Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: (12928 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
The only one way to beat your man or husband without touching him is to DENY HIM SEX, I betcha he will act right and if he cheats on you, HE WASN'T FOR YOU AT THE BEGINNING,

If he wants to play game, Gently remind him IT TAKES TWO TO PLAY A GAME,

Check it boo!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Diva20(f): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
This is common knowledge but I agree though.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
The only reason I created this post was because the latter post about HOW TO BEAT YOUR WIFE WITHOUT TOUCHING HER, some of the things said were ridiculous and men often don't realize that just like you can play game so can a woman!

Handle that!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by ayettymama(f): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
lolz

i was thinkin of another controversial thread to open!!

i guess this does it!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Jaideyone(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin lol, and i'll get it elsewhere.
i wonder what this women take men for o
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
Let him take it elsewhere, AND MAY HE CONTRACT A DEADLY DISEASE AND WITHER UP AND DIE,

You wanna play?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
queeneve:

Let him take it elsewhere, AND MAY HE CONTRACT A DEADLY DISEASE AND WITHER UP AND DIE,

You wanna play?
Some men are that evil that they will infect the wife and kids too. I saw one case in the news, the man caught the package from cheating on his wife and he actually drew out his blood using a syringe and injected it into his wife. So not only is he going to die, the mother of his kids will die too and his poor kids will be orphans.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by AdeCreeze: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Whatever the case may be, I think women can find better ways of solving family challenges. Denying him may do more harm than good.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Jaideyone(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
if my wife denies me sex for 1week i'll give myself a break for 1month and get it elsewhere angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Liss: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol, Very funny!

But really "punishing" anyone in your marriage is stupid, childish and lame! As you end up punishing everyone involved, yourself included!

I find it funny when guys/girls believe or assume that they can actually do anything and get away with it, erroneously thinking that the other person will feel it more than they do.

Everyone, (male/female), don't you want peace to reign in your homes? Is it only a woman dat desires peace in her home? Pls. get real.
Jaidey-one:

lol grin grin grin grin grin lol,  and i'll get it elsewhere.
i wonder what this women take men for o

Of cos you can get it elsewhere, but then does that punