Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV (36825 Views)

We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by perryy(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
No rest for the evil ones. Tinubukwe will never rest
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Morbeta11(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Joe....May you remain restless....until you are ushered in and welcomed into RIP Asslickers club.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by ufuosman(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2023
U will tell us ur gain if dey sack him
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by KarinaSlim(f): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Josephine Igbokwe rest
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Praxis758: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Racoon:
What about all the satanic propagandists like Bayo Onanuga, Dele Alake, Ajuri Ngenale, and your fellow guttermen zombies that full your party and govt?

Same Joe Igbokwe that did a photoshot of Kemi Adeosun back then and wants to use it to deceive gullible people that she did NYSC? Then you will be restless all the days of your life. Foolish idiot.

You forgot to mention Yori Folarin and Babajide Kolade Otitoju & his JH Tinubu propagandists.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Praxis758: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The only reason I'm excusing Rufai is the fact that he's Yoruba and not Igbo or SS. So meaning nobody can accuse him of leaning tribally towards Obi. But that's not an excuse to take political side.

Rufai Oseni was born and raised in Warri, so he’s SS by birth but SW (Ogun) by parentage
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by emkz: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2023
4ward4:

Old rogger, you weren't asked about the History of NTA .If you are sensible enough ,you should have known NTA so far have been hijacked by the any ruling party...BTW let it be on record that we aren't mates, age wise and otherwise.
So before you Open your gap toothed mouth , be certain to know what time and political season dictates.
Once Rufai ask a sensitive questions that needs clarification, Thieves like you and your compatriots who enjoys impunity will flare up and be asking for his head.
Have you turned into NTA, when ever there is a major protest across the nation and discover NTA are on ground capturing the protest ?
Same NTA that is under the federal Budget,since inception but are still using ancient equipments. Desptire the hundreds of millions allocated.

You are right about one thing: we aren't mates. You are an insignificant fly who throws accusation senselessly without thinking. You clearly disgraced yourself and your entire family by accusing me of being a thief.

If your parents trained you well, you won't accuse me of that because you cannot say what I stole.

Run along and go swin in the mud with those of your kind. You are too small and juvenile for me to engage in a debate.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Minime10(f): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2023
emkz:

Except you are a child, you won't make any ridiculous remarks about NTA.

What is today NTA started as Western Nigerian Television (WNTV), which was the first TV station in Africa, and predated many major global networks. NTA financed and broadcasted many soap operas and made many actors and broadcasters prominent today.

NTA trained the best broadcasters in Nigeria, and educated many of us then through educative programmes like Tales by Moonlight, Kidivision 101, AM Express, Beyond our Dreams, Checkmate, and so on. Have you heard of Frank Olize, Ruth Benamasia-Opia, Aisha Bello, Funmi Wakama, Matthews Otalike, Mohammed Labbo, AbdulRahman Ibn Mohammed, Ayinde Soaga, Shola Atere, Tokunbo Ajayi, Fatima Abbass Hassan, Elizabeth Banu, and babagba, Cyril Stober.

Those guys made us fall in love with English and the NTA network news. They taught us diction and presentation skills. They made you listen! Any TV station that attempts to fix a premium programme at 9 pm would lose market share. Even today, NTA has the most reporters nationwide.

So before you insult NTA, really think carefully and ask your parents questions. Don't come outside and disgrace your entire generation because of Rufai Oseni and Arise News.

Grow up dude, you seems to be living in the past🤓
So if a TV station like NTA has derailed over the years, someone can't called it out, is that what you insinuate hear
Someone is talking about NTA of the past 9years & as it is of today & you are angry.
Did he say those people you mentioned were bad broadcasters?
If you must know, NTA of these past 9 to 10years has become more or less an apendage of the ruling Party in Government.
As a staff of NTA I can understand why you feel so hurt & took the whole stuff so personal.
You'll be fine las las, take a chilled water it can be of help😎
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by KillahPriest: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2023
nedekid:

To keep him occupied, they should give him what he does best, ie look for gutters somewhere for him to occupy himself cleaning. Lol
he should be packing shit in Lagos State jare

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by 4ward4: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2023
emkz:

You are right about one thing: we aren't mates. You are an insignificant fly who throws accusation senselessly without thinking. You clearly disgraced yourself and your entire family by accusing me of being a thief.

If your parents trained you well, you won't accuse me of that because you cannot say what I stole.

Run along and go swin in the mud with those of your kind. You are too small and juvenile for me to engage in a debate.

Yes you are a thief and will go to any extent to prove that. You thief, run along for more federal theft
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
everyone knows that Fox News 📰 were compromised in their reporting unlike Arise tv 📺 that’s not compromised in its reporting. Now Nigerians watch Arise news tv than channels tv now. Tulker Carson created his own show where he interviewed respected men and women of honour in USA 🇺🇸. Tulker Carson is one of the most respected journalist in the world. Tulker Carson is an investigative journalist too.
You know nothing about what lead to Tucker Carson been fired so just keep quest already.

No reasonable person takes a journalist that decide to clearly in support of a certain candidate during interview serious, where is the ethics.

To think you are have this folks as your mentor says alot about how doom your career is as a journalist, I give you 3 months.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by WHITELIGHTER: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2023
emkz:
I don't think Joe Igbokwe needs to say this.

It is true that Rufai Oseni lacks professionalism and is not a trained journalist. However, he has his audience.

He is sometimes sensible, but lets his emotions take the better part of him due to personal and professional immaturity.

He should take caution and conduct himself so he'd last long in the profession.

He seems afraid to lose his fanbase, which are mostly persons with limited faculties for critical thinking.

