Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39538 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by naijamerican: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Foolish women thinking going abroad alone is best. Abroad will show single moms shege
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
soccerlite:
■ In that case she has to pay back the money the man spent in her to travel. If it becomes a legal issue, can she win. The abuse didn't occur in England
NO dey expose say na tambolo full your head naw!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
naijamerican:
Foolish women thinking going abroad alone is best. Abroad will show single moms shege
Single moms do better abroad with all the amenities and programs out there to help them in their struggles. It is in Nigeria, that I believe a single mom is on her own. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by soccerlite: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
NO dey expose say na tambolo full your head naw!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eyah

But na excreta full yours
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Playing the victim card works for when you are not actually a victim but pretending to be one. Clearly, this woman as her story goes was a victim and so isn't playing any card at all. lipsrsealed

As for what you said of economic reasons, yes, marriage in Nigeria where women submit to master-slave agreements in marriage are typically entered into for economic reasons. However, that does not hand the man right to above the woman even in that scenario. undecided
It does because it is master-slave relationship. Our women are not handicap or amputees.They should get a job and invest in the family instead of choosing to be in a scam relationship"master-slave". How do you expect a master not to exploit a slave when he knows the slave is only there because she wants to exploit the wealth of the master? They are both exploiting themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
It does because it is master-slave relationship. Our women are not handicap or amputees.They should get a job and invest in the family instead of choosing to be in a scam relationship"master-slave". How do you expect a master not to exploit a slave when he knows the slave is only there because she wants to exploit the wealth of the master? They are both exploiting themselves.
Another example of a master-slave relationship is the typical employer/employee model used by most companies. Are you telling me then that employees lose their rights as humans when they sign a job contract? Look, if you are going to argue like someone wey tambolo don chop him head, make you waka pass me this morning abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Another example of a master-slave relationship is the typical employer/employee model used by most companies. Are you telling me then that employees lose their rights as humans when they sign a job contract? Look, if you are going to argue like someone wey tambolo don chop him head, make you waka pass me this morning abeg! undecided
Labour's laws are there to protect workers so if your country no get no expect employer to not exploit you. It is the law that put us in check...lol if you don't know that by now then don't reply my post again....Foolish man when be women spoke man...I hate SIMP men sha
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
grandstar:
Some Nigerian women have been dying to teach their Nigerian husbands lessons but have been stymied by the misogynistic environment here that favours men, both from the public and the law.

Upon setting foot abroad, especially in countries that gives them rights, they bare their fangs and take vengeful bites.

Men, stop cheating on your wives. I am certain 90% of these cases involve adulterous husbands. Nigerian men have a "right" to cheat and woe betide the woman that does not tolerate it.
but why marry beast in the first place
And yes they always show signs before marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Amumaigwe: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Exactly.

So you think whatever made the woman take the decision she did is not of a greater consequence?

No woman just wakes and decided to do something like that, and apparently, this man in question is an abuser who even beat her while pregnant one time.

After beating her, he sold his properties and sponsored her to UK for studies. Her lies would have been more difficult for you to believe if the man in question were your brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by therealMcCain: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.

I dont quite believe this story. It doesnt fit the narrative. An abuser likes to take away control from their victim.

If truly, he did all of that, why will the man allow her travel without the kids, knowing she could run away?

Why will he allow her travel at all, knowing all the atrocities he has committed and knowing that he cant continue with it or that she could get him arrested?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Exceed15: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Some men no dey hear word
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Amumaigwe: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your uncle shortchanged his own life because of cock-n-bull storied he has heard from others? undecided

By the way, if he is sure his wife will leave him if she enters USA, it means your uncle is enduring Nigeria because he is afraid of being abandoned by that. Implying that what he has right now is not a healthy marriage at all. undecided

There is no healthy marriage anywhere unless where the man accepts to be at the mercy of his wife. Even so, she still gets tired of the simp over time and start desiring "strong" men in whose hands she will be maltreated. That is the convoluted nature of the female gender.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amumaigwe:
After beating her, he sold his properties and sponsored her to UK for studies. Her lies would have been more difficult for you to believe if the man in question were your brother.

