Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV (36822 Views)

We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2023
God pushing you mumu man
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2023
RUFIA OSENI, THE NIGHT MARE OF BAD LEADERS IN NIGERIA, IF OUR POLITICAL ELITE WHERE DOING THE NEEDFUL, WILL RUFIA OSENI BE CALLING THEM OUT THE WAY HE ALWAYS DONE?. WHAT OSENI IS DOING IS WHAT WE CALL THE REAL JURNALISM, IN A SANE CLIME. THE MEDIA ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE MOUTH PIECE OF THE MASES BUT NOT IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

GOD BLESS YOU RUFIA OSENI, AND TO HELL WITH THE GUTTER AND ASS LEAKING COMMISSIONER, ISNTEAD OF THE WEHREY TO BEG BULA BLU WHO IS JUST COMENPASATING HIS ASS LEAKERS TO CREAT A MINISTRY OF GARBAGE CUM GUTTER CLEANING AND MAKE HIM THE MINISTER SO THAT WE KEEP DEPLETING THE NATIONS WEALTH, BUT THE EWURE IS THERE LOOKING FOR HOW TO BRING A MAN WHO GOD HAS ALREADY LIFTED HIGH DOWN.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by BolaAThubv(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2023
spiSeyi:
Arise TV will soon lose its place when no one listens to it again except for a few 5% cool
People will stop tuning in to Arise TV and start watching TVC
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by reddingtonblack: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

You need to watch seasoned journalists online and offline across the world...!

Oseni is quite tame compared to some political journalists and talk show hosts. Trust me.

I think many of us Nigerians are too cowardly and flinch easily at hard truths. That's why we constantly take offense at what Oseni (Arise) and Seun (Channels) do.

Yeah, he gets too extreme and antagonistic sometimes, but that comes with the territory of true journalism.

I also agree that he needs to work on being more neutral.

People who take offense do so cos funnily Oseni"s extremism and antagonism never goes beyond APC territory.
The moment Oseni knows you are an APC even be it ordinary fan ... he draws out a sword you will see him hyperventilating and acting so restless.
Journalism is a profession therefore analysis and conversations must be handle in conformity with the ethics of the professsion.
You can ask any question without being rude, how you go about it is where professionalism lies and Oseni is far behind

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2023
mbaise1000:

Point of correction, igbokwe is no longer Igbo, he claimed so himself and his family disowned him long time ago, am I surprised that there are people from some sections that are calling igbokwe Igbo now? So igbokwe is talking on behalf of IGBOS here? Do you really think igbokwe is on the side if IGBOS here or has ever been? Or that whatever it is Mr rufai said is against IGBOS or the interest of IGBOS that igbokwe is now defending IGBOS? BTW what brought IGBO in this? Must every single thing turn to tribe? Don't you think it's ALREADY foolish ylto believe that the easiest way to win arguments in nigeria and get likes on nairaland is to start mentioning IGBOS and IPOB?
igbokwe is an igbo man 👨 now. Some people love him why some people hate him now
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

What lead to Tucker Carson to be fired?
cos’ he speaks the truths and stand by it.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by YourGFsnatcher: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:
Who will sack him? His criminal bosses? No way

they are upset because the journalist refused to worship them bt rather tell them the truth? undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by kenex4ever(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:
Who will sack him? His criminal bosses? No way

U no dey shame to dey post all these janja weed propaganda as evidence??

Na una dey power, prosecute them
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
cos’ he speaks the truths and stand by it.
Why did Fox lost the case at the court and paid a heavy settlement if what he says was the truth?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2023
KillahPriest:
this is the type of fate Wike is avoiding, being reduced to the level of Reno okoro yarimo etc
shataaaaap
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by gare(f): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by reddingtonblack: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
I could remember when that clueless attention seeker and propagandist, Reno Omokri was dragging Rufai Oseni on the media , Rufai doesn’t even give him any audience on the media. At the end , Reno Omokri keep shut and remain clueless empty chest beater on the media. Rufai Oseni style of journalism is different from NTA or TVC style of journalism on the media. Rufai Oseni is an investigative journalist too.

Same Oseni Rufai that even his colleagues on AIR have corrected multiple times, even Reuben Abati on several occasion have corrected his blunders on Air ....

Oseni Rufai investigate journalist my burnt ass, i am sure David odesin is on your favorite list as well

Both Oseni Rufai and David what case have these guyz dole out so far that as being proven beyond reasonable doubt.
How many facts have emanated from Oseni investigative journalism

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2023
bdon123:

This wat this fools dnt know.Rufai dey make people watch Arise.If its Reuben alone ,i wont watch Arise.D aim of tv is to make interest n thats it.
Tucker Carson got many audience (Maga majorly) to watch Fox because it confirm their biases.

Oseni comfirm most of you guys biases, so why won't you enjoy watching it. I don take anybody serious that got his news from a single source, it clearly means you don't do your thinking for yourself or question what the presenter is saying.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by MaiGee01: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Guyman01: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rufai is the only journalist in Nigeria that can ask a governor the kind of direct question an Okada rider or Yam seller has in mind and follow it up with more questions that throw them off balance while the rest pampers them for brown envelopes
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Owologbo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by IgOga(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc

Rufai Oseni drives traffic. He is an asset to AriseTv. He will only be out of the door if he chooses or if he becomes a liability - i.e. loose the obin.go cult and have issues with NBC
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by commoditiesnig: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Cruise777: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Owologbo:

All these voluntary slaves been acting like robot.

Slave at your father's farm abi... Sadly we both know your father doesn't have one
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by reddingtonblack: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
these are the clueless Tinubu boys and shameless set of propagandists. That is why Nigerians are not watching tvc again

i guess people that call into Your view these morning are either Aliens or Spirit, even me that watch the programme must be a togolese or ghanian.

Una go open mouth waa, if you don't want to hear anything nice about Nigeria just tune to AriseTv, you wake up feeling happy you want to warm your BP tune to Arise Tv.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by treatise: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by treatise: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by TheGift: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

Nobody is something anyone from having a voice but it is stupid to bring your personal vendetta against a guest in a professional news media.

Attack them with facts not some personal issues that align with your choice of candidate.

Tuckers lack of professionalism lead fox to pay millions on law suits against them, that would soon happen to Arise news if they don't get rid of that uncut dude.

T
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by spiSeyi: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And what is the place of true journalism in a Corrupt nation?!

Let me guess... Pandering to the whims of those in power and helping spread propaganda.

Don't worry... The Nigeria you guys have been nurturing is already manifesting.
True journalist that is partisan undecided Rufai wey Obi dey bankroll, PO sponsored Rufai's dad funeral sad
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by victorazyvictor(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Joe Yorubakwe grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
Not only you want him fire infact if we try to make Nduka(Arise CEO) fire him and it fails we will set Arise TV station up and master evidence the station can't escape from, ask DSS and EFCC to go ater the station and we will demand for the TV station license to be revoke indefinitely.

Nduka himself had offending eople since MKO June 12 saga and we have be looking for way to lay hands on him I think the is ticking closer for the jab and he and Oseni won't escape it.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by sukar886: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Because he is saying the truth abi
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Blackdisciple(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Who is this again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.