Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Had Put An End To My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Put An End To My Marriage (38469 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by occfx: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?

Where she Wan get 285k from for monthly expenditures

Well if she is ashawo.. She may meet up but if she is not, then you no try. They only reason a man should divorce his wife is infedelity. Any other thing short of that is gross stupidity.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tsdarkside(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
take care of the children yourself if you wan safe money....

you have no right to dump your children by her and still await her to carry the ol load alone....
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Anjinsan: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Your earlier writings about your home from 2021- doing wrong to your spouse, witchcraft, dwindling fortune, sending her packing, initiating reconciliation, now this: she not wanting to amend, your sanity, separation, - shows you are swinging from one end to the other.

My recommendations:

1) Take time off bringing your personal issues to a platform like this, you will be confused by the different varying opinions.

2) Dreams are usually a reflection of your subconscious (innermost) thoughts. Strive to have positive thoughts towards her (and persons and situations). Only then can you really know weather the dream is a revelation or not.

3) Take some time off, quiet down the fears, anxieties, pain, regrets, etc, in your mind.

4) Always do your best to live in holiness and faith.

5) Seek the face of God personally on this issue.

One's sanity is something that shouldn't be joked with.

Emotional capacity differ.

You sure need to build yours. Because be it family, business, others, there will always be things that will test your mental resilience.

Life is meant to stretch us.

With Love.

Handsomejok:
I had done everything for the marriage to work but all my effort were in vain because my wife refused to amend which she had made it clear to me that after our first separation she did came back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children and I keep having reccuring dreams of her wanting me dead since she is not ready to work on the marriage and I had decided to put an end to the marriage for the sake of our children I will not send her packing neither will I take custody of the children I will let her and the children to stay in the rented house and I will move out of the house and I will be sending upkeep money 15k every month I hope I had made a good decision for my own sanity ?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by dkidd: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
Every single day, there is always a an wailing about marriage/wife

What do men really enjoy from marriage these days, can someone just mention five things a man will benefit from marrying a woman in this present day and time

1. Problems

2. i problemi

3. problèmes

4. problemen

5. Wahala
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by saysoo: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Just keep close contact with the children. She should do whatever she wants with her life but do not take her back. You also suffer not get entangled with another woman.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Pimples(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

You said one of the children is not yours so her mom should fend for her.

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.

So the man should kill himself abi?
The woman can't contribute to care for her children abi?....

Most Women will frustrate you out of the marriage so that you can put them on a payroll.....

Let her keep looking for free money....

If 15k is too small, let her hand over the children to the man as am almost certain that he care for them without demanding a dime from her.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tsdarkside(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
occfx:

Where she Wan get 285k from for monthly expenditures

Well if she is ashawo.. She may meet up but if she is not, then you no try. They only reason a man should divorce his wife is infedelity. Any other thing short of that is gross stupidity.

he is lyin to get sympaty....we know such stvpid men already....

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Darkjudge24: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Marriage no be do or die,abeg my guy anything to give u sanity in ur mind,do it
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ceejay80s(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:
15k monthly, for what!
U no know say things hard?
She should add her own or collect from the guy that have been fucking her

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Procashtips(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

You must be a wicked man to think that 15k for 2 kids is sufficient a month. Even if you stock the house with foodstuffs, there is no where 50k will be sufficient.

You expect this woman to feed each child with #250 daily ( morning, afternoon and night)

If you continue in this wickedness, Go.d will send help to them but your end will be miserable.

Maybe he should stop paying rent and school fees, then increase feeding to ₦80k monthly.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oga that 15k is way toooo small o...
What will she do with that amount in this nosedived economy?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Princedapace(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skyview01:

That is too small na. With inflation rates 15k would not amount to anything.

How much for your wife for taking care of the children?
The woman too should add her own 15k! That is 30k

Why do we pretend like there arent lower class in Nigeria?
That is what he can afford, the woman should add too.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by finallybusy: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
This guy again?
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Kenosky1: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

There are three sides to every marital issue... your side. her side and God's side. We have only heard from you but not from her and therefore cannot judge this mater but please know very well that you are not a saint and may be the culprit in this issue.
For God's side, He hates divorce and wants reconciliation to be done between the warring parties.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by izubext007: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k monthly is like telling to bring other men to the rented apartment to bang her
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Kenosky1: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

There are three sides to every marital issue... your side. her side and God's side. We have only heard from you but not from her and therefore cannot judge this mater but please know very well that you are not a saint and may be the culprit in this issue.
For God's side, He hates divorce and wants reconciliation to be done between the warring parties.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by MrBroke(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
To fvck easy, to carry belle for nine month hard, to train pikin is the hardest. Ona own na to fvck born pikin come life dey suffer the pikin, ona no dey ever learn ona lesson
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Way4orward: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is going to be the best joke ever
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Henrydata(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

From this write up. It's obvious you share majority of the problem in the union

15k what?..
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by LikeAking: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Congratulations!
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ceejay80s(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

Yes for 3 children aside from the 15k I will also be paying their rent, school fees for 2 children one is my stepdaughter plus Nepa bills I don't think that 15k is small

U say step daughter?
She don born before for another man?
That's why the first guy left
U guys no dey no reason before una go Bleep another man wife

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by OgaTheTop2: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:
Is the 15k in dollars or Naira How can you be sending 15k naira monthly as upkeep? You get it wrong there my friend.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Bravepenis: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Don't listen to anyone telling you that 15k is small, i know you may not even afford the 15k but don't go and steal a kobo just to satisfy your wife and children

2 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by ceejay80s(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
kevwemike:
bros u try, in my own case i collect my children, and I have been the one taking good care of them bços my x wife vow to mk my life miserable but now I have move on and I and my 2 children we have great peace
Women are evil

3 Likes

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by LAW2577: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Congratulation to mum.u, you will great it for the rest of your life, and also pity your children; if you have any.
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by fregmath: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
15K FOR CHILDREN UPKEEP..OGA DEM FORCE YOU HAVE CHILDREN?? WHEN YOU KNEW U WERENT EARNING ENOUGH MONEY WHY HAVE CHILDREN?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HAVING A CHILD..OGA YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NO THAT LOVELY WOMAN..15K FOR MONTHLY UPKEEP..WHAT NONSENSE...YOU ARE A SHAME TO US..OGA UP FIX YOURSELF AND STOP.BLAMING A WOMAN WHO MANAGED TO HAVE KIDS FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Kollyman: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
15k monthly?
For children, not child?
In this economy?
You are the problem in the marriage not ur wife.
You either increase the money or hustle more

You can add more to it if he doesn't have.

You should have asked how much his entire income is before castigating him.

You ladies should think of how to improve on yourself instead of expecting someone to bring money at all time

1 Like

Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by tsdarkside(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
15k with children....

kiki....this guy is a joker....

dont have children if you cant afford it....
some men are soo freakin stvpid....
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Henrydata(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
LadyG05:

Thank you jare for this piece.

With this guy's character. How will Ur wife respect you
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by UnimkeAk(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Handsomejok:

15 k is too small sir
Re: I Had Put An End To My Marriage by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

is the 15k for eba? grin.

grin ... is funny how the N15K a month upkeep become the focus ... we don't even care to find out the problem and offer a solution!

@ Op .... just curious ... how much are you budgeting for your upkeep? ... are you in the village? ... lastly... one day N500 ... how can she spend this for upkeep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.