Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV (36823 Views)

We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Cruise777: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
toprealman:

Stic to NTA and TVC🤣🤣🤣

TVC, Channels and NTA network news
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Shigobaba(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Joe Igbokwe is just a noise maker still waiting for Baba Emilokan for appointment.
Go and sack him. Nonsense
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:
Who will sack him? His criminal bosses? No way
New by "a Twitter user" is what you depend of for defamation?

Anyways, we've already been told that you can't support the APC and be sensible
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by oyebanji(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Then you will never rest sir.

I do not agree with Rufai's approach. However, I also think making someone's downfall a personal mission is wicked!

ganisucks:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Praxis758: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
these are the clueless Tinubu boys and shameless set of propagandists. That is why Nigerians are not watching tvc again

And that Babajide portrayed himself as unbiased while openly an APC apologetic and Tinubu image maker.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Shattuck(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobicove:
This Oseni guy is just busy amassing enemies right, left and centre.

I don't understand his own brand of journalism which includes antagonising guests on his TV show undecided

As a journalist you're supposed to be neutral and impartial
what you call antagonising applies to those who only come on air to lie gaslight and push a propaganda, oseni might be blunt and intense, but if the guest are sincere and factual then you won't have any issue with oseni, I have watched him several times, what Nigerian politicians want is just the ability to gaslight and tell lies without being opposed, he doesn't insult his guest he only ask real questions to get to the root of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by domnwan(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Join Our free graphics design Class

let's inspire others to unleash their creativity.

https:///IHfIlZHeigJInFaR8JajzT
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Agugbadin: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
This action can be likened to witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Global2000: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Igbokwe the theater man!. He Joe Igbokwe should go forward and sack Rufai Oseni by himself. Igbokwe is unfortunately jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Comedian2019: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Agbaya
Old foool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Dshocker(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
In journalism, their watchword is "attention".

Whether good or bad, the attention Rufai brings to Arise Tv Broadcast is a huge plus for the channel.

So it would be almost impossible to sack him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is AriseTV your property? I can understand small if you're demanding he's sacked from NTA.....but AriseTV!?

If you don't like his comments or questions, then simply don't watch the channel and stick with NTA and TVC! If he says anything you consider libelous, then GO TO COURT!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shattuck:
what you call antagonising applies to those who only come on air to lie gaslight and push a propaganda, oseni might be blunt and intense, but if the guest are sincere and factual then you won't have any issue with oseni, I have watched him several times, what Nigerian politicians want is just the ability to gaslight and tell lies without being opposed, he doesn't insult his guest he only ask real questions to get to the root of the matter.

Spot on! I admire the guys tenacity and intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Owologbo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Slave at your father's farm abi... Sadly we both know your father doesn't have one

Carry your slavery go meet your type.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Spiritz: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
The same way you were celebrating the arrest of Kanu when the came after you you started crying uote author=ganisucks post=126767090]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc[/quote]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by asanausana91: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Then be ready to face the whole country. BTW,if he is sacked he will still get another job. What about you? What will be your gain.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by basadenet: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Joe igbokwe you are nothing but a dreamer, and your dream of sacking the erudite broadcaster, Rufai Oseni will never come to past. If care is not taken, you will be deported from Lagos
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by asanausana91: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobicove:

I don't understand his own brand of journalism which includes antagonising guests on his TV show undecided

Nigerians hate the truth. The only thing Oseni does is to ask you question. You cannot decide which question should be asked.
#rufaiOsenipepperthem.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by asanausana91: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
BabaAgba79:

Save ur breath Sir Joe! I do not blame Rufai but his producer! Or rather his station!
blame them for what, for asking questions?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by asanausana91: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
gabbasin:
Is Rufai really a journalist or analyst, a journalist that debates with his guest on a talk show, even laughing derisively at a guest.
Rufai has no future in journalism, patapata he will end up media adviser/assistant to a mediocre governor, an opposition sympathizer feigning neutral journalist.
I don't blame him sha, Arise TV was set up for a purpose, let's see if the station won't end up like AIT.
evil people that don't want this country to grow. Oseni is far better than your lineage.
Nigerians cannot keep quiet while criminals are in incharge of our resources.
People are dieing of hunger but Tinubu problem is a presidential yacht.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Tochj(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobicove:

Truth alwAys amass so much eNemies since time immemorial .
However if you are allergic to truth
Avoid Rufai and Arise tv.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by gabbasin: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
asanausana91:
evil people that don't want this country to grow. Oseni is far better than your lineage.
Nigerians cannot keep quiet while criminals are in incharge of our resources.
People are dieing of hunger but Tinubu problem is a presidential yacht.
Oseni is the saint that wants this country to grow, Oseni can be greater than your lineage because he's the yardstick for greatness in your clan.
You can choose to die of hunger or find something productive doing, it's your choice to make.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Lordburna2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
See this confused goat that don't even know where he comes from. Nama.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Praxis758:

And that Babajide portrayed himself as unbiased while openly an APC apologetic and Tinubu image maker.
yes soo. That’s Tinubu boy in tvc . He never hide his identity at all
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i guess people that call into Your view these morning are either Aliens or Spirit, even me that watch the programme must be a togolese or ghanian.

Una go open mouth waa, if you don't want to hear anything nice about Nigeria just tune to AriseTv, you wake up feeling happy you want to warm your BP tune to Arise Tv.

Arise tv 📺 is the best tv this year

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Advancedman(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by phkka1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Igbokwe will run mad and the young man will continue his work in Arise TV.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Chuhwakjok(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mr. Rufai is a journalist and understands his job very well. The problem, many of our guests fail to understand presentations. Many are caught unawares. Fact check, if you are invited as guest to a radio or television programme, you must understand that that are rated highly of as such expectations are high to get carifications on troubling situations that requires professional solutions. Be prepared for the worst because Mr. Rufai is not going to spare you. Well done Mr. Rufai and God bless. Nigeria My Motherland.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by deavicky(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:
Who will sack him? His criminal bosses? No way
only iidiots will see rufai otherwise because what ever he says, he say them with fact and figures. Just point anything he had said uncorrectly.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by bdon123(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

Tucker Carson got many audience (Maga majorly) to watch Fox because it confirm their biases.

Oseni comfirm most of you guys biases, so why won't you enjoy watching it. I don take anybody serious that got his news from a single source, it clearly means you don't do your thinking for yourself or question what the presenter is saying.
Its not abt him.he ask d questions i already want to be answered.so yes ,he got my approval n dat of million nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.