Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy (23122 Views)

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? / Why Do Roosters Crow At Midnight? / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Op u nor get work if I am the owners of those hen I will get u arrested nonsense..if u can't sleep go to hell

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Me too. If nor be fence I for don kill that fowl chop since
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
There are some unconventional ways to handle such issues. Maybe you can handle their feeding for a few days and get rid of them along the way.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by spencekat(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
easzypeaszy:
U will be use to it in few months
I remember when we packed into our current place of residence, my neighbour's dogs were always barking at night and it really disturbed my smooth sleep as a light sleeper. My wife told me that I would get use to those barkings and I did. Now they can bark all through the night, I will wake up and go back smoothly to my sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by achorladey: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
You are not hungry.

grin grin grin
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Lovemeharder(f): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by 360command: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

Moving out is not an option as it's my house.

I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...
in the western world, you are not permitted to allow rooster in your yard just hens only.. You can only have roosters if you live in a rural community and not in urban homes..

So if the govt cannot help you, the neighbour cannot help you, take laws into your hand cause you also need peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by eddie7: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Start Snake-rearing and see how quietness with peace returns
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
You sure say you never de almost craze.

How roaster go drive you crazy

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by achorladey: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

https://www.nairaland.com/7643349/kill-noisy-cockerel-disturbing-neighbours#122338277
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Evolutionism: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

Op you never talk wetin dey do you.

Even people with Factory and Schools beside their house sleeps well.

Ordinary Roosters Noise, You dey complaingrin

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by porthouse7(f): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
U are wasting time, poison the bastard

3 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

2 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Juniorangel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
You see this December? No miss those roosters try catch like 3 or 4 carry do pepper soup for 24th night... Repeat again for new year's eve by January you will be sleeping fine, that's how I finish my Uncle chicken them that year, every once in a while I dey set trap for them, immediately they enter my compound na bye bye...

3 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by DOptical: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Roosters are my alarm clock in the mornings,I use their crowing to my advantage cheesy

Recently one cockerel took it to the extreme standing in my window crowing non stop and I really needed to sleep.

I had to come out look for pestle,aimed at it,I like to think I missed him by a flicker since then the eediot stopped coming.
grin
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

Dear Op,

The only way to stop this anomaly of a noise early in the morning while you're trying to consolidate on your sweet dreams is to use the hard way.

Snipe the roosters codedly.

If you understand what I mean, then that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Tapout(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

Maybe You should consider getting a snake (preferably a python) as a pet, if you know what I mean....smiley
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by b3llo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicken no dey cry for nite 🎶
If E cry for nite we go kill am chop
If the owner come!
We go tell am say "Chicken no dey cry for nite"

11 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Juniorangel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
You are not hungry.
I tire for the guy ooo see free chicken grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by achorladey: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
eddie7:
Start Snake-rearing and see how quietness with peace returns

You sure sey peace go return grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Bettergoat: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Just manage small na... He probably wants to sell for Christmas...
surefx:
Hi everyone,

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Nomyth: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
But roosters are not supposed to crow at 3.00 AM, they only start crowing at dawn.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Unbreakable26(f): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Juniorangel:
I tire for the guy ooo see free chicken grin grin grin

Lol free chicken ke... ontop person Xmas chicken

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Edusouls(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
EvergreenDiarie:
Just use fish hook and pin it to a corn and throw it to the roaster, it will lost its voice instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur too wicked bro
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by dennisworld1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Collect and choo
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Edusouls(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Roosters are lovely and edible creatures everyone loves why this man Dey complain, I even love their crows, u for bargain to get one for free as the landlord, enjoy better chicken barbecue
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by obinna58(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Avoid anything gun for now, I see a terrible ahead

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Jewessgratitud3: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kikikiki... Christmas chicken .

Go And report to the police. That is how they push people. If na mad man now wey no send he go begin shoot them.

Some people just think they can inconvenience others and nothing will happen until them jam craze. Report him! I hate noise.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Brownbetsport24: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sebi na Rooster 🐓 why can't you rost it.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by KIDfurniture(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Their noise is ok . Compare it to church noise and thank God . I hate church noise more than the devil.

surefx:
Hi everyone,

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mamaafrik(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Buy Gamalin put Corn,soaked 3/10 of it in Gamalin and pour it on ground at night,first one twice in a week,try it for a month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rice To Hit ₦‎50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.