Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? (4610 Views)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Guys ,, cool how can u lie out of this situation

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by garriAndsugar: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
I will just hire freestuffsNg and Yarimo to help me

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:

10 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Nonexisting1: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
OG MARRIED TO GOOD WIFE: I am likely being set up by someone I turned down her advances at a church programme. We were sitting together and after I showed no interest in what she was doing, I noticed she felt very angry. This could be her getting back at me.

OG MARRIED TO BAD WIFE: Keeps his mouth shut, walks to the room, changes clothes, showers, walks back to the dining room and demands his dinner. If after 15 minutes and no food, takes cars keys and zoom off to the nearest restaurant. A man has the right to fucck whoever he wants. If you complain, you go back to your papa house and if you revenge by fuccking another man, your papa house too.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:
OG MARRIED TO GOOD WIFE: I am likely being set up by someone I turned down her advances at a church programme. We were sitting together and after I showed no interest in what she was doing, I noticed she felt very angry. This could be her getting back at me.

OG MARRIED TO BAD WIFE: Keeps his mouth shut, walks to the room, changes clothes, showers, walks back to the dining room and demands his dinner. If after 15 minutes and no food, takes cars keys and zoom off to the nearest restaurant. A man has the right to fucck whoever he wants. If you complain, you go back to your papa house and if you revenge by fuccking another man, your papa house too.
real good to dead OG grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by psucc(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
On a good day she'll accept your nonsense excuse but pray mek e no happen for the odd day o

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
psucc:
On a good day she'll accept your nonsense excuse but pray mek e no happen for the odd day o
which accept She won kill u be dat if she accept

Dey play !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mod front page pls

Dominique,,Rocktation.........
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by chiiraq802(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
I will fess start with.

The devil is a liar!!!!

It is the devils work and moreover I bought that suit from Okirika bale(Akube or Second hand clothes) in Katangua market, it's just a coincidence Obim. My Honey!
My one and only.
My world.
My Israel in the Middle East.(lolz) lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Streetmovement(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

This nigga grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by talk2hb1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
He Should Claim he is trying to be romantic, because he wants her to find it out and make her jealous. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
He Should Claim he is trying to be romantic, because he wants her to find it out and make her jealous. undecided
ur own don finish be dat undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Hezzyluv: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Someone wants to set me up grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by CJStarz: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Indeed you are not existing

Nonexisting1:

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Simple! Just tell her u saw it in okrika market and decided to buy it for her.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by UptownVibes(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Babe it was actually a prank. Ahahahaha.

So babe you fell for this?

Shows you don't trust me ... I just wanted to know how much you still love me.. Its obvious I have been a good husband. My baby still love me( smile)

Common, come give daddy a hug..

That's by the way.. I have another surprise for you.. I am taking you somewhere ... Well,I won't let the cat of of the bag yet...

Carry her go buy anything she likes most for her.. I go nack craze comot her body,when we come back.

grin

If she no buy the prank thing.. I will just go and freshen up and sleep.. If heaven wants to fall,make e fall.. After all,I can marry more than one,if I choose to..

6 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:32am On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=126774842][/quote]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by drimzsmoke(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Asawoboy:
Guys ,, cool how can u lie out of this situation

I did VE for an accident victim on my way home!!!
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by sulakishop(m): 2:36am On Nov 04, 2023
I was coming from a film location, where I went to see an old friend and as an engineer who has never acted before, the director said I look like the exact person that he's looking for. I tried to convince him that I came to see a friend but he won't listen and insisted that I give it a shot. I did the romantic scene and forgot the pant which was an evidence of a promiscuous husband according to the story was still in my pocket after leaving the location....

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Administration1: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Correct, especially that freestuffsng. Wey get selective reasoning

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
Babe it was actually a prank. Ahahahaha.

So babe you fell for this?

Shows you don't trust me ... I just wanted to know how much you still love me.. Its obvious I have been a good husband. My baby still love me( smile)

Common, come give daddy a hug..

That's by the way.. I have another surprise for you.. I am taking you somewhere ... Well,I won't let the cat of of the bag yet...

Carry her go buy anything she likes most for her.. I go nack craze comot her body,when we come back.

grin

If she no buy the prank thing.. I will just go and freshen up and sleep.. If heaven wants to fall,make e fall.. After all,I can marry more than one,if I choose to..
upon all ur narratives ,u still going to anger her more grin
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2023
sulakishop:
I was coming from a film location, where I went to see an old friend and as an engineer who has never acted before, the director said I look like the exact person that he's looking for. I tried to convince him that I came to see a friend but he won't listen and insisted that I give it a shot. I did the romantic scene and forgot the pant which was an evidence of a promiscuous husband according to the story was still in my pocket after leaving the location....
na ur award be that abi
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by UptownVibes(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2023
Asawoboy:
Depends on the kind of woman though
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by UptownVibes(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Asawoboy:
Depends on the kind of woman though. It will get her angry more,if you have been a womanizer.
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by DaTruths: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2023
I would tell her i want to use it for small protection ritual.

That i bought it from black market.

Infact, anything to get her mind off cheating matter.
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2023
But guys we're Africans and very gifted in all sorts.

No need to question the guy or be going back and forth with him... After finding those in his jacket, you just keep quiet and go to the nearest witch doctor and have his dick only rise to you and make the owner of those panties to get sick each time she gets close to any man... grin grin grin.. problem solved...😂😂😂

After that you continue with your life like nothing happened... He wouldn't even know that you're the one behind it since you wouldn't have confronted him about it... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some guys can make a good girl turn bad within a matter of seconds.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by VinnyBaba: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2023
Na my DryCleaner's Girlfriend Pant.😌😌

It's like they Fuccked in his Office and he put it in my Trouser Pocket.🤨🤨

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Shalommy(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Samantha124:

No need to question the guy or be going back and forth with him... After finding those in his jacket, you just keep quiet and go to the nearest witch doctor and have his dick only rise to you and make the owner of those panties to get sick each time she gets close to any man... grin grin grin.. problem solved...

After that you continue with your life like nothing happened... He wouldn't even know that you're the one behind it since you wouldn't have confronted him about it... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chissosss.... Are you this wicked?shocked
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Xwizard: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Samantha124:

No need to question the guy or be going back and forth with him... After finding those in his jacket, you just keep quiet and go to the nearest witch doctor and have his dick only rise to you and make the owner of those panties to get sick each time she gets close to any man... grin grin grin.. problem solved...😂😂😂

Nah the good girl already had the bad vibe in her before then. Plus that’s just an imaginary stuff, it doesn’t work that way tho.
Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Asawoboy: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Na my DryCleaner's Girlfriend Pant.😌😌

It's like they Fuccked in his Office and he put it in my Trouser Pocket.🤨🤨
u're a 🤡 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
I can be anything when I'm provoked.

The thing is I don't like shouting and going back and forth with someone regarding something I can easily resolve in silence.
Shalommy:
Chissosss.... Are you this wicked?shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics / Importance Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.