Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 (25409 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2006
panthress: rhodalyn wht do u mean too dark. r u llight skined or something or r u one of those who r into light skinned being beautiful, that is ridiculous. i personally think the dark-skinned girls there r the most beautiful. beauty is structure.

that wasnt what i said read what i wrote down very carefully and understand it before making comments on it!!
i did not and i repeat '' i did not say dark skinned people are ugly all i meant was those two ladies were not beautiful to me!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2006
@ rhodalyn

too dark my dear a person is NEVER TOO DARK ( or light for that matter). people are the color that they are, etc. and furthermore, BEAUTY IS ITS OWN COLOR. so is ugliness. therefore, think twice before you equate being bad looking/ugly to being darkskinned as you did (inadvertently?) in your 1st post. it's rude. how do you know bluenubian's sister isn't dark as well? dark and lovely like agbani

@chinani i know people are the colour that they are but that colour has a name beauty may be it's own colour but it's got a description hasnt it ?and i described that lady's own to be toooooooooooo dark got any problem with that?i aint saying she aint beautiful because of her colour all im saying is to me she aint beautiful just leave it at that, will you?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2006
Quote from: Rhodalyn on Yesterday at 03:26:02 PM
miss lagos, miss akwa and miss niger are beauyiful but the rest are toooooooooo dark!

but the syntax of the sent. juxtaposes BEAUTY w/ (too) DARKNESS as polar opposities. i can only judge her comments by the words on the screen. i do not know her. i do not know her mind. so i stated my opinion while saying that she might have not meant it to sound that way (read: inadvertent). please, before you condemn me, ask me questions first

@chinani

yeh!!! you can judge my comments by the words on the screen alright but you have to do it only when you really understand what my comments on the sreen mean you didnt understand them!! and you never bothered to find out before judging soooo wrongly!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2006
i did not mean to codemn her. RHODALYN I APOLOGIVE. i did not mean to condemn you.

@chinani you mean you apologize?what for? you did not condemn me!!!i mean you cant condemn me!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, no, no, @ Panthress. not the ones in the pic. just look at miss kwara, sprawled there like a tai-chi lizard, and the other one, was it miss nassarawa or so. all Rhodez wuz saying is the light skinned ones posted in d pic so far, r prettier than d dark skinned counterparts

@Grizzly and Iah

don't think Rhodalyn equated being dark to being ugly. she just said they are too dark! We see beauty in different ways so people, spare her!!!
Personally, I think some people are too dark to be beautiful e.g Alek Wek and I also think some people are too white to be beautiful e.g. Nicole Kidman. That's my own view or perception of beauty, so you can bite me if you like. It doesn't stop me from seeing it that way!
The same way you should ask Rhoda questions first before condemning her too!!!

As for me, I want Miss Lagos to win because she's the most beautiful there!

thanks g u y s wink for standing up for me while i was banned cry i salute your teachers for they have taught you how to understand and apply your knowledge kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss you are what i call true friends kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisssticking up for me that was sooo beautiful im totally flattered
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2006
allow me to "share" b/c it seems that i can see so well that i'm able to READ BETWEEN THE LINES. however, when words/usage/syntax are NOT intended the meaning of a sentence is corrupted. that's why i gave RHOD the benefit of the doubt. of course she is welcome to her beauty aesthetic. PUH-LEEZ i wasn't saying that we should all agree on who looks good or not!

@chinani yes i can see perfectly well that you're able to READ BETWEEN THE LINES, but what i cant see is whether you actually understood what you read between the lines!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by LoverBwoy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2006
cool  who told mr admin he is light skinned , LMAO  grin grin grin >scratching head<

Seun can u make it an offence to post other people's pic in their profile , i suggest u advice them to replace it with art or something else kmt
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2006
i find it very "interesting" that some ppl can express their opinions and others can not express opposition or disagreement w/ said opinion, of course i'm using the word "interesting" very loosely.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2006
why, my dear has any such thing happened to you?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2006
how kind of you to ask. i'd answer but i don't care to argue w/ children.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2006
children? are there any such people on Nl shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2006
are you here with a child or something? shocked shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Grizzly(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2006
Why y'all veering off topic, , angry
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2006
sorry Grizzly wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by pendelite(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2006
Every Nigerian discussion always ends with people pointing fingers. Yoruba's this, Ibo;s that. Pure balderdash.
anyway if the truth is to be told, only ignorant people are tribalists. Intelligent people know that regardless of where your come from we are all the same people, including none Nigerians.

