Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dating a White Lady (or Man) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a White Lady (or Man) (7335 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by WesleyanA(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2005
yemstrad:

I have not come here to spoil your fun. No, not at all. As for me, my African queens comes first on my list anytime anywhere.

If i ever want to date a white lady, God forbid o; it's just to bang the naughty thing out of her ass.

I m not a racist but i don't just like their stuff at all.

i got called a racist by some monkey for saying the same thing you just said. Lol. cheesy
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by dollygurl(f): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2005
i think theres nothing wrong with it,though...actually those who can handle them.im based in the Uk now and get all dem white guys flocking rund me but da thing is,im in for black dudes(smthing bout dem makes me...woooooooow,u know).....the way black peeps like white girls,thats how it is the other way round too where i stay....i know a guy that really likes me and still going out with his white chick
..wat im trying to say is..follow where ur heart belongs when u know u wouldnt regret the choice u make..i know everyone one has a good in them
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by nicetohave(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2005
thats a good peep smiley
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by ijebuman(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2005
"If i ever want to date a white lady, God forbid o; it's just to bang the naughty thing out of her ass."
WesleyanA:

i got called a racist by some monkey for saying the same thing you just said. Lol. cheesy

@@yemstrad, WesleyanA
Turn this statement around, if a white guy said this about black women, would that make it racist then??
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by yemstrad(f): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2005
@@yemstrad, WesleyanA
Turn this statement around, if a white guy said this about black women, would that make it racist then??
[quote][/quote]

Ijebuman no vex u hear? Na how the thing dey pain me i take write the post. Honestly, i prefer my African queens for their intelligence, perseverance, doggedness, beauty and above all; their homely approach in man/woman relationship coupled with their unassuming vibrancy.

When u look into the eyes of an African queen, u see hope; no matter what ur problem is. No be woman we go dey carry Pistol (gun) dey pursue him husband all in the name of fuckin civilization.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by nferyn(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2005
@yemstrad
It starts with a P and ends with rejudice. What is it?
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by weev(f): 2:49am On Jan 21, 2006
my daddy is Irish, my mummy is from Lagos- i left Nigeria when i was 4 and finally returned 20yrs later. it was hard when i met my prince his mother said i was a white LovePeddler- she loves me now i think cos our kids are quite dark and it makes me sad. its just skin people technically we are all the same race the human race. race is an erroneous idea. luv for luv nothing else
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by nicetohave(m): 2:53am On Jan 21, 2006
weev:

my daddy is Irish, my mummy is from Lagos- i left Nigeria when i was 4 and finally returned 20yrs later. it was hard when i met my prince his mother said i was a white LovePeddler- she loves me now i think because our kids are quite dark and it makes me sad. its just skin people technically we are all the same race the human race. race is an erroneous idea. love for love nothing else

Yes oooooo, i agree with you.and welcome to NL my sister, where everyone is somebody----enjoy every moment of it weev cool
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by bebe6(f): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2006
Interracial dating is quite common in the US, but I will NEVER date a white man. Besides, why choose table scraps when I can have filet mignon! I love my KINGS and will be down for them and only them for life!

Am I racist? No, but I have been subjected to it all my life living in the south. Does this have anything to do with my decision? Absolutely not! I just LOVE my black men and will never disrespect them by dating someone who has such insulent thoughts about the black male in general.

IF IT AIN'T BLACK, SEND IT BACK!
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by nicetohave(m): 3:17am On Jan 21, 2006
take it or leave it cool cheesy

and as the saying goes, if you have ever gone black you will never go back!!! cool

