Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 (25416 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by larger20(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2006
Skidoc, if u don't live in nigeria and still think that getting into the beauty line is not a way to start a career then you are a fool at forty and will remain fool forever.

NO matter the type of deductive approach you use in this issue, the thing remains that we nigerians pretend a lot when it comes to things like this. So when people like you see nigerian beauty in bikini, it sends the wrong signal to your corrupt pervet mind.

It is not the same thing with people living in the despora due to the freedom and ability to express ourself. So if you live outside nigeria and still clinch to pretence notion of our people, then am sorry to say it again, you are a fool! you do not accept moral isolationism.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by mmabba(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2006
you are the fool if u dont know, some people view things from other paspectives e.g religion ,personal principle,culture etc, all this are stronger reasons that ur personal opinion.pls think well.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2006
Let those who want to be models be models and those that want to be housewives or career women go into that. It's not your place to dictate what kind of life another person must live. That is the truth.

Personally, despite being as handsome as I am, I don't think of modelling as a rewarding career. But some people actually enjoy being admired by others and if it makes them happy why should I be the one to block their joy?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2006
Please let us learn to live and let live. No need to force your personal preference on others!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by romeo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2006
if we want to develop as nation and enjoy a good economy and live freely like the western world, we need something they call "TOLERANCE" , unless we realize this we can never go forward in our world and to mr. seun, models are celebs in developed world, just give it a try if ur handsome smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by retro(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2006
If i were to choose sides here, i'll go with largerblahblah. NOT because i live in Europe but because that's my way of reasoning.
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to force it down our throats. You all are different with different opinions.
I'lld love to become a beauty pageant, i love showing my body (NOT NUDE), Bleep you if you call me a slut.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by larger20(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2006
Everything i said above i really can't recal due to my type of person. I don't have grude for people too long. I appologise for people i might have hurt due to my stance in bikini. To end this case, lets us grab to what we believe individually and face whatever determent that comes from it.

Now back to the topic, so who actually won the miss nigeria 2006.? It should be over by now,
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Seun(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2006
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2006
Suspe-what? 24hrs? Well, I'm here. tongue I don't think Seun hit the right button. Try again. cheesy

Seun this is the 3rd time.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2006
we pleaded for u skidoc,
may be he changed his mind
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by Skidoc(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
Oh! I forgot to thank the people who pleaded for me, though he never suspended me. I didn't know people like me so much. Wow! My head is swelling now! cheesy kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy GOOD TO KNOW U ARE HAPPY. ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL,WE ARE ONE FAMILY IN THE FORUM. CHEERS. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by ZOOTO(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2006
am not suprised to find miss lagos win the contest, i know her personally and i must tell u dat she did not win owing to her beauty, but for her intelligence.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by larger20(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2006
ZOOTO:

am not suprised to find miss lagos win the contest, i know her personally and i must tell u that she did not win owing to her beauty, but for her intelligence.

can i get her contact information? :-p
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by ZOOTO(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2006
perhaps after i gain her consent and approval, ok
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by chinani(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2006
ZOOTO:

That's the politest "No" I've ever heard. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2006
chinani:

That's the politest "No" I've ever heard. grin

this na original educated no grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by larger20(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2006
ZOOTO:

Sure, let me know how it goes and for people who don't understand, I wouldnt want to aproach her any other way if  i don't  get introduced or without her consent as Zooto suggested.

@Chinani & toshmann, its not "no" it means there is an order or way of doing things which i totally understand
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 2:03am On Mar 24, 2006
hmmn that is debatable undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by ZOOTO(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2006
am not trying to embarras anyone here, am just concerned about the interest of the poor little girl. press wahala and all of that u know.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by jayvinnie(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2006
it is Irene lniobong Ukpong is the most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2006
jayvinnie:

it is Irene lniobong Ukpong is the most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006

SEUN GAVE US A DIFFERENT NAME. WHO DO WE BELIEVE NOW?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by mamaput(f): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2006
Me too will send my daughter next year .
Abi they will disqualify her by the time she tells them she is a nigerian too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by mamaput(f): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
for me miss kwara fine pass
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by toshmann(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2006
ha, mamaput,long time no hear. how you dey now?

as you no gree for me,make you fax your daughter for me now, anyhow,slippers na shoe, canda na meat. cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by eveseh(f): 3:43pm On May 08, 2006
ini edo kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kellorah: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2006
dat jane woman's not lookin dat gd. she's more like a male
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
damn u had to pick my sister to say she looks like a man angry angry angry angry angry, damn we dont see u running for miss nigeria, miss i know it all!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kellorah: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
Excuse, but the last time I checked, dis forum was all about expressing UR self. i dnt c me tellin u wot and wot not to say in here. This aint the first time either, wot's wiv u?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by bluenubian(f): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
kellorah:

wot's with u?

am sorry but u don't see me calling your sister a man, thats my blood, or don't u think i have the right to be offended, am glad its jus your opinion, but u attacked me personally. maybe u need another look, jus a skinnier, younger, prettier version of me, jus cause she's got a straight face in her pic don't mean u should say she looks like a man. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kellorah: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
IS SHE UR SIS? AS IN MOTHER/FATHER RELATIONSHIP??
MY SIS A MAN? WHER'S MA SIS? I KNW NONE OF MA SIS LOOKS LIKE A MAN.
IF SHE'S YA REAL SIS, THEN I APOLOGISE, IF NOT, I DNT!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2006 by kellorah: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2006
D FIRST PIC IS UR SIS AND THE ODA IS U? AND U SAY SHE'S UR LIL SIS? SHE LOOKS WAY OLDER THAN U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / High Cheek Bones / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.