And critical thinking is what made naira 1140 to a dollar. You lots will just use English to cover trash. Must every journalist follow "your" script? He isn't perfect but +234 needs him. If you want critical thinking journalist pls stick to nta and TVC

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2023
Praxis758:

You forgot to mention Yori Folarin and Babajide Kolade Otitoju & his JH Tinubu propagandists.
these are the clueless Tinubu boys and shameless set of propagandists. That is why Nigerians are not watching tvc again
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Blaqpsalm(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2023
grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by saysoo: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Ehhya, Joe Joe, no one invites you for interviews, conferences, party meetings, so facebook is now your abode.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

You know nothing about what lead to Tucker Carson been fired so just keep quest already.

No reasonable person takes a journalist that decide to clearly in support of a certain candidate during interview serious, where is the ethics.

To think you are have this folks as your mentor says alot about how doom your career is as a journalist, I give you 3 months.
false information here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by emkz: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2023
Minime10:

Grow up dude, you seems to be living in the past🤓
So if a TV station like NTA has derailed over the years, someone can't called it out, is that what you insinuate hear
Someone is talking about NTA of the past 9years & as it is of today & you are angry.
Did he say those people you mentioned were bad broadcasters?
If you must know, NTA of these past 9 to 10years has become more or less an apendage of the ruling Party in Government.

I get irritated when they are talking about one thing and people start bringing NTA and TVC as if to say Arise News is justified to axt unprofessionally. That is not the issue. If the topic is about NTA, we face NTA. If it is about TVC, we address TVC.

If you people say NTA is a propaganda arm of government, don't make it seem as if Arise News is objective and non-partisan, because they launder the image of PDP to protect the business interest of the owner of Arise News.

All we are saying is that Arise News should not pretend to be pro-people, when their interest is more towards PDP.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Okiton: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2023
grin

Jeo Igbokwe wey mumu

You will die and go to hell cos Oseni will not be sacked
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Calitoscassius(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And what is the place of true journalism in a Corrupt nation?!

Let me guess... Pandering to the whims of those in power and helping spread propaganda.

Don't worry... The Nigeria you guys have been nurturing is already manifesting.
Absolutely correct! for some reasons they are not liking the Naigeria they nurturned.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Okiton: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Uncle Jeo wey mumu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Bahamas95(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2023
This guy is a thorn in the flesh of polithiefcians, always giving them wotowoto.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Sleekfingers: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2023
😆🤣🤣🤣
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
false information here
What lead to Tucker Carson to be fired?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

You need to watch seasoned journalists online and offline across the world...!

Oseni is quite tame compared to some political journalists and talk show hosts. Trust me.

I think many of us Nigerians are too cowardly and flinch easily at hard truths. That's why we constantly take offense at what Oseni (Arise) and Seun (Channels) do.

Yeah, he gets too extreme and antagonistic sometimes, but that comes with the territory of true journalism.

I also agree that he needs to work on being more neutral.
How you put Seun and Oseni on the same sentence?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2023
harsysky:

You clearly know there are Dos and Don'ts for our leaders, right? Which one are they adhering to? Respect your old age and keep mute! Leave Oseni alone!

Piss off, it's obvious you do not understand the tenets of true journalism!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by reddingtonblack: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:
Joe Igbokwe, Oseni is the least of the problems you and your party have brought upon this nation.

I really don't get why all or most of you are trying so hard to distract most Nigerians from the reality of their current situation.

Nigeria is sinking in almost every sector! This is not cynicism or negativity... This is a glaring and screaming REALITY!

Imagine your a machine saw blade rolling up inbetween your legs, can you be distracted if even a big yansh pass by

Maybe our current situation is not pressing enough thats why Nigerians easily get distracted.
People now spend all there time everyday watching skit and tik tok videos, biggest distraction
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by ElSudani: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Why do people still honor interviews with that idiot?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2023
TheGift:

And even if Arise TV is foolish enough to sack Him, will they also sack His mouth? In this age of multiple media platforms? Was fox able to sack tucker carlsons mouth?

It seems Joe Igbokwe does not want to rest again for the rest of His life.
Nobody is stopping anyone from having a voice but it is stupid to bring your personal vendetta against a guest in a professional news media.

Attack them with facts not some personal issues that align with your choice of candidate.

Tuckers lack of professionalism lead fox to pay millions on law suits against them, that would soon happen to Arise news if they don't get rid of that uncut dude.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by mbaise1000: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
See the clueless Igbo propagandist here. Nothing will happen to Rufai Oseni, Rufai Oseni is another Tulker Carson of USA 🇺🇸. Rufai Oseni has come to stay in the areas of journalism. Thanks for giving Journalist Rufai Oseni much publicity on the media.

Point of correction, igbokwe is no longer Igbo, he claimed so himself and his family disowned him long time ago, am I surprised that there are people from some sections that are calling igbokwe Igbo now? So igbokwe is talking on behalf of IGBOS here? Do you really think igbokwe is on the side if IGBOS here or has ever been? Or that whatever it is Mr rufai said is against IGBOS or the interest of IGBOS that igbokwe is now defending IGBOS? BTW what brought IGBO in this? Must every single thing turn to tribe? Don't you think it's ALREADY foolish ylto believe that the easiest way to win arguments in nigeria and get likes on nairaland is to start mentioning IGBOS and IPOB?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by osuulola(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Next time they ask for Igbokwe's occupation, he should say eternal restlessness. If Rufai leaves Arise, he's possibly starting his own TV station. Many people who like his style will still watch. Another temple run begins.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by viodemus: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2023
The hateful tribalist, divide and conquer leader,mr greed, chief propagandist, dun send this marinated foo^l, to come dey misbehave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.