even weev have gotten a taste of this cheesy the proof of the pudding is in the eating wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by sailor: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2006
WELL ,I AM A NIGERIAN, AND  I LIVE IN CANADA. THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG IN BLACK GUYS DATING A WHITE LADY NOR A BLACK LADY DATING A WHITE GUY, AS FAR AS YOU(THE BLACK RACE) KNOW YOUR VARIOUS  ROUTES. BUT IN THE WESTERN WORLD, IF YOU DECIDE TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH A WHITE LADY OR A WHITE MAN, AND YOU GREW UP IN 3RD WORLD AFRICA COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHERE FAMILY VALUES IS A PIORITY, AND RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS IS A VIRTUE, AND IN WHICH IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO GET ALONG AND INTERACT WITH PEOPLE WHOM HAVE NO COMMON GROUND AS YOU DO, YOU MUST THEN BE PREPARED TO UNDERGO SERIOUS CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE STYLE AND YOUR WAY OF REASONING WHICH COULD ALSO INCLUDE GOING THRU SO MANY CHALLENGES AND FRUSTRATION,COS I BET YOU, IT WOULD BE ONE OF THE GREATEST MISTAKE YOU'D EVER MAKE. SO MANY PEOPLE I KNEW WENT THRU THAT ROUTE, AND THEY ARE LOST FOR GOOD. SO, BE CAREFUL WHEN MAKING DECISIONS!!!!!!!!.NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by slac: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2006
I think everybody is cool, either black or white. You just have to think about it if you were to be black or white,how will it feel like? We are all humans, it dosen't really matter about the colour,it all depends on how compatible you are.
As for me, i think i prefer white chicks cos i'm currently dating a girl from Scotland.
I like simplicity in everything and white chicks simple and very sexy. I really admire there way of reasoning and living not like a black babe, a naija one for that matter.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by rilla64: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2006
Am rooting for d white chicks any day!
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by paddylo1(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2006
white chicks..black chicks..its all good..white chicks pls do have booty though... then i'll be sprung...if u are black pls dont be ghetto..or fat..and i'll give u a shot...u'll be surprised at how heavy some of this chicks can be over here...however i rarely if ever date asians or latinos..why..well here in philly there aint much of either...plus...they aint got much booty....and most asians chicks i know wont go against their parents and date blacks ...even if they think u sexy or fine..another reason i like white chicks..they'll roll with u no matter what...as long as they like u of course...anyway am more attracted to white or black chicks...
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by gentleaura(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2006
all I can say is "Once you go BLACK, you cant go Back"....It goes either way male or female
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by egus(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2006
Friends,please lets be cautious when we make comments about interracial or intercultural relationships 'cos they sometimes do much harm to our emotions. Medube irrespective of his race may be more nigerian than a lot of us and that is what matters at times. I believe being african or white is a question of thought and not race.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by papermoon(f): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2006
LEARN TO SEE PEOPLE WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT THE EYES...
i have dated both races...BUT i prefer white guys.not for any negative reason against my black brothers...but my oyinbo ones understand me better..and more often than not.what you see is what you get.i just beleive love can be found in all races,ethnic groups or whatever.at the end of the day?isnt it just colour with a few spices of culture thrown in??...i love my vanilla anytime...
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by carlito: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2006
I have just discovered nairaland, excuse me in advance for my poor english, it is not my natural language, i am french.