On the subject of beauty. It is rare that two people agree on the same thing. What looks beautiful to one person doesn't to another. My comment about the big nose was a joke. Afterall the current MBGN has a big nose. I was pandering to a European concept of beauty.

Here's my observation, I know three men that will never have problems of fighting over women. One likes dark slim women, the other likes dark big women and the third likes light skin "Euro concept women".

Silverbird is not looking for the most beautiful women in Nigeria ala Nigerian woman, they are looking for a girl that go on to win international competitions ala Western looks so let's not deceive ourselves.

For me, I spent last Friday night with two of the most beautiful Nigerian women alive today, one is a former MBGN, (can't say who) and I'm certain regardless of our difference in impression you will agree with me that they are indeed beautiful. Hopefully with their permission, I will post their pictures.

PS: Some people say I'm not bad looking either, check out my profile. smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2006
@ pendelite

great profile pic! wink who is the current MGBN?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by jayvinnie(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2006
Miss nigerian is the most beauiful girl
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2006
chinani:

how kind of you to ask. i'd answer but i don't care to argue w/ children.

Obviously, the only child here is you.

LoverBwoy:

cool who told mr admin he is light skinned , LMAO grin grin grin >scratching head<

Without any doubt, that was a typo. He meant to type dark-skinned. grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2006
Skidoc:

Without any doubt, that was a typo. He meant to type dark-skinned. grin grin grin

***rolling my eyes*** b/c the "fun" never ends.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2006
this is thread WAS about a beauty contest right b/c now it reads like it's about me. undecided that MUST be my fault. wink

@ bluenubian

once again, good luck to your sis!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by tamia(f): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2006
omg these gurls look stunning.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Grizzly(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2006
Yeah right stunning angry Except miss kwara, cos she's like lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2006
http://www.mbgnonline.com/contestant/?.mid=1030&.yy=2006
hey my sisters pic is now available, click above
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2006
i actually think miss kwara has a beauty that is exceptional, and her complexion is to die for
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2006
Skidoc:

exactly wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2006

Jane Onyeka Agbaneje (Miss Ekiti)

Your sister is beautiful! Can she win? When are they going to be showing this competition on Silverbird TV?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Idekeson(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2006
Miss Ekiti has the African look of beauty and grace. She has a good shot at winning if Rhodalyn is not one of the judges. Because she might just be tooooooooooooooooooooooo dark.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am SO HAPPY for you sister! she looks great! i love her cheekbones & full lips!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2006
Idekeson:

Miss Ekiti has the African look of beauty and grace. She has a good shot at winning if Rhodalyn is not one of the judges. Because she might just be tooooooooooooooooooooooo dark.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i think her complexion is nice
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by retro(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2006
I actually agree with Rhodalyn. I don't find the very dark-skinned girls attractive AT ALL. I can't help it, i simply cannot help it. They aren't beautiful at all, YES because they are very dark-skinned. Don't give me the bullshit about "beauty has nothing to do with skin color" it still wouldn't change a thing.

I find it SICK when people want you to see things their way,
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2006
Girl, i feel you wink, you see what i mean, some are just toooooooooooo much i mean toooooooooooo ashened cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that does not even enable you see the person's face let alone the beauty that is if she's got any cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2006
retro:

I actually agree with Rhodalyn. I don't find the very dark-skinned girls attractive AT ALL. I can't help it, i simply cannot help it. They aren't beautiful at all, YES because they are very dark-skinned. Don't give me the bullshit about "beauty has nothing to do with skin color" it still wouldn't change a thing.

I find it SICK when people want you to see things their way,

@ retro

are you one of these sick people who want to see things your way? perhaps you aren't sick at all. perhaps you have an opinion like everyone else. well you're entitled to it. as for your beauty aesthetic ---> i leave that to you. what i've found is: people don't educate people. life educates people.

coincidentally, you & a certain someone are about the same age. hmmmmm. is it a coincidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / High Cheek Bones / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.