Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women (3981 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Jcoleworld911: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

You had an experience with a single Egba woman (btw Abeokuta women are liberal sexually)

God is my witness I have lost count of how many Igbo girls I have fvcked

Not 20 or 30

The ones you slept with, are they smiling?

Instead of you to teach your girls hygiene, you’re here telling us how many igbo girls you have slept with.

That means your girls are dirty, that’s why you couldn’t have any sexual activity with them

Truth is, some yoruba girls smell, even their guys are saying it maybe it’s because of the type of food they eat, they also doesn’t keep their environment clean

I stay in portharcourt, ask any ph guy, almost all of them will tell you this

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
You lost the election then you result into blackmailing people

1 Like

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1
The same person is writing the stories. I be yoruba and have never come across a yoruba babe with smelling pussy.

How would you know that she has a smelly p*ssy, when you all are dirty pigs.

I had the unfortunate experience of living with some yorubas during my service year. There i got first hand experience of how dirty some yorubas can be. I mean how can you wash your eating spoon with the same water you used in washing fresh raw fish?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Those Men are from Earth and NL .

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

The simple truth is most of this morrrron tweeting haven't even seen a Yoruba woman's pant not to talk of dating them

It's reverse psychology

What they desire and can't get they bad mouth

Go to Asewo house from Boko Haram Maiduguri to Ibadan

Na Ibo girls full there

Everyone don chop their kpekus tire

Story for the God..

Who know who wears dirty pants in this country....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Qatar2022: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

You had an experience with a single Egba woman (btw Abeokuta women are liberal sexually)

Not 20 or 30
How do you know that all this people on Twitter and nairaland are all igbo? You people have a serious problem, hatred is real

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Omoawoke2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Igbos are like Hamas, look for trouble then when trouble comes, they start crying victim. grin

This thread will definitely get a response in few days or less… and they will weep as usual

Any attack will come with a retaliatory attack. And if they don’t want peace, they will collect wotowoto as usual

All this hatred because Peter obi lost election

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Omoawoke2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
ednut1
The same person is writing the stories. I be yoruba and have never come across a yoruba babe with smelling pussy.

How would you know that she has a smelly p*ssy, when you all are dirty pigs.

I had the unfortunate experience of living with some yorubas during my service year. There i got first hand experience of how dirty some yorubas can be. I mean how can you wash your eating spoon with the same water you used in washing fresh raw fish?

I’ve been with a good number of girls across different tribes and even race.
I know my nose is working but I’ve never met a girl whose puszy stink as people described.
It’s the way I’m so selective in picking girls.

I bet those guys pick girls from streets, low class and pepper sellers.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Omoawoke2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Not 20 or 30

If you want to fvk 50 igbo girls before December, it’s very possible.
I’ve fvked far more Igbo girls than Yoruba girls that’s because igbo girls no too send, they are cheerful givers. But Yoruba girls are quite more challenging. They are more interested in love and commitment before parting legs.
I know there are cheap girls across all tribes, but the ones probably giving off those horrible smells are the condemned one and street girls that can sleep with anything even cow. Then igbo boy will jam one and be feeling he has done yoruba girls

Another set of girls so hard to bed are Fulani girls, they rather bed a fellow northern Muslim. They don’t like to sleep with people outisde their tribe and religion but they have their own street girls too that can fuvk even donkey. So if someone jam that one, the person will think he has original Fulani puszy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by folake4u(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:

Let them go and marry yam.

Nigerian women dey really see shege.
Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
If you dey take Igbo people serious in this age and time then na you know wetin dey worry you o. Just ignore dem, they'll find something else to hate on tomorrow morning...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by g17prinz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
KimFlorence:
I keep saying this to our girls. Marry from your tribe, those who understand your culture, customs and way of life. Not proud, mean, pompous, and arrogant men who hate Yorubas from their bloodline. Why would you want to date or marry someone whose tribe literally abuse and attack Yorubas and Yoruba women from morning till night. Is something not wrong with our Yoruba ladies especially our Yoruba fathers and mothers who watch these happen when our parents back then threatens to disown us if we ever date any non-yoruba especially that tribe who hates Yorubas with perfect hatred and treat women like slaves?

Yoruba girls open your eyes, don't date or marry from a tribe who hates your own tribe and your own people and doesn't hide it or holds back when expressing it. I've lost two friends who dated Yoruba haters who ended their lives horribly.

https://twitter.com/Alan_yournextbf/status/1240880718433181696?t=2v8nitFZWAg8gzxuDe4nmw&s=19
Lol... You and your goons had to go manufacture a Twitter post from 2020, edit some parts, all in a bid to instigate a tribal dispute... trying to shift the focus of the people from the sufferings that the bad policies of the government, to fighting a needless online tribal war. The only people I blame are those who fall for this antics everytime it is deployed.
But hear me this day OP, the pains and tears of the people that you are playing your useless politics with, it will multiply by ten folds in your life. That's all I have to tell you. We haven't met each other before or had any confrontation, but mark down everything I have said to you today

1 Like

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by AoifeNightfall: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yoruba girls don do that Twitter op strong thing grin

Big fooool😂
Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Probz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emetex22:

ofcourse people eat better food when given choices, I don't blame u for running away from ur kind, ewedu cunt, spits, the stench is second to none, shit, spits

Ouch.
Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Omoawoke2

I’ve been with a good number of girls across different tribes and even race.
I know my nose is working but I’ve never met a girl whose puszy stink as people described.
It’s the way I’m so selective in picking girls.

