Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39548 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Bluntemperor: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
From the story I heard from source, they were not married.

Funny!
They are Not Married but have Children,abi?
So,they were Co-habitating ni!
I refuse to buy that story and I think the man who sponsored the Woman abroad, especially in the Western Countries, after a long time should know that unless,she is spiritually balance,the Freedom abroad is always tailored to their Women!
She is likely to have been enjoying other men!
But,hope she is not rejecting the Children too,for that is a big Red flag!
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ItisWell22(f): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
The babe no try at allllllll…

But wetin the guy don do her, wey pepper her sotey she no even allow the guy reach her apartment for some explanation? 😢🤔

God help the family. 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by frog12: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
another DUMMY grin grin
everything na sacrifice. why e go sell everything for him wife?? stupid shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by minakom: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
UNDFTD:

What has that got to do with GOD?
He created us
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Olorilolo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
damola1:
women are brutal, and stupid..
Your mother is stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Mosh1: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
hmmn
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Bridget95(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Women are beautiful souls ❤ ,they turn to the other side when hurt by their lover.

The man must have done something.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by emkz: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Something is wrong.

Would be nice to hear from the man as well.

I have seen men who are the real victims of domestic violence, emotional abuse, manipulation and gaslighting, but society expects him to swallow everything.

Also, the most important decision a man or woman can make is the choice of a life partner. Do not take it lightly. It can ruin you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Zooposki(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Slurity:
I have been married for over 9 years now but believe me, each time I see any young man about to get married, I will just pity the man instead of happy for him. Marriage is not what it use to be in olden days. tales I never believe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by UNDFTD: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:

He created us

I agree with you on that but the issue at hand has nothing to do GOD being our creator. The wife or the ex wife screwed the ex husband over for whatever reason and GOD had no hand in what transpired between them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Obierika(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na who send am message?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ofreaps: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.

Where the rest of the story na bros,this one no complete

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Pat081: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
If that should happen to me which I do not pray for I will put Jesus aside and send gods of iron to her not to play with her ooo but to kill her
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by casualobserver: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
From the story I heard from source, they were not married.

if they werent married, i doubt she would be able to sponsor him in the 1st place. This is the Uk where if a full fledged British citizen has a child outside the Uk with a woman he is not married to, the child does not automatically have british citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by obembet(f): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man has been left stranded and facing possible deportation after his wife took their kids and abandoned him at an airport in the UK.

A user with the handle @Jayydubby shared the man’s plight on the ‘Nigerians in the UK’ community on the microblogging platform, X (formerly Twitter).

According to the user, the man sold all his belongings to sponsor his wife’s relocation to the UK for study in 2022, with the intention of joining her later with their children as her dependents.

Upon their arrival in the UK in October, he received a huge shock when his wife took the kids and their passports, and told him that their marriage was over.

Sadly, the young man now finds himself stranded without a job or means to stay in the UK. He has been given until January 2024 to leave the country, or he will be deported.

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥”

How can I get his information privately
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by LockDown69(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
This Gender sha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by michoim(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
The woman don do this man strong thing that can send him to his early grave if the man didn't take heart...
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by TheWinterBird(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
She met him at the Airport, collected the kids and their passport and told him their marriage was over? There's gotta be more to the story than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Berankis: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.
And you want us to believe this crap. If a man treated a woman so badly as she claimed, he would never sell his property to move to anywhere with her. Never! Me wey I no get any problems with my wife sef, refused to sell my property. Let us borrow money first to go, when the place work out for us, we can sell our property. I don't trust all these abroad setups....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by fxexperts: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sheuns:
I don’t know how things work in the UK. The question I want to ask is if there’s an official divorce proceeding before the wife made the pronouncement that she’s done with him. At least some papers ought to be signed to show that they’re no longer together.

Those that are enlightened about these issues can explain better.
It is not as straightforward as that. even without a divorce she can just remove the man as her dependent on her study Visa and viola the guy's Visa becomes invalid. maybe she never included him as her dependent, the husband should have known he only travelled with a visitor's visa.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by obembet(f): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also

God bless u
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Lovemeharder(f): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Women!
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by UptownVibes(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Awon I will join my wife in UK later.. Most men like learning the hard way.. Serves the man well.. You wan trust woman grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Another story designed to trigger them.

And it's a lie!

A fuçking lie from an abusive, narcissistic piece of scxm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ufotunang: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nawaoooo..fear women... especially nigeria women 🙄

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Nwaotu10(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simp, learning the hard way.
No pity for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ednut1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
victorVIC1:
How will the wife survive taking care of the kids alone in the UK? Tough reality also awaits her cos she can't leave the kids alone to go about her daily hustle.

Exactly.

So you think whatever made the woman take the decision she did is not of a greater consequence?

No woman just wakes and decided to do something like that, and apparently, this man in question is an abuser who even beat her while pregnant one time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ajione(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also

Since the lady travel last year she is in love with a new guy, Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Winneepye: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
There is more to the story. A wayward and useless woman will abandon him with the children. He must have been jobless and not responsible for a longtime. in any way abandoning the husband in a foreign land is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.