Where is your own proof for believing this?

Because he said so?

Who do you want to pull the relation card on? If na your sister man beat with pregnancy, push am comot for house for midnight, leave her make she die for labour, dey transfer aggression for her children body and finally come kidnap them, e sure for me say you nor go dey cap nonsense here.

Abeg, gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amumaigwe:
■ There is no healthy marriage anywhere unless where the man accepts to be at the mercy of his wife. Even so, she still gets tired of the simp over time and start desiring "strong" men in whose hands she will be maltreated. That is the convoluted nature of the female gender.
So, no healthy marriage and it is all women's fault? **yawn**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
/

One was arrested last month after her text messages exposed their plans.
They belong in a WhatsApp group in UK where they teach other women how to apply for asylum
using the excuse of "Domestic violence" against their husbands once they migrate to UK.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
therealMcCain:
■ I dont quite believe this story. It doesnt fit the narrative. An abuser likes to take away control from their victim. If truly, he did all of that, why will the man allow her travel without the kids, knowing she could run away? Why will he allow her travel at all, knowing all the atrocities he has committed and knowing that he cant continue with it or that she could get him arrested?
Go back and read story first! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Nonexisting1: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

They belong in a WhatsApp group in UK where they teach other women how to apply for asylum
using the excuse of "Domestic violence" against their husbands once they migrate to UK.

/
You can imagine. Well, simps deserve whatever they get. Any man that marries from here and takes her abroad is a big fool and his tears later will be premium and massive. They no dey learn until it happens. As for me, I never even marry keep for here talkless of taking her abroad.

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

/

I cannot count the number of times I've been seeing these claims.

Yet one real screenshot like this from such a group has never trended. I never see.

Where is the link to the story of this arrested woman, please?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Caution him to keep her imprisoned in the marriage by refusing to allow her go for a job she was offered? undecided

You obviously didn't get my comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
casualobserver:

if he is a wife beater i have no sympathy for him and he 100% deserves what he gets. If you abuse your wife, no matter how long it takes she will extract her revenge. However not all situations are abused women. I am not saying this woman's story is not true, i wasnt there, I dont know. One thing i have learnt is an errant woman who is in a good relationship and wants to misbehave is not going to tell you all is well in the relationship.

Actually If a man abuses his wife and wants to sponsor her abroad with the aim of joining her, I will encourage him because when he gets there he will see shege!! However if you have been a good husband, know your wife well before you attempt it.

That was what happened to this man in question.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
but why marry beast in the first place
And yes they always show signs before marriage

Even the most innocent looking of Nigerian men cheat. That is the truth. They see nothing wrong in cheating.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
naijamerican:

How so?

Is the West not an haven for women again?

If at all the abroad go show dem shege, will the shege they'll face in 9ja not be x5 worse?

They're foolish because in your Solomonic wisdom, you can see other viable options for them to follow? Or what would you rather have them do if going abroad alone is not best?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Where is your own proof for believing this?

Because he said so?

Who do you want to pull the relation card on? If na your sister man beat with pregnancy, push am comot for house for midnight, leave her make she die for labour, dey transfer aggression for her children body and finally come kidnap them, e sure for me say you nor go dey cap nonsense here.

Abeg, gerrout.

