare to be with.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Ezinwannem: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
Friendship is a special gift
given to us all.
The smile of a friend is sunlight on a cloudy day,
and every smile given to a friend is returned.
A friend is one whom you can talk to, and listen to, without judging.
A friend doesn't ignore your faults but accepts them as part of you.
A friend is a shoulder to lean on when you need support, A pat on the back when you do well, and a sympathetic ear when you fail.
A friend is a person you can laugh with about everything, you can cry with without shame, and whom you trust completely.
A friend is a partner in life and a part of you always and forever.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by uchy: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
A true friend is a friend that stand for u in times of need with a word of encouragement and prayer
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2007
Considering your list, the FAKE FRIEND  actually has more to offer me than the one you labelled REAL FRIEND @emmeno

I need a friend to chasten me when I deserve to be that is why I consider my mother my best friend cause she did for me what many would not when I needed it the most. Did I answer your question then??

KoboJunkie.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by mopegirl(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
a friend gives u hope wen life is low, smiley smiley smiley smiley

a friend is a place where where u can go wink wink wink wink

a friend is honest, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a friend is true, grin grin grin grin

a friend is precious, cool cool cool cool cool

A FRIEND IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
The Enemy of your Enemy is your[b] Friend!![/b]
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2007
No one on this forum understands the true meaning of friendship wink wink, speaking from an experience and what have also noticed from these so called NairaLanders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Everyone are just defining the word "Friend' but knows down in their hearts they have never been that kind of person.

Most friends are full of betrayers, lies, envies etc
cry cry
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2007
@moondust

A friend wouldn't set u up against another friend
That's the only way to find out if the person is truely a real trust worthy friend and also a loyal one wink.

Just curious wink have you ever been in that type of situation before then fall into the trap becos u seems to be talking from occurrence undecided.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by mekoyo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2007
A friend is you.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
@Darkness, I agree to a great extent with your earlier post. However, I beg to differ in the area that "ALL" here are NOT. There happens to be a small percentage whom I strongly believe knows and exemplies what the word really means. The majority is a bunch of lying, 2faced, backstabbing heifers,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
Islander:

@Darkness, I agree to a great extent with your earlier post. However, I beg to differ in the area that "ALL" here are NOT. There happens to be a small percentage whom I strongly believe knows and exemplies what the word really means. The majority is a bunch of lying, 2faced, backstabbing heifers,
You are actually right, we have very Few trust worthy friends on Nairaland and pardon me for using the phrase All
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
@Darkness,
It's cool. No stress at all dear. Don't allow people and their idiosyncrasies to get the better of you. Always do what you know is right. The truth is, people will ALWAYS be people. I have had my fair share of Nlders and their wahala. But as we say in the "islands" Me nah friggin carn . Nah dem beeswax dat?"
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2007
Islander:

@Darkness,
It's cool. No stress at all dear. Don't allow people and their idiosyncrasies to get the better of you. Always do what you know is right. The truth is, people will ALWAYS be people. I have had my fair share of Nlders and their wahala. But as we say in the "islands" Me nah friggin carn . Nah them beeswax that?"
Thanks for the work of wisdom cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
SHIO bunch of nonentities

@topic
a true freind is someone who show remorse in every directions,always there in terms of trouble and need, and finally, who is loyal and respectful, those are the qualities of a good freind, which i did exhibit, grin
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

SHIO bunch of nonentities

@topic
a true freind is someone who show remorse in every directions,always there in terms of trouble and need, and finally, who is loyal and respectful, those are the qualities of a good freind, which i did exhibit, grin
In your dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, who dash monkey friend

nonentities shocked shocked shocked, Stop using words out of context especially when it can't even define it
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

In your dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, who dash monkey friend
hey watch that filthy mouth MONKEY is deregatory
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2007
Star aka Babaluka aka Shakira aka Blunuban aka omoeko , Who are you refering to as "nonentities'?

Just curious, do you have any inclination as to the meaning of that word?  I believe NOT, for if you did you would refrain from using it,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

hey watch that filthy mouth MONKEY is deregatory
Stop showing how foolish you are!!!!!!!!!!!Gosh

Do you take word of dictionary to impress  shocked shocked shocked!!!!!!!!dummy
Re: Who Is A Friend? by shakira: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
DaRkNeSs:

Stop showing how foolish you are!!!!!!!!!!!Gosh

Do you take word of dictionary to impress  shocked shocked shocked!!!!!!!!dummy
lol, whatever u think nigga, i have higher qualification than u impotent father, asshole
Islander:

Star aka Babaluka aka Shakira aka Blunuban aka omoeko ,

Who are you refering to as "nonentities'?

Just curious, do you have any inclination as to the meaning of that word?  I believe NOT, for if you did you would refrain from using it,
lol, refrain?, i purposely used it because its the best word that FITS ignorant bastards like You and UR GRANDFATHER DARKNESS LOL
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Islander(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
Star
I see your bipolar medication has ran out. So you have decided to come here and exhibit your stupidity. I warned your therapist not to waste good medics on you, but rather to continue giving you those generics.

Anyway, I respect other people's property. So I refuse to allow you the opportunity to ruin a good thread. If you need some exercise, I suggest you start your own deluded thread slowpoke, angry angry angry
Re: Who Is A Friend? by DaRkNeSs: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

lol, whatever u think nigga, i have higher qualification than u impotent father, assholelol,
Lmfao this actually showed your level of education angry angry, quit showing your foolishiness angry angry.

Why are you destorying such a lovel thread

Seun abeg ban this monkey slowpoke running around your forum grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / 7 Ways To Know A Cheating Girlfriend / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.