Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy (23121 Views)

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? / Why Do Roosters Crow At Midnight? / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by comodo: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

Moving out is not an option as it's my house.

I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...
Mix tobacco with corn every evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by johannu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:

Thanks. I was hoping to not have to do that. I may not have any other option. There are some very wicked people in this part of the world.

In this part of the world, the wicked people are mostly Christians and Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by rohangold: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Prayer alert.
It's even your advantage
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by favor914: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

I have been through it before, it isn’t a laughing matter.

3 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Khastro(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,
I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy.
There are actually limits to what neighbours in living areas can rear, including Poultry animals.
Unfortunately, town development do not do their jobs.
It is a wreck!
Sorry bro. Since he just started, go full blown offensive, legally, by charging him to court (There is a precedence: in Kano, the violator was ordered to kill all the poultry animals).
Sustain pressure, until a solution is reached.

IF YOU SLACK, it will be your new normal, you'll never recover in real terms.

I've been there! 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by favor914: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
comodo:

Mix tobacco with corn every evening.
What will that do?
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Osanoghodua1: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please bear it till December. I train too I don't keep much rooster 🐓 coz they will kill each other. They're a violent native roosters that can fight goats.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Josephilemona(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
osazsky:
Op u nor get work if I am the owners of those hen I will get u arrested nonsense..if u can't sleep go to hell
from this your statement alone it shows you inherited stupidity from your lineage, if not why will you just conclude he's jobless, & should be arrested, better think before talking next time.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by JaskanFactor: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
everybody needs to have good size speaker connected to pc .
when noise outside gets too much.
go youtube and search for things, ac sound, air plane cabin hum, rain sound , fan sound etc.

and just play that to drown out any sound outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Gm8UvxKlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co7KgV2edvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZkdNFkNps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Westerhoffe(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

That's noise pollution… contact LASEPA immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by stasius: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
The advice in my mind is a bad one.

So I won't write it down grin cheesy grin grin grin grin.
Let it remain in my mind.

But if you do it everywhere will be as quiet as a graveyard.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Nimirayz: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
If u eat "white meat", what the hell are u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mariovito(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rub poison for corn, toss am put the rooster cage or where dem go see am chop
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mariovito(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's noise pollution… contact LASEPA immediately.

He's in Oyo
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Ikpunnegi01: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you want to get these things, go traditional. Go and buy their feed and mix it with small otapiapia and do Christmas giveaway for them and have your peace. As your neighbor no send you, you too should no send your neighbor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by KarinaSlim(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

It's Local Government that handles issues like this in Lagos state not Ministry of Environment. Those ones no get time.

Go to your Local Government.
They have Environment department.
They are the ones to come and caution him.
When they come, they will quote state government laws for him and bill him 500K or he should stop rearing such.

You will see how the case would be over.

Local Government officials are hungry, na that kain case dem dey find make dem chop.
When dey come sef, they will start looking for other faults in his house.

If the front of his house is dirty, na another wahala. If his dustbin outside his house is scattered all over the ground, double wahala.

Na him go com dey beg. Las las, e must settle dem or else dem go carry the case go State Government (Ministry). Na there the wahala go com dey.

5 Likes

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by samcarter3030(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Get a catapult and start shooting practice

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Antoeni(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kill it and Eat
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by rinzylee(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Been laughing here with all the suggestions. Chai... reminds me of the movie problem child and home alone.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

you be witch! Gain access to the 🐓 and start eating them one by one you will be fine. Don't mind anything na me tell you. grin grin grin
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone, I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore. I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done. Moving out is not an option as it's my house. I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...
Na for village una dey live? undecided
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by McGeorge1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Simple

Q
CodeTemplar:
buy loud speakers and reciprocate the noise around that 3 AM also.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mariahAngel(f): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
osazsky:
Op u nor get work if I am the owners of those hen I will get u arrested nonsense..if u can't sleep go to hell

No be fight, oga. 😃
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by mariahAngel(f): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
If you want to get these things, go traditional. Go and buy their feed and mix it with small otapiapia and do Christmas giveaway for them and have your peace. As your neighbor no send you, you too should no send your neighbor!

This is wickedness. undecided
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Judolisco(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

take d matter directly to d environmental health officers in oyo..you'll find them at your local government secretariat.... Dem go resolve dis issue within a day...

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by pargelenis(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
sleek214:
Shoot him/her
The owner or the chickens? grin
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by CaptainFM1: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

Drop something for the roosters if your neighbor wouldn't yield.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by SmilingImabong: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Rooster wey for don enter my pot since na him u dey dey cry like small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by sylve11: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Roosters are my alarm clock in the mornings,I use their crowing to my advantage cheesy

Recently one cockerel took it to the extreme standing on the fence close to my window crowing non stop and I really needed to sleep.

I had to come out look for pestle,aimed at it,I like to think I missed him by a flicker since then
the eediot stopped coming.

Aside that experience...I think roosters are cool they serve the purpose of both a wall clock/alarm.

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Harryspag: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Buy all from him
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Princeton92(m): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2023
surefx:

There are over 12 of them. It's like a continuous nightmare

😂😂
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Joeyfizzo: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Use the roosters as alarm clock...don't complain....it's like u don't have work u go to in the morning. ..me I wake up 4am get prepared n go to work.....I need that rooster....kookoorookooooooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rice To Hit ₦‎50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.