It is 3 years since I date a nigerian girl form bini city, I have dated other black girls before her and it is about 10 years since I have no relationship with white girls.That doesn't mean i dislike girls from my colour it is just i feel a natural attraction for african beauties, this attraction can not be explained and must not be explained, attraction and seduction must remain magic , trying to analyse it will kill it.
I agree with the ones on this thread who warn us about about the difficulties that come from the diffrerence of culture : my girl friend is here in europa to get a better life for herself and her family, her goal is to send as much money as she can to nigeria, sometimes i see her sending 500 euros to her mum, it is like if i was sending 3000 or 5000 euros (3 or 5 times the mimimum wage in france!) to my mum this is completely crazy but i never criticize her, i respect this way of life (i pay the rent of my mum too wink).
I am the only white man (excepting some old white guys with a lot of money who will go back home broke after crazy luxury shoping,western union wires to nigeria etc...they call them wallets or bankin guys)!) in her birthday parties, meals ..... I never feel disturbed by this and since I met her, all her friends (men an women) have welcomed me and showed me very friendly behaviour. There is nothing wrong about dating someone of another colour as long as you feel good by her side....that is the only truth......
1) Now I can tell you why some black men don't want to date black girls the reasons they gave me :
- they say that black girls ask money (for themselves or their family) and gifts, white girls have their own job their own car their own apprtement their own credit card and help less their family so they don't ask anything...
- black girls are to nervous, they shout too much they want to fight sometimes (they say that white girls are sweet nice and less violent)
- black girls have more taboo when it comes to sex....
- if you date a white girl her family will not put you under pressure to mary her....
2) why some black girls won't date black men, the reasons they gave me :
- black men have a tendancy to ask their woman to serve and obey (wash the floor, cooking etc....)
- black men behave rough for any kind of little problem
- they want to have sex with every women on earth and are not reliable
- white men are more romantic /caring and helpfull
That is what i have been told ,fortunately it doesn't mean thait is is true of course every person is different and no white person is like another white person, same thing for blacks.....
Of course i have been warned by friends :
* avoid that girls she just wants documents : she never asked me to marry her even if it would solve all her problems, she would become french citizen and feel safe
* avoid that girl she just wants money : it is true that some of her sexy friends have found stupid old white men to pay them a house of 40 000 euros in nigeria, but she knows me, i have spent too much time with african hoodlums and hustlers to get robbed like this by a sexy girl who will disappear and join her nigerian boy friend as soon as she receives the big bank wire...i guess this is why i am treated with nice behaviour by all of them, they know i am not naive,they know i am not a newcomer in their nasty environment.
It is true that nigerian women have this bad reputation of handling love like if it was a business, a way to get a better life and $$$$, fo the moment i don't have to complain about this and i spend good times with a fine bini woman, the black men can have good times with with fine white girls and no one should criticize this.....
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by bebe6(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2006
1) Now I can tell you why some black men don't want to date black girls the reasons they gave me :
- they say that black girls ask money (for themselves or their family) and gifts, white girls have their own job their own car their own apprtement their own credit card and help less their family so they don't ask anything...
- black girls are to nervous, they shout too much they want to fight sometimes (they say that white girls are sweet nice and less violent)
- black girls have more taboo when it comes to sex....
- if you date a white girl her family will not put you under pressure to mary her....
- black men have a tendancy to ask their woman to serve and obey (wash the floor, cooking etc....)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by ijebuman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
carlito:

