Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy (23120 Views)

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? / Why Do Roosters Crow At Midnight? / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by rinzylee(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2023
ajepako:

I think say na only me...

This thread should be in Joke section I swear cheesy cheesy

Certainly my sister....You know responsibility and Nigeria has made a lot of us lose that childlike heart and mischief that we don't intend to carry out.

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by kay29000(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol! Sorry, but this brought back some funny memories. I had some roosters back then that would be crowing at odd hours like 1am, 3am etc. The Cockerels weren't matured enough, so I could sell them off. They also gave me sleepless night, cos I have a conscience, and would go out to distract them by giving them food, or shining torchlight in their eyes to startle them. They would stop and go back to sleep when I did that.

One night I was so angry when they started their wahala, and I grabbed one and strangled it... I almost killed it grin The thing went to one corner after that and kept quiet grin

When I finally sold them, there was one that had stunted growth I couldn't sell. Omo! Na when the real nightmare start o. This small malnourished rooster was actually the loudest one, cos when it was just him left in the cage, its crowl would be as loud as if it was all of them in there. If you see it crowing, it's like Tom and Jerry cartoon, cos he would use all his energy as if his life depended on it.

I prayed to God to help me solve this problem, then one morning, a group of landlords came to invite me for landlord meeting... One of them showed interest in buying the rooster. I didn't even argue with him over the first price he said he would buy it for, I just quickly tied the rooster's legs and handed it to him grin

1 Like

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Makaveli217(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
I experienced it years back it's really annoying if you work from home, roosters will make your house a living hell, they crow from 2am till 6:30pm nonstop, you can't even move because it's your house.
I'll approach the owner nicely to sell it for me so it will end up in my pot, I'll even offer to buy it higher, but they always refuse, then I'll give them rat poison.
Just mix stew oil and indomie seasoning with rat poison and mix with any food and give them case closed, because no matter who you report to, nothing will happen.
My neighborhood was once filled with loud crack head roosters that crow from 1am nonstop, when one starts, others join in, sometimes it turns to a crowing competition, you can't even sleep, very annoying.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by dauntless15(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's like you have never heard of noise cancelling headphones, buy a premium one and wear it before sleeping, you'll sleep like a baby.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Tukor1759: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
surefx:
Hi everyone,

I never knew Roosters could be extremely noisy. My Neighbour recently started raising some and lately those things have been disturbing like crazy. They start crowing around 3am and I am unable to sleep anymore.

I tried to discuss with him but he didn't see anything wrong with them. Took the matter to the Ministry of Environment in Oyo state but nothing was done.

Moving out is not an option as it's my house.

I don't know what to do. Please help. Those things are tormenting my life...
you hate your tenant, that's why you hate anything about her
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by 1950Mack: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
buy loud speakers and reciprocate the noise around that 3 AM also.
walahi na wetin de my mind be dis... if I no go turn emergency DJ make I bend... walahi nobody go sleep for that neighborhood... na den everybody go join hand find solution... I just go buy 4 big party woofers... face dem for the werey window too... he go see vawulence pro max 3.... radarada undecided

Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by 7upnigeria: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
surefx:

I thought about it. But won't that be two wrongs?

The violent take it by force
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by BigTableShaker(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
surefx:

I thought about it. But won't that be two wrongs?

You have to Use a dark art from Robert Greene's renowned masterpiece. "Mirror your Enemy".

Law 44: Disarm & Infuriate with the Mirror Effect.
The 48 Laws Of Power Summary.

β€œThe mirror reflects reality, but it is also the perfect tool for deception:
When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy.
The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact.
By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect.”

Get some wild pigs, dogs or whatever poultry/ Loudspeakers that can make the larger Noise, then watch your Tennant RUNN.

Sometimes, na madness dey cure madness.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by Westerhoffe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
mariovito:

He's in Oyo

Doesn't matter.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by comodo: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2023
favor914:
What will that do?
It go reset their brain
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by charleoj(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
You have tried your best. What is left now is to follow a bad ass advice. Simply buy corn and lace it with fostocin. Then cast it around where the πŸ“ are. Do it carefully and don't get caught. Make sure you wear gloves while handling fostocin and surely wash your hand afterwards.
Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by pharmaking: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Buy otapiapia rat poison, soak corn inside.
Throw like 3 at the roosters per week.

No throw more than 3 per week, so that the death rate interval go get space n between.

Them no go suspect u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rice To Hit β‚¦β€Ž50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.