Mocking a naive and stupid man that played into the hands of his spiteful wife will never make you more successful in relationship. I perceive chronic bitterness.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your uncle shortchanged his own life because of cock-n-bull storied he has heard from others? undecided

By the way, if he is sure his wife will leave him if she enters USA, it means your uncle is enduring Nigeria because he is afraid of being abandoned by that. Implying that what he has right now is not a healthy marriage at all. undecided
Saint Kobojunkie pray for us😂
I know get strength to argue with u o. I just tell u what I know besides my uncle is doing well in US. And he send fund to is wife also, he’s just scared of all this western ideology for is family and that’s why he refuse to relocate her
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
IamAsiri:
■You obviously didn't get my comment.
Most of those who "cautioned" the man not to allow his wife to go for the job in the UK did so out of fear that the marriage may not be well and that she might use the opportunity to escape him in the end. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babathanks:
Saint Kobojunkie pray for us😂
I know get strength to argue with u o. I just tell u what I know besides my uncle is doing well in US. And he send fund to is wife also, he’s just scared of all this western ideology for is family and that’s why he refuse to relocate her
I said it! Na imprisonment marriage dem dey call that one naw! She remains "tied" to him because of economic reasons, coupled with the general terrible situation in Nigeria where she no fit find her way easy while your uncle slaves away in the U.S. sending money back and telling everyone he is a married man, all while probably running around with other women here in the U.S. Dem plenty for here. Nigerian men who think and live like your uncle! In the end, after children leave, na strangers dem go be for such marriage. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by casualobserver: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
IamAsiri:

That was what happened to this man in question.

According to his wife. If so, like I said it is deserved. But just as I have never known a woman who cheats that will tell you her husband is a good man, so also an errant devious woman will not tell you her husband is a good man if her plan all along was to do away with him once he has served his usefulness. So one side of the story is not enough to judge. I lived in the UK, I have heard all sorts that Nigerian women make up because they know the law and child services will always favour them. Including women who will deliberately provoke and batter their husbands to create a scene and secretly call the police.

I am not saying that is what is going on here but I know that a lot of Nigerian women in particular marry just to be married and have kids. Once they achieve that the man starts to become dispensable in their eyes as the relationship was never about love. This is particularly true when the man is struggling financially or the woman now feels she has financial independence in which case the man has no usefulness in her eyes.

I am not saying that’s the case, Just saying one side of the story is not enough to judge. But like I said, if her version is true, he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by TenQ: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
Can you he wicked to your wife and still sell your property to sponsor her to the UK? I don't understand how that works tho
Yes!
One can be wicked to the wife BUT hope to benefit from her residence status in UK in order that he too may Japa!

Except if it can be proved that the woman is insane, there is no smoke without fire. She must have acted because of some reasons due to mistreatment.

If the Husband is good to her, she no rational woman will take that kind of step

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amumaigwe:
Mocking a naive and stupid man that played into the hands of his spiteful wife will never make you more successful in relationship. I perceive chronic bitterness.

When you're ready to bring the proof of him sponsoring her to the UK, let me know.

Until then, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by BJanta: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
You should try to expand this your fiction and make it into a good novel.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fearyourcreator: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
TenQ:
Unfortunately, your friend is reaping what he had sown. When you act as the Lion of the Tribe of your House to your wife and she doesn't know you love her and all she sees is your hate: the more reason she would perfect this kind of smart move on him.

She had calculated that the only way she can have her children is if she played dumb.
Now with her children, she is free to pay back her husband. An Eye for an Eye AND a Tooth for a Tooth.

Note:
I am not supporting this woman's action but, their is no smoke without fire. She did not take the decision because she was insane.

Sorry to the man. I hope he finds help!
He doesn't love his wife he sent her abroad... if any woman try that with me ... na for that public I go kill am , make everybody go jail... aswear... she might be cheating on the man but will want the man to keep shut make that one no gree... a man will just wake and start beating his wife ... what she has done painting him bad makes her no difference now ... their type dey commit suicide at the end .. seen case studies...
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fearyourcreator: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
grandstar:
Some Nigerian women have been dying to teach their Nigerian husbands lessons but have been stymied by the misogynistic environment here that favours men, both from the public and the law.

Upon setting foot abroad, especially in countries that gives them rights, they bare their fangs and take vengeful bites.

Men, stop cheating on your wives. I am certain 90% of these cases involve adulterous husbands. Nigerian men have a "right" to cheat and woe betide the woman that does not tolerate it.
Women that deny husband sex cus of little matter... dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.