Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV (36824 Views)

We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by aylipple: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Lol. Can this man & his co-travelers please give it a break already? Any small thing, "Rufai this, Rufai that..." as if they tied their umbilical cord to AriseTV.

Rufai Oseni, also being a smart Alec, stirs controversy most of the time knowing that's the only way his stock can rise; the day he decides to actually be a professional journalist is the day his stock starts to dwindle hence it'll rather be a very cold day in hell than for him to discharge his duties professionally & not as a hatchet man.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Minime10(f): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Joe gutter Igbokwe wetin dey sup
Has Rufai Oseni blown ya leads😎💃
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by TheGift: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc

And even if Arise TV is foolish enough to sack Him, will they also sack His mouth? In this age of multiple media platforms? Was fox able to sack tucker carlsons mouth?

It seems Joe Igbokwe does not want to rest again for the rest of His life.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by harsysky(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
Kobicove:
This Oseni guy is just busy amassing enemies right, left and centre.

I don't understand his own brand of journalism which includes antagonising guests on his TV show undecided

As a journalist you're supposed to be neutral and impartial

You clearly know there are Dos and Don'ts for our leaders, right? Which one are they adhering to? Respect your old age and keep mute! Leave Oseni alone!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Sharz: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
SHAMELESS IGBOKWE, IF YOU WILL NOT REST, KPAI YOURSELF OOOO, ANU OFIA
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by qtx(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H16XKeRdWtqPQbgm4X3jB1oZTL6cDQM4XAACw9TcFuKVBTUUBUXynBNQz3iZkUHol&id=100001155348708&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Chief Igbokwe, ministerial slots don finish. You come late. Rufai is the only fearless journalist right now in Nigeria. In fact, he is an activist journalist. What you people dont know is that if Rufai is out of Arise, another TV house will rush him. Don't you know Rufai has brought wild popularity to Arise TV? CEOs of TV stations are keeping an eye on Rufai to say I no do again for Arise so they can rush him. Rufai is the only terror Nigerian politicians have goosebumps facing. His organic love by Nigerian youths who believe in saying the truth to these politicians who have milked the country dry is so awesome. Nothing do you, Rufai; carry on; well-meaning Nigerians are at your back.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by 9jatriot(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
This Joe is too emotional. Leave Rufai to do his job in the way he knows how to do it. he does not seem to realize that it is tweets like these can be used against him in the future as throwback tweets.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2023
It was this same man that made me know about Arise TV , at the point I was looking for a SANE and honest television station to view undiluted news and Political discussions about Nigeria ...

Joe Igbokwe.....tell us the impact you have made in the Society that could warrant another serious, focused, bribe free and a man of production capacity , to be sacked from an office that he earns millions of Naira for the Manager.....

Who is Joe Igbokwe pls to the national consensus or national success?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Amaggedon: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The only reason I'm excusing Rufai is the fact that he's Yoruba and not Igbo or SS. So meaning nobody can accuse him of leaning tribally towards Obi. But that's not an excuse to take political side.
The issue is not rufai oseni , the issue is the failed APC that want everyone to praise them like their peanut earning sycophants. Evil people hates the truth.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Dougad: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2023
I dey hear this Oseni name for a while but I no know who he be or what he even does until last week when I saw the video he did that old shameless APC supporter.

Omo I became a fan instantly.

These old APC supporters are used to people licking their ass that he almost had a mental breakdown from hearing a dissenting opinion.
That's why they're all in favour of banning free speech.

"YOUNG MAN, DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME". Meanwhile na only him dey shout.
I'LL WALK OUT OF HERE". "THE ECONOMY IS FINE".
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Exceed15: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2023
This man is sick. Tinubu don use am and dumped

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2023
I could remember when that clueless attention seeker and propagandist, Reno Omokri was dragging Rufai Oseni on the media , Rufai doesn’t even give him any audience on the media. At the end , Reno Omokri keep shut and remain clueless empty chest beater on the media. Rufai Oseni style of journalism is different from NTA or TVC style of journalism on the media. Rufai Oseni is an investigative journalist too.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by nedekid: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
See the clueless Igbo propagandist here. Nothing will happen to Rufai Oseni, Rufai Oseni is another Tulker Carson of USA 🇺🇸. Rufai Oseni has come to stay in the areas of journalism. Thanks for giving Journalist Rufai Oseni much publicity on the media.
Why mention the igbo aspect? Anyway, I hear igbos disowned him, them no want, Yoruba blodas can have him. grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by caesymore(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
Joe igbokwe is a clueless propagandist, Nigeria people knows that now

A shameless one at that
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by emkz: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2023
4ward4:

Because a man sees things from another perspective automatically makes him an Ipob and a need to be fired.
Go worship your NTA , if you aren't ready for intelligent discussion

Except you are a child, you won't make any ridiculous remarks about NTA.

What is today NTA started as Western Nigerian Television (WNTV), which was the first TV station in Africa, and predated many major global networks. NTA financed and broadcasted many soap operas and made many actors and broadcasters prominent today.

NTA trained the best broadcasters in Nigeria, and educated many of us then through educative programmes like Tales by Moonlight, Kidivision 101, AM Express, Beyond our Dreams, Checkmate, and so on. Have you heard of Frank Olize, Ruth Benamasia-Opia, Aisha Bello, Funmi Wakama, Matthews Otalike, Mohammed Labbo, AbdulRahman Ibn Mohammed, Ayinde Soaga, Shola Atere, Tokunbo Ajayi, Fatima Abbass Hassan, Elizabeth Banu, and babagba, Cyril Stober.

