Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off (1542 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off by DyshApp: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Some, if not most Nigerian men are guilty of using the silliest lines when trying to ask a girl out.

They’ve been accused of boasting about their wealth, jobs or travelling experiences to women because they think it’s the easiest way to scoring a relationship or a one night stand. Ladies, have you ever been in a situation where he went on and on about that trip to Dubai where he got to watch the Formula One championship and even took a selfie with Lewis Hamilton?

Well, here are four silly things Naija men say that turn ladies off:

1.) “Baby, I can give you whatever you need”
Nigerian men are quick to use their wealth to seduce women. Boasting about how much they’re worth or have, gives them confidence to approach any woman/girl they find attractive. It’s silly but sometimes, it works!

2.) “Baby, I am the MD, DG, founder or creator of …”
Nigerian men sometimes believe telling a girl about their job position or description could win them a relationship or a one night stand. They think that when a girl knows they are employed or hold a top position in a company, it’s easier for them to respect, love and accept them almost immediately.

3.) “Baby, what type of phone should I get for you?”
Some Nigerian men think when a lady sees them with the latest or trending phones, it becomes easier asking them out on dates . Imagine a guy flaunting an iPhone 7 right now!!??

4.) “Baby, can I take you to Dubai for shopping?”
Nigerian men are used to talking about their travel experiences as a means to win a chick! They don’t mind boasting about where they’ve been to or what they experienced in the countries they’ve travelled to just because they want the ladies to know they’re also trendy or can afford luxurious trips should she agree to to date him.

Wahala for wooing🙄

Today We'll separate the playas from the wannabes. The real men👨 from the boys👦 and the kids👶 from the champions🏆. Bring your A-game drop your pickup lines on the Relationship Talk group on Dysh and share your most original pick-up lines, and we'll evaluate and reward the top 2 with 1k free Airtime each . Join us at 6pm.
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off by JustPowerApps(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
A boring post on a Friday afternoon kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off by finallybusy: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Boring.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off by CJStarz: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
For this Tinubu hard economy,guys dey busy dey chase mola no be to stand for one junction dey toast girl
Re: 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say That Turns Ladies Off by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
cry Nigerian men and their weak erection challenges. Every where you go, people are trying to sell sex enhancing drugs because it is on a very high demand by Nigerian men because they mostly suffer from weak erection. 2 mins men grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

just for fun / My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? / Algerians Are More Good-looking Than Egyptian And Moroccan Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.