Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 (25408 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
so she looks older than me, ur opinion, whats wrong with that, u look older than ur mama, but u dont see me complaining
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by henry007(m): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2006
i think da first runner up tienepre ok is very sexy and i hope she bring home da miss universe crown. dis pic is 4rm da website

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kellorah: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
she's hot
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by babe1(f): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2006
Chinani, if you are IBO, u should know that IBO = TRIBE and IGBO = LANGUAGE period, no buts, ifs and ands. You can take note too Seun , we are ibos and we speak igbo.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by babe1(f): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2006
The so called Miss Nigeria looks like a drag Queen to me tho. Sorry guys
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2006
babe1:

Chinani, if you are IBO, u should know that IBO = TRIBE and IGBO = LANGUAGE period, no buts, ifs and ands. You can take note too Seun , we are ibos and we speak igbo.
Yes I am Igbo. And I know that Igbo = ethnic group, Igbo = culture & Igbo = language. No notes necessary. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2006
chinani:

Yes I am Igbo. And I know that Igbo = ethnic group, Igbo = culture & Igbo = language. No notes necessary. cool

nice answer

babe1:

The so called Miss Nigeria looks like a drag Queen to me tho. Sorry guys

you shoulda showed us ur picture so we can assess you (in case we decide to change the winner)
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by retro(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2006
toshmann:

you shoulda showed us your picture so we can assess you (in case we decide to change the winner)

LMFAO! Where do you guys come from? You're all cracking me up.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by desiree(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2006
Who ever said Miss Nigeria looks like a drag queen must be a "Miss World" or sumfin. I don't know what the drag-queens or the females in your hood look like but i'm sure you can't tell the difference.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by babe1(f): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2006
ha ha ha ha ha ha , u all r too serious in here meeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!! shesh
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by 2fine4u(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2006
wow she's hottttttttt
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by henry007(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2006
tienepre is totally not wat she seems like in da pic. plus she fumbled in da miss universe as we all expected.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Danoe(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2006
I want to advise that we youths should always be a source of inspiration and encouragement to other smiley wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by ledi(f): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2006
@seun
shocked shocked wat do u mean by degrading.so it is only the poor girls that go for contest abi becos there is always a cash price attached or wat do u mean as "degrading" ?

as for the rich yoruba girls as you say do not go for contest ,why was the ex-mbgn a yoruba and the present one a yoruba girl too,just forget it yoruba girls form unnecessarily for no just cause,afterall who like show biz/fun/party pass no be , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by jayvinnie(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2006
goodluck to your sister
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by acidrop(f): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2007
omg, they hot
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by luweegee82: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2007
Who won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2007?

The contest was held last night.

Anyone here have the complete results? smiley

Thanks so much!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Shuashi(f): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2007
Ny 1 ere know d person dat won d miss tourism MBGN 06'?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by MayNjoku: 8:27am On May 29, 2007
Our Miss Nigeria is hot rather than beautiful. I think she is prettier than the other African contestants though.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by fesse(f): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
@1gwe2006
ur sis is looking old
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by USnaijagrl(f): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2007
Wow you guys don't you know?, Well let me be the informer once again.

Not to burst anyone's bubble but I'm pretty confident when I say that the best looking Naija girls come from the south-south, southeast. Why? Once again we will refer to the Ms. World/Universe pagentry. Most girls repin' the country Naija and also the many districts and states in Naija, originally come from these SS/SE areas, they're usually igbo, ibibio, Efik, etc. Yoruba girls usually don't make. If you don't believe me here's a link, take a look at who is reppin' us for 2007:

http://bellanaija..com/2007/03/mbgn-2007.html

Munachi Nwankwo, once again, she's from the Southeast, she's igbo.

The reason why these girls that are supposedly from Northern states (Niger, ect) but have these Southeastern/ Igbo sounding names is because they actually are. They are the ones who actually win the competions (beating out their northern competitors) and go on to represent these districts, even though they are not from these states originally.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by adaezeigwe(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
hey girls, its me Adaeze Igwe, miss Nigeria 2008 tongue. i know some people are not happy but we all are still friends no matter what. i wish to talk to my fellow girls in the house(modelers) to work hard, u gonna make it.
@igbo girls here in nairaland, especially those from Anambra to work hard.its just determination if u can make it read this below thread

Miss Adaeze Igwe, representing Anambra State has emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria for the year 2008. She is the 21st girl to win the most prestigious beauty crown in the country.

Miss Stephanie Oforka representing Taraba, Miss Ure Obowu representing Enugu, Miss Uchechi Ejogwu representing Nassarawa and Miss Sandra Idugboe representing Edo all emerged MBGN Universe, MBGN Tourism, MBGN ECOWAS and MBGN Model in that order.

In an elaborate ceremony held at Eko Hotel and Suites on March 28, Igwe edged out 29 other contestants to succeed last year’s winner, Miss Munachi Abii as Nigeria’s beauty queen.

The red carpet ceremony kicked off with a raffle draw with lucky winners picking up branded gifts. From then on, the night could just get livelier.

Anchored by popular radio presenter, Wild Child, the ceremony kicked off with a model contest which had all the 30 contestants appear in front of the audience in traditional attires.

Next up was a performance by star musician, Dare Art Alade who thrilled the audience with one of his songs, ‘carry dey go’. Then out came all contestants in swim suits, one of the three major categories in which they were to compete. The other two were the evening gowns and interview sessions.

Then came a performance by the rave of the moment in the music industry, 9ice which got almost half the audience get on their feet. He performed ‘Gongo Aso’ with the beauty queen wannabes.

After 9ice’s performance all 30 contestants appeared for the last time in evening gowns before the last ten were announced. Misses Abuja, Anambra, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba made the last ten.

Next up was the announcement of the first set of award winners. Miss Ekiti, Itohan Igbinovia, after winning the Miss Photogenic award grew one million naira richer by winning the Miss LaCasera Award. Miss Adamawa went home with the Best Traditional Costume award while eventual pageant winner, Miss Anambra won the Miss Amnesty award.

The show, produced by Silverbird Entertainment, also witnessed performances by D’banj and the Mo Hits records crew and the singing sensation duo, P Sqare who thrilled the crowd the most by performing their latest hit track, Do Me.

The night attained its peak when the list of the five winners was announced by Guy Murray Bruce, President of Silverbird Entertainment.

The winner went home with a brand new Hyundai Elantra and shares in the five million naira collective prize for all five MBGNs.

The pageant had notable personalities ranging from Nollywood’s star actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, Stephanie Okereke to Mr. Guy Murray Bruce himself on its panel of judges.

For Miss Adaeze Igwe, the next one year would most probably be the most eventful of her entire life as she would, amongst other things, get to represent Nigeria at the Miss World Beauty Pageant which is billed to hold later in the year in Kiev, Ukraine.

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Chydozzy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2008
hey@ ada, how are you doing. i'm charles from uga, anambra state. i'd reall like to be a friend, you can reach me on asiegbucharles@yahoo.com or 08066650184.
Expecting your reply.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by MrCrackles(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
average!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by jbblues24(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Classic colour palette smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / High Cheek Bones / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.