Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog (20806 Views)

CBN Releases $500m To Clear Verified FOREX Backlog / CBN May Not Clear FOREX Backlog — Report / Old Notes Circulation: CBN Begins Monitoring Today, Banks Set Two-week Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by lionshare: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

I asked you to tell me the exact amount NNPCL remitted to the Federation Account.
You're giving me a shitty, inaccurate estimate.

We don't sell our crude at the exact average brent crude price.
That figure you shared does not account for PSC deductions.
It also does not account for oil swap liabilities or other obligations of the NNPCL.

You just take figures at face value and go on the offensive without understanding what it is you're talking about.

NNPCL resumed remittances to the Federation Account in June of this year after 18 months of zero remittance.
https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-payment-of-n123bn-to-faac-shows-were-moving-in-right-direction

That's what I'm asking for.
Tell me what they remitted for September 2023.

Do you have trouble understanding the English language?
Read that writ again and identify who said the loan funds will be disbursed this week.

-Lord

You consistent deflection is testament of your lack of character. I wish you the very best and wish Nigeria better days.

Shalom!
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Tohmey(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
SocialJustice:
People who bought dollar above N1k to hoard are about to lose massively.
Story. . .
Any gain it gains now within 3months it will finds its way back.
If you have naira as savings by now, you are deceiving yourself by now.
Naira never gain for one day since 1990s. From 0.90Kobo per dollar down to 1,000+ now, by 2030 it should be around 2,500-3,000|$
Believe it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Tohmey(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Yourprick:
them go hear m I swr
Lols. . .
Money supply in nigeria every quatres of the year can send naira to journey of no return
Imagine money supply of Q3 2023 was more than 10Trillion naira, and there is rumor to increase minimum wage by 2024 thereby more supply needed
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Tohmey(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

So, they said about those that bought at 680 then 860...

See where we are now, rejoicing over 1k dollar to naira.

Things will change substantially once we get our export game on point...everything else is a stop gap measure.
Gbam!, You said it all

2 Likes

Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Tohmey(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind these goons, some of them have never exchanged 1 dollar before, let them go find out for themselves how much dollar exchanged today.

They are not even excited about the so called naira appreciation, they are rejoicing in sheer believes that people will lose money, more like envy and hatred.
Ah swear!
To the extent there so called politician no send them
We are in terrible currency crisis yet senate propose to buy SUV worth 160m each, now again na to go buy YATCH for druggie
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Zooposki(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Expect more great news like this. The pressure on the black market that overvalued the US dollars by speculators will soon be a thing of the past with the unpatriotic speculators severely burnt!

Only the naysayers, cyberbullies and criminal defamers will not be blessed by Nigeria.
Nigeria is in the hands of the best of the best among us in terms of brilliance , competence and patriotism. Asiwaju has up to 3 A-Grade sets of such exceedingly phenomenal Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

I don’t always look at names when reading people’s posts, but anytime I read your post, I’m always like who wrote this imbecilic nonsense, and when I look at the name it’s always you 90% of the time. Lol.

1 Like

Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Jspider22: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Gggjhhj:

Q
Country fit good forever, lol
AVAILABLE PLAN

MTN 55GB 4k
MTN 110GB 8K
MTN 165GB 10k
MTN 320GB 16k
MTN 500GB 32k

Validity 30 Days

WhatsApp 070.6963.8813.
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Truth234(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09
SocialJustice:
You go wise eventually.

How far? Hope you remember this comment.
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by SocialJustice: 8:41am On Feb 10
Truth234:

How far? Hope you remember this comment.
🤣🤣🤣 Na wa. Do you think this downward trend of the naira will reverse or are we heading for 2000 per dollar this year?
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by Truth234(m): 11:39am On Feb 10
SocialJustice:
🤣🤣🤣 Na wa. Do you think this downward trend of the naira will reverse or are we heading for 2000 per dollar this year?

We will do over N2000 per dollar with this new policy.

The CBN is gradually allowing the Naira to be 100% free floated (rate against dollar determined by market forces).

We could see 3000/$. I mean the official rate is now 1500/$. If black market manage to exist we will see 1800 before ending of this month, so 2000 is just few weeks away. We should be talking about possibility of 3000/$
Re: CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog by SocialJustice: 12:44pm On Feb 10
Truth234:

We will do over N2000 per dollar with this new policy.

The CBN is gradually allowing the Naira to be 100% free floated (rate against dollar determined by market forces).

We could see 3000/$. I mean the official rate is now 1500/$. If black market manage to exist we will see 1800 before ending of this month, so 2000 is just few weeks away. We should be talking about possibility of 3000/$
Just bought some dollars at 1478.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 313.5 As Dollar Shortage Persists / NIN-Bank Linkage: 85.51 Million Bank Customers Risk Account Suspension / Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.