Those guys made us fall in love with English and the NTA network news. They taught us diction and presentation skills. They made you listen! Any TV station that attempts to fix a premium programme at 9 pm would lose market share. Even today, NTA has the most reporters nationwide.

So before you insult NTA, really think carefully and ask your parents questions. Don't come outside and disgrace your entire generation because of Rufai Oseni and Arise News.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by nedekid: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Dougad:
I dey hear this Oseni name for a while but I no know who he be or what he even does until last week when I saw the video he did that old shameless APC supporter.

Omo I became a fan instantly.

These old APC supporters are used to people licking their ass that he almost had a mental breakdown from hearing a dissenting opinion.
That's why they're all in favour of banning free speech.

"YOUNG MAN, DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME". Meanwhile na only him dey shout.
I'LL WALK OUT OF HERE". "THE ECONOMY IS FINE".

Omo, you don't know rufai? Ha, the guy does not suffer a fool ohh.
Persin weh make fayose cry on national TV? grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Snakedoctor1: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Sirianese: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2023
nedekid:

Why mention the igbo aspect? Anyway, I hear igbos disowned him, them no want, Yoruba blodas can have him. grin
good . I love the way the Igbo people disowned him. Igbokwe is a clueless and useless propagandist. Why can’t he go to Arise tv to campaign and speak more on the bad economy Tinubu established in Nigeria 🇳🇬. No one takes joy igbokwe serious.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
See the clueless Igbo propagandist here. Nothing will happen to Rufai Oseni, Rufai Oseni is another Tulker Carson of USA 🇺🇸. Rufai Oseni has come to stay in the areas of journalism. Thanks for giving Journalist Rufai Oseni much publicity on the media.
And what happened to Tulker Carson recently at Fox again?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Allisgud: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Kobicove:
This Oseni guy is just busy amassing enemies right, left and centre.

I don't understand his own brand of journalism which includes antagonising guests on his TV show undecided

As a journalist you're supposed to be neutral and impartial
to be neutral,to Nord ur head affirmative to the lie the politian guest is spilling out abi,let me tell other tv station and presenters knows the truth but are afraid of being ban by NBA
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2023
caesymore:

A shameless one at that
very shameless in his doings. No ministerial slot for him, no commissioner’s slot for him, no special advisers slot him. The only slot Tinubu reserved for him is for him is an office of propaganda and lies on the media.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Chetas81(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2023
NO CRAZY CITIZEN CAN PRACTICE THE GENUINE DEMOCRACY
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by 4ward4: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2023
emkz:

Except you are a child, you won't make any ridiculous remarks about NTA.

What is today NTA started as Western Nigerian Television (WNTV), which was the first TV station in Africa, and predated many major global networks. NTA financed and broadcasted many soap operas and made many actors and broadcasters prominent today.

NTA trained the best broadcasters in Nigeria, and educated many of us then through educative programmes like Tales by Moonlight, Kidivision 101, AM Express, Beyond our Dreams, Checkmate, and so on. Have you heard of Frank Olize, Ruth Benamasia-Opia, Aisha Bello, Funmi Wakama, Matthews Otalike, Mohammed Labbo, AbdulRahman Ibn Mohammed, Ayinde Soaga, Shola Atere, Tokunbo Ajayi, Fatima Abbass Hassan, Elizabeth Banu, and babagba, Cyril Stober.

Those guys made us fall in love with English and the NTA network news. They taught us diction and presentation skills. They made you listen! Any TV station that attempts to fix a premium programme at 9 pm would lose market share. Even today, NTA has the most reporters nationwide.

So before you insult NTA, really think carefully and ask your parents questions. Don't come outside and disgrace your entire generation because of Rufai Oseni and Arise News.

Old rogger, you weren't asked about the History of NTA .If you are sensible enough ,you should have known NTA so far have been hijacked by the any ruling party...BTW let it be on record that we aren't mates, age wise and otherwise. Hope the Bolded make sense to you, because that is exactly how the rich and influential guests always bully Rufai
So before you Open your gap toothed mouth , be certain to know what time and political season dictates.
Once Rufai ask a sensitive questions that needs clarification, Thieves like you and your compatriots who enjoys impunity will flare up and be asking for his head.
Have you turned into NTA, when ever there is a major protest across the nation and discover NTA aren't on ground capturing the protest ?
Same NTA that is under the federal Budget,since inception but are still using ancient equipments. Desptire the hundreds of millions allocated.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by spencekat(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2023
BigDawsNet:
All eyes on this journalist guy...

[/b]He needs to be protected [b]
Exactly
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by nedekid: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
good . I love the way the Igbo people disowned him. Igbokwe is a clueless and useless propagandist. Why can’t he go to Arise tv to campaign and speak more on the bad economy Tinubu established in Nigeria 🇳🇬. No one takes joy igbokwe serious.
To keep him occupied, they should give him what he does best, ie look for gutters somewhere for him to occupy himself cleaning. Lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Sirianese: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Joe Yoruba dog

Efulefu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Image123(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Better rest.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by press9jatv: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

And what happened to Tulker Carson recently at Fox again?
everyone knows that Fox News 📰 were compromised in their reporting unlike Arise tv 📺 that’s not compromised in its reporting. Now Nigerians watch Arise news tv than channels tv now. Tulker Carson created his own show where he interviewed respected men and women of honour in USA 🇺🇸. Tulker Carson is one of the most respected journalist in the world. Tulker Carson is an investigative journalist too.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV by Monaboo(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Joe Igbokwe e dey pain u?

Rufai Oseni for Youth President 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / More Photos Of Atiku's Return From US / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.