Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further (22033 Views)

Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar, Sells At N1400/$ On The Parallel Market / FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by Ndleabilli: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
You need balablu approach to solve balablu situation and that's exactly what PBAT has done. God bless PBAT

Your life self na balablu I can see
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Ndleabilli:

Your life self na balablu I can see
just as your life and that of your family is hulaba.
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by nnewsnjobs: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2023
crackhouse:
layman's analysis and thought.

Not really, apart from traders, even companies demand for more dollars within these period to import items that were budgeted for within the year that has not been bought, you know that from November and December, the budget will be winding down and no major plan purchase except there's serious emergency. If you work in private sector and is privy to budget and CAPEX, I believe you will understand me.

The naira will not go up to 1300/$ again this year. By next year, I hope we will have some stability when all these reforms (CNG, monetary/fiscal policies reforms, Dangote refinary, local refinary etc) the government is doing start to bring result.
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by joe4christ(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Did you wait to criticize government when the price was going up? Some of you are just bitter that's all

I hope you've seen the current value of Naira against dollar now. I told you not to be too quick to praise the government cos we know for sure they are too shallow and superficial to get any reasonable thing done. I don't know if it's an APC curse but it's just the reality. Learn bro!
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by Zeebuy: 6:22am On Jan 26
sukkot:
Y’all just don’t understand the genius of Emile o corn. You see those billions of dollars pumped into the banks ? That’s a 2 to 3 months effect and within that time space they are going to fire up the Dangote refinery in December ( they already allocated close to a million barrel of oil in december to fire it up ) which would be a huge source of forex being the biggest refinery in the world every country would come refine in naija and would pay in dollars and then coupled with detty December when all japarians bring in forex, am afraid by this December there will be a huge crash to like 400 or 500 and it will never rise up again ever. It will just slowly start to decline till it gets to like 100 over an 8 year period

I guess all am saying is if you didn’t cash out when it hit 1300 you lost forever.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Guy you're the biggest clown I've ever seen. Gad-damn!
So you guys are hoping on Dangote's refinery to buoy up your useless currency? Let me ask you, has any of Dangote's products ever improved your country? Hope you heard when they were complaining that they were importing crude, do you even know why they did that?

You're living in delusions and you're just as ignorant as your president on how economy works. Anyways, bookmark this your post and come back to it in 6 months time and laugh at your stupidity
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by sukkot: 7:12am On Jan 26
Zeebuy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Guy you're the biggest clown I've ever seen. Gad-damn!
So you guys are hoping on Dangote's refinery to buoy up your useless currency? Let me ask you, has any of Dangote's products ever improved your country? Hope you heard when they were complaining that they were importing crude, do you even know why they did that?

You're living in delusions and you're just as ignorant as your president on how economy works. Anyways, bookmark this your post and come back to it in 6 months time and laugh at your stupidity
just negodu ? Ehn wait till dangote products hit market na. Dat ya dollar you go take am wrap moimoi last last ni after e done turn to paper
Re: BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further by Zeebuy: 7:40am On Jan 26
sukkot:
just negodu ? Ehn wait till dangote products hit market na. Dat ya dollar you go take am wrap moimoi last last ni after e done turn to paper

I say make I remind u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Abandon Uniform Atms, OTC Transaction Policy / Billboard Advertisement Rate In Lagos & Ogun State? / Fire Guts Shops At Balogun Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.