I bet those guys pick girls from streets, low class and pepper sellers.

Lol...you'll be surprised at the number of "high class" girls with smelling p×ssies.
Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Bede2u(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yorubas are sad little people with an igbo obsession.
People who could be from any of the 270 tribes in Nigeria are discussing Yorubas girls on twitter and the obsessed foo.ls can't wait to link igbos to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by WesternPanzer: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2023
A thread by a Yoruba man and for the Yorubas.

How do you know that the person posting this is Igbo? Reverse psychology at its lowest levels.

Even one iddiot on this thread is answering "Ikeigbonile"
grin grin Odiegwu

Igbos are a class if their own. I blame Igbo leaders sha. They don't know what they have and are not managing it well. A powerful Igbo nation is being attacked left, front and right by propagandists and they can't find a workable solution to protect their people?

Off all the things that should worry anyone, its a Yoruba pusssy?

In this bastardized Tinubu economy?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Prettygirl200(f): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2023
KimFlorence:
I keep saying this to our girls. Marry from your tribe, those who understand your culture, customs and way of life. Not proud, mean, pompous, and arrogant men who hate Yorubas from their bloodline. Why would you want to date or marry someone whose tribe literally abuse and attack Yorubas and Yoruba women from morning till night. Is something not wrong with our Yoruba ladies especially our Yoruba fathers and mothers who watch these happen when our parents back then threatens to disown us if we ever date any non-yoruba especially that tribe who hates Yorubas with perfect hatred and treat women like slaves?

Yoruba girls open your eyes, don't date or marry from a tribe who hates your own tribe and your own people and doesn't hide it or holds back when expressing it. I've lost two friends who dated Yoruba haters who ended their lives horribly.

https://twitter.com/Alan_yournextbf/status/1240880718433181696?t=2v8nitFZWAg8gzxuDe4nmw&s=19
I am a lady but I can affirm this, in my area in Delta state there are lots of yourba ladies around, very early in the morning while going to work,I usually see them line by line going to hawk agbo, so one day I was sick and decided to go meet them so they could give me agbo for fever as I felt English medicine isn't working. I got to the area where they live my brother if you see the environment inside their house it was smelling like mad, my belle turn. me instantly, I left that house to another house thesame thing all of their houses I went to all their houses desame dirtiness that day na so I carry myself go my house go buy drugs. M not a man but am sure if I was a man I would have also experienced it, it's not tribal hate people are just saying what they noticed too

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Prettygirl200(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2023
almarthins:

What If I told you my own story about one Abeokuta girl which I had similar experiences with?

I think it is not all of them but majority.
I no wan insult womanhood
Yoruba women are naturally loosed and are very dirty, na so I see one of the agbo girls using bathroom bucket to mix agbo she went into the public toilet brought the bucket out and started using to mix agbo I almost cried since then their agbo no dey hungry me drink plus their dirtiness, Igbo ladies are more into prostitution but they aren't dirty they always keep everywhere clean especially that area. I really don't know if yourba ladies because am not a man but I can affirm what the op is saying from their physical environment and where they live

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by NEUDUDE: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2023
I saw one yoruba mama put girl then back when i used to patronise them she was my customer. I nearly puked in my mouth.

As i waited for this useless girl to sell food for me the basin that she washes plates and spoon with she picked up her maybe 1 year old toddler that had just defecated put her inside the basin and started to wash her. I almost died where i was standing. I immediately shouted, cautioned her and she knew she was wrong and tried to downplay it. I just angrily walked away and never bought food there again.

Guess what happened after that. After trying to persuade me to patronize her again after a couple weeks and i didnt yeild. She told her minions and then they started insulting their generations anytime i pass by. Imagine the guts, you expect me to use my hard earn money to buy cholera typhoid dysentry or diarrhea. May god continue to punish them.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Nextt: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2023
KimFlorence, you accused Igbos of ethnic animosity towards your people. The reality of your flawed perception has suddenly dawned on you with comments from different people. You have fled from the thread you created as if it is a sef-destruct weapon.

Here is more proof of hateful comments directed towards Igbos. If you are blind to this you have no business complaining about what you see on twitter.

My point is it goes both ways. You will NEVER read where I maligned or insult any Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo person for the reason of their tribe.

Re: Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women by Nextt: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2023
That brings me to another point.

No matter my tribal identification, I will never "like" or "share" any post from my tribes men that hurl abusive words or comments that tend to offend another tribe neither will I do the same with another tribe towards others.

Now, that comment should offend the senses of many who visit this online space to have meaningful interaction on a mutual ground of respect. Rather, we have people expressing their hatred towards Igbos by giving that racist comment many likes.

Blacks complain of racism but are far WORSE than the racist whites. This is an example.

KimFlorence, if you cannot stomach a shot of tequila, you shouldn't go to a bar. Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas down bottles of that for kicks. Don't point an accusing finger at just Igbos and pretend to be blind to others. That is the body language of sadistic bigotry and tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? / A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much / The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.