That is what i have been told ,fortunately it doesn't mean thait is is true of course every person is different and no white person is like another white person, same thing for blacks.....

Well if you know its not true why repeat it here then...
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by prettyH(f): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2006
carlito:

I have just discovered nairaland, excuse me in advance for my poor english, it is not my natural language, i am french.

No prob...Welcome to Nairaland. Have fun.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by carlito: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2006
For Ijebuman : I have written it because I have read in this topic that some nigerian men don't understand why their sisters don't want to date them and some nigerian women don't understand why some of their brothers don't want to date them.There was no disrespect in this, I just wanted to share with the other members of this forum the information and these explanations that have been given to me by nigerian people themselves....
In fact i am always very surprised by people who have a very precise idea of which type of girl they want to date and who already have an explanation for this, I feel very different from these people, I can be seduced by any type of girl (white black chinese brasilian, small, tall ....)as soon as my heart wants to jumps out of my breast when i see her....I prefer let my life and my destiny surprise me, planning love is a nonsense in my opinion...
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by egus(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2006
Carlito Welcome to nairaland. In your first mail I share some of your views because I know people will always say things and it is good to know that. However I feel there is a contradiction when you said "...they know I am not a newcomer in their nasty environment" because it is my view that a nasty environment is not characteristic of Nigerians in Europe and elsewhere and I would like you to see it as a VICE common to your girlfriend and her friends who by chance are also Nigerians.
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by smartsoft(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2006
What ! shocked Excuse.. i'm just seeing this POST for the first time.. Well don't be suprise most of the thing discuss on this forum under-romance as really happen to me.. Well to cut the story short, i have dated a white lady before she was from the STATE.. to my greatest suprise she came Last year, and spent just 3weeks, her name was " NALISIA " 23yrs already with a daughter, and one thing i like white for is.. when they love u, e don finish be that... and they ready to call you hundred times.. When she calls, she spent at least 1hour. on the phone... So, there is notting bad in dating WHITE
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by carlito: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2006
For egus : i really think there is misunderstanding, i have never claimed that all the nigerian people in europa live an infamous life of crime, I am just talking about thing i see, i also know nigerian guys who have normal jobs, who are lawyers, doctors, micro biologists, crooks and honest people exist in every races don't worry !
My experience is that if you want to spend time with ghetto people you have to know the rules of the ghetto : that means always watch your back ....me i allowd myself to to spend my days and night with people who have a hard life because i feel like them, nothing to lose, I am not a millionnaire! The problems is that many white men who are fascinated by african girls are very naive.
Instead of dating african girls who have documents and normal job (and there are a lot in europa) they date hoodlum girls form edo state (of course I don't mean that all girls from edo state are untrue, many of them are so sweet!!!) ,they don't have documents, they don't have money ,they don't have normal job they are here to take as much money as they can from european people and send it to their family, their nigerian boy friend (or even to nigerian mafia who lend them the
8 000 $ necessary to come in europa illegally, which turns into 30 000$ with the interests...). These white people (belive me i have seen a lot!) don't know the rules of the game,a girl who is always demanding, always begging money and gifts to her boyfriend is always always always a hustler, no exception to this rule, and this has nothing to do with the fact of being nigerian or not, black or white ....One day i warned of them, his girl friend asked him 40 000 $ to buy a house in benin city, i told him : as long as you make her wait and don't say yes she will be sweet as an angel as soon as you send the wire, she will treat you like dirt and spit in your face, guess what he has done ?
he has send the money, the girl became immediately unpleasant , rude and disappeared soon after that, the guy came to complain to me I just told him : the price of the lesson is 40 000$ now you know how life can be rough when you have lots of money and no brain......
My conclusion is simple, date whoever you want, whoever is attractive to you, black or white doesn't matter but remember you never know who is who before you spent some times with the person....

1 Like

Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by egus(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2006
I get your conclusion carlito and I agree with u as long as we don't generalise issues. We all know that A FEW white girls do that to their white boyfriends and vice versa irrespective of the fact that the relationship is interracial. Prend soint de toi
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by carlito: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2006
Hafa egus, I am happy that you understood I didn't mean to disrespect any one, especially Nigerian people, i see in your post that you are able to speak french that's great!
In fact i think that many people have a problem with mixed couples because of past issues between european and african countries, of course there are still problems of racism, hatred, disrespect between whites and blacks , but in my opinion love can go above these limitations and has no borders, I will add that I don't call racists people who date only people form their color, every one is free to chose: if a black girl doesn't want to date me because she prefers a black guy I will not shout on her, call her a racist, or get nervous, I will just tell her : "no problem baby, there are other fishes in the ocean" grin grin
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by Lboogie(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2006
smiley hi guys u see dating someone dat s not ur race is a whole new exciting experiene depending on ur sexuality and and also personality. black or white has things and traits peculiar to both now it depends on ur preference for either or boyht . cheers wink
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by KHAMILEON(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2006
Since you like the girls, why do you care what others think about it??, You have to pick ur life partner and not us remember?
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by Rhodalyn(f): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
deres nothing wrong wit it as long as u dont bring ur differences into da relationship
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by glodave(f): 3:36pm On May 04, 2006
white or back (colour) dont really matter, what matter most is the love
Re: Dating a White Lady (or Man) by glodave(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2006
white or back (colour) dont really matter, what matter most is the love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / Lady Quits Job Just To Breastfeed Her Grown Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.