Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 (25414 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
Special note: all the girls are using heavy mascara to make themselves look attractive. wink

Should we officially support Miss Ekiti, since she is the only one whose sister has come to solicit our assistance?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2006
i guess we should seun wink
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2006
MISS EKITI FOR PRESIDENT! grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hehe@ Seun, is it only heavy mascara? What about heavy other make-ups and heavy retouching of their pictures. Anyway, that's girls for you! tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Rhodalyn(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2006
yeh!!!!! that's girls for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
Please vote for the delectable Miss Ekiti Today!

Register as a voter: http://www.mbgnonline.com/register/voter/

Vote Online: http://www.mbgnonline.com/vote
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2006
Miss Kogi, Erica Iguma Okundaye, is also pretty good-looking:

Online voting is for "Miss Photogenic", but unfortunately the way the pictures are arranged most people are just voting for the first on the list, that's Miss Abia:
sad

To vote for Miss Ekiti (Jane) as Queen, text Ekiti to 6246 (for MTN Users) or to 33333 (for V-Mobile Users).

Miss Ekiti - Picture on home page

Register as a voter: http://www.mbgnonline.com/register/voter/

Vote Online: http://www.mbgnonline.com/vote
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by zebudaya(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2006
Ohh It's about to be a girl fight!!!
U people should stop fighting on message boards, instead get into a ring. We have this inflatable water tub at home. Think about it
Chinani VS Rhodalyn. We could make money. Plenty of money. You girls just have to wear bikinis, we got the boxing gloves,
plenty of guys would pay to watch, and also bet on it.

That chick from Imo state is coming all the way from Germany. some people have plans, and we have a medical doctor from kaduna
smart and beautiful,
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Idekeson(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
These girls are really nice!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
Are they showing them on STV right now?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Grizzly(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2006
Is that Jane above, ?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by pendelite(f): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2006
Now I have to bite my tongue on this one, as for beauty without brawn, that is without hearing what's in their brains, here are my Picks.

Oyo, Niger and Delta

If someone knows anythng about their intelligence then we can re-arrange the list. Beauty is the sum of many parts not just the looks.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kechy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2006
the first runner up is miss niger and the mbgn 2006 is miss rivers OR vice versa. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
o'boy see beauty, home sweet home, naija sweet o. so this kind things full naija?

i no care who win or who loose, give me the least beautiful there i tell u she fine pass all these white flat arsed girls i see everyday in cardiff.

buudies, i'm heading home next xmas.
period
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
chinani:

MISS EKITI FOR PRESIDENT! grin

lol lol lol SUPPORTED lol lol lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2006
Skidoc:

Hehe@ Seun, is it only heavy mascara? What about heavy other make-ups and heavy retouching of their pictures. Anyway, that's girls for you! tongue

abeg wetin be mascara? grin

i know mill mascaras of wrestling in the early 80s but which one be mascara?lol
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
I hope you boys did not vote for Miss Abia instead of voting for Miss Ekiti. I notice she now has 57 votes while Jane has only 8. sad Just because she's the first name in the list.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by goodguy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2006
Miss Niger is an angel. I vote for her (with mouth grin).
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by PrepaidNG(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2006
I think Miss Lagos is the classiest of all the beauties, followed by the Doctor from Ondo.

Don't blame me, I am just biased towards any combination of beauty and brains.

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Grizzly(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2006
Where is miss Abia?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by PrepaidNG(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2006
Why is my post not showing. I wonder if Seun found a reason to remove it, ?

I think Miss Lagos is the classiest of all the beauties, followed by the Doctor from Ondo.

Don't blame me, I am just biased towards any combination of beauty and brains.

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by goodguy(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2006
Your post is still there.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by IAH(f): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2006
A big apology to Miss Ekiti and her sister. I'll have to vote Miss Lagos. cry cry cry how do I vote sef?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2006
im really feeling all the love im getting from this site, thanks SEUN, CHINANI and all those that are supporting my sis, and thanks IAH for not supporting me
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by romeo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2006
here i can see a lot of ignorance about beauty, this girls are launching there careers some how by participating on this event and these ignorant people here call their efforts "degrading" and to my understanding calling somebodies effort to go ahead in life degrading is very bad and smart brains don't say such stupid things and this one goes to any one that calls these girls efforts degrading
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2006
don't mind them romeo,that is one of the side effects of freedom of speech. by the way,somebody said only yoruba girls that are rich are beautiful.,hmmn. that brings questions that beg for answers.lets try to answer

1.in the yoruba race all beauties are from wealthy homes.(seun 2006)
so 2.there seems to be an association btw beauty and wealth
so 3.beauty was bought with money.
so 4.beauty is artificial.aided by make up and good clothes and good education etc.
therefore,we can conclude that among the yoruba race, all girls are ugly and only the rich can ad wealth to their appearance to get near beauty.

thank God this is not true,i have met pretty yoruba girls from humble homes.on the average,every girl will want to be a beauty queen,but only a few have what it takes.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2006
by the way,it takes more than beauty. it also takes courage and intelligence(b/c those girls answer questions b4 the whole world)
and artificial beauty can't make it b/c it will be exposed tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by desiree(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2006
toshmann:

o'boy see beauty, home sweet home, naija sweet o. so this kind things full naija?

i no care who win or who loose, give me the least beautiful there i tell u she fine pass all these white flat bothered girls i see everyday in cardiff.

buudies, i'm heading home next xmas.
period
grin grin grin props to you my bro. Pls share that with dem naija dudes dat are white chasing here!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2006
romeo:

here i can see a lot of ignorance about beauty, this girls are launching there careers some how by participating on this event and these ignorant people here call their efforts "degrading" and to my understanding calling somebodies effort to go ahead in life degrading is very bad and smart brains don't say such stupid things and this one goes to any one that calls these girls efforts degrading

What a great way to launch a career! Hahahaha, just listen to yourself talk. That's how the great women of our generation launched their careers, right?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by larger20(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2006
skidoc, u must live in nigeria. You need more light in your world.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2006
Hehehehehe! What an ignorant thing to say! So in other words, you are saying that people who live in Nigeria don't have light in their worlds or are not enlightened. Do you have any family in Nigeria? You are stating here that all your family members in Nigeria are not enlightened. Well said. cool Just because you managed to cross the borders to the West, you now look back at your roots and say the people there are not enlightened. You sound really foolish. Why must you measure "enlightenment" by location?

Sorry to burst your bubbles though, I don't live in Nigeria. And next time, you have to think before you talk. tongue I can count more than 1000 people who live in Nigeria and who can think and talk better than you and have even achieved better things than you, Mr Overseas. tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by goodguy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2006
I wonder why folks abroad are usually so quick to say stuffs about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / High Cheek Bones / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.