Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? (2718 Views)

A Female Friend Told Me This Today / Sex Confession- I Cheated On My Husband Sud I Confess. / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2011
It was a sad day for me when i asked my girl friend to tell me abt her past,
though, she has told me a lot abt herself before but neva talk abt dis
I was eager to knw much abt her after i attended a sunday school lesson in my church dat teaches to seek more abt our lovers past.
Wen i asked her, she told me nufin, except d one have known, but i kip asking, asking and asking b4 she told me dat
Her first sex ever with her Ex-boi fwend later turn to [color=#000099]Pregnancy[/color] which make her to go for Abortion, I feel so regret for asking dis question coz i made her to remember her past which put her into a long term weeping throughout the nite.
I was very sad wen she told me dis as a xtian, but d love i have for dis gurl neva made me to react neither.
Since den the gurl aren't be in d usual mood she always be wen ever she's talking to me
Pls 9ja pple i nid advice on wat to do, because i dont wanna loose dis girl.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2011
Since she told u the truth, deal with it, or move on if u like, the choice is all urs
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2011
y u makin it sound lyk a disease huh?
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by claremont(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2011
She is being honest with you, most ladies wouldn't tell you. The average s-exually-active Nigerian lady has done an abortion at least once; those who haven't are either liars, condom-obsessed ladies, or they are infertile. Good luck! cool
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by bekay911(f): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2011
claremont:

She is being honest with you, most ladies wouldn't tell you. The average s-exually-active Nigerian lady has done an abortion at least once; those who haven't are either liars, condom-obsessed ladies, or they are infertile. Good luck! cool
poor and sick generalization hu told u dis.
Bro 4 d fact she opened up to u u shud b glad dat u av an honest gf,
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by born2boink(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2011
I have Jam a girl that has aborted up to 4 times, all these girls abort as they wish
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by oubi: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2011
@ poster, i dont know if i shuld cal u a madt man or mr wisest. U decided to heed 2 sunda sch.'s principle wit out considerin d other(worldly) principle which advices 'don't incure a problem if u cant deal with it.'
to most guys who go around lookin 4 ways to diturb a peaceful situation, dis shuld serve as a leson.
@ OP- run bak to ur sunday sch n report to em', n i guess, if by Gods help d situation calms down, u wuldnt even want to peer into her text mesages.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by thimbook2(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2011
beta thank she told u

console her &build up her morale and move on with your lives and

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO THE SAME TO HER
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by MrCork17: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2011
Abort her! undecided
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by slimyem: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
claremont:

[b]The average s-exually-active Nigerian lady has done an abortion at least once; those who haven't are either liars, condom-obsessed ladies, or they are infertile.
and what's the yardstick for this statistical error??
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^ 99.8%
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
Due to dis Am Afraid to even talk abt SEX.
though i've sex her b4,but am affording to impregnate her also.
pls sud i afford having sex with her
note dat dis gurl love  me more dan anyfin,to d extent dat she gave me command over her life,despite d distance btwn us she always find time to come to my place.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by jolly87(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
every one has a past, good ones,bad ones, u should be happy she told u hers, i ask u a question? ve u told her ur past too? all u ve to do is pray with her and forget it, shekina, nd pls no past reference to it,incase of future mis understandings, cos guys are good in keeping records. grin
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by likeme(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
the distance between you? Where is she and where are you located. Is she faithful to you? if you guys are staying in the same area, you would have monitor her closely to see if she has changed or not.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
@oubi not dat i heed to wat i was taught,but
i also fink its normal, and dis has made me to continuously asking dis from her
note dat i did dis in other to luv her more, coz nofin will be new to me abt her if there is anyone who try to flibbertigibbet
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by kpolli(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
R u ppl missing the point that he wants to cheer her up n not dump her
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Pennywise(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
When they admit to one, usually there are 3-4 others they like to keep quiet. And u- what is the reason for the inquisition? Is it for the purpose of some kind of morbid self gratification
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
@likeme, she's not voracious to dat(sex), she said and i coat, "My only Sex result in to Pregnancy which lead to abortion"
i tried alot b4 she can allow me to have sex wit her,so i dont fink she like sex atall in our conversation wen we are discussing wit each other.
though she had dated alot, but she tried to avoid  sex wiv dem, she said.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by lindabon: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
stephinnoyewole:

pls sud i afford Being Intimate with her

Afford?? Is there a price tag attached to being intimate with her?  shocked

stephinnoyewole:

though i've sex her b4,but am affording to impregnate her also.

You are afraid? OP, if people are scared of having intimacy because of preganancy, believe me, No guy or gurl would ever get laid.

Dyt:

y u makin it sound lyk a disease huh?
^^^^^^^^^
My tot exactly.

So OP, what exactly are you scared of? If you don't wanna risk impregnanting her, then don't sleep with her again. If you wanna go ahead at the risk of getting her pregnant, then since you are so against abortion, if she happens to "carry belle" just get ready to be a baby daddy.

So either you "suck it up" or you "zip up"!!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by born2boink(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
Accept her please
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by demmy8: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello Fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ademola Oladunjoye, I am a Nigerian student studying in Mississippi state University, I was recently nominated as an international student of the year among 11 others from other countries. Please I need your vote! to support me with your vote please click on the link below and "Like" the note under my name. thanks so much for your support. Here is the link http:///oeNnQG. Anyone with Facebook page can vote. All votes ends 6am Thursday morning Nigeria time.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by MMM2(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
op is she from patgi
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by slimyem: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
demmy8:

Hello Fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ademola Oladunjoye, I am a Nigerian student studying in Mississippi state University, I was recently nominated as an international student of the year among 11 others from other countries. Please I need your vote! to support me with your vote please click on the link below and "Like" the note under my name. thanks so much for your support. Here is the link http:///oeNnQG. Anyone with Facebook page can vote. All votes ends 6am Thursday morning Nigeria time.
start another thread for this and pray the its appealing enough so the mods can get it to front page.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Seriously man, what you do in this situation is solely left on your shoulders. This situation has it's pro's and cons

You love her, and she loves you too, else she wouldnt have told you. She probably regrets her actions and may probably not abort again. You are also willing to accept her back. but i'm seriously hoping that your accepting her back is not out of pity that she cried all night and your being a Christian!

You cant say for sure how many times she actually aborted
Her womb could be damaged, (unless of course you two find out)
You will have trust issues with her in future. Because, whether you admit it or not, there is a subconscious part of you that keeps asking "Why didn't she tell me earlier?"

If i tell you keep her, would you not regret? If after keeping her, you found out another negativity about her? Wont you blame me?
If i tell you let her go, would you not regret it? If after letting her go, you are not able to love again, or find someone else with her commendable qualities? Wont you blame me?

Go or Stay, Sexkillz cant tell you, neither would i castigate your choice of action. But all i'll ask of you is to sit down and weigh your options very carefully, so that when you take your decision, you'll stand by it no matter the outcome! That's what real men do. . . They stand by their decisions, beat their chest and be proud about it. . . No matter the outcome, positive or negative!. . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2011
So?

[size=28pt]But make sure she does not repeat the abortion of unwanted pregnancy.

Abortions can destroy the womb and have killed many girlfriends.[/size]
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
Dont be moved by her tears. Let her cry all the day 4 all i care. She knows wat she's doing. Who knows if she's telling the truth. She might have carried out several abortions which could have damaged her womb. Only God knows. There are still more things she is not telling you. Use ur head n nt ur dickk once marriage is on the way.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Cuddlemii: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ op

I don't even care about all these. I just love sincerity a lot. If I was to pick between

A) A man who tells me he was once a cultist in school, he was a bad boy & decided to live a good life.

B) A guy who keeps reminding me of how good he is and how he has never done anything wrong in his life.

C) A Christian fanatic who is very decent, never cheated, very loyal & caring but has a lot of rules & regulations which are so strict and unrealistic.

I will pick A. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. I don't really like perfect people, they tend to hide stuffs & when they hit you, you would wish you had married a gigolo instead.

No babe would/has/will ever tell anyone they had an abortion. Ordinary orals, babes would be claiming they have never done it let alone abortion. So I like to be you gf's friend. Tell her I am a fan of hers & I respect her transparency which most ladies lack.

Just take her for all the necessary test to ensure her womb is intact and her eggs are healthy. Since you both are church goers then all sins are passed away.

Just comfort her & continue the way things were. I am glad you don't want to loose her, I will hold on to that kind too. At least u would know why u r with.

Now for the law makers here, I didn't say abortion is right so you don't start making an issue over it. I am only particular about her honesty which I admire & respect.  

I don't like the part that it was her ex's friend though, check with her that her intimate life is stable. Mehn she loves u to tell u her ex's friend pumped the baby into her, where dis girl dey stay abeg.
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
why would a normal human been date a chick that has aborted?  angry
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Cuddlemii: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

how the heck can a normal human been date a chick that has aborted?  Never ever! angry

Then change your username. That long dangling shyte is what is pumping unwanted sp-erm into these ladies. You men should learn to zip it up or use gloves so as to save ladies the stigmatization. Live responsibly, even a popping a pill into her would save a lot. Tk her to a family planning doc let them stuck a ring into her.

hahahaha u r wondering wetin be your own wey i dey give u lecture. u r the central server for all manhoods. please send datas to the rest.

1 Like

Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Cuddlemii, pls i nid ur contact details, e.g, phone number, facebook user,2go user and more
thanks
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by slimyem: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
stephinnoyewole:

@Cuddlemii, pls i nid your contact details, e.g, phone number, facebook user,2go user and more
thanks
what for??
Is that why you are here??
Re: My Gurl Friend Told Me She Had Aborted Once, Pls Wat Sud I Do? by Onegai(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2011
OP, thank God for this girl. She could have lied, and I know many whom are lying confidently about this issue and dancing in church. Someone once told me "you cannot understand love until you love God and know what He did for you". If you're a christian, you know your daily failings and how God forgives them. And you are meant to love as Christ loved his church. The same church who denied, rejected, crucified him and nowadays, using His name to mess up. So, love her. Or leave her. Decide. It's easy to love something good, but it's hard to love something flawed: that's why divorce is prevalent nowadays, because what we think is good is not the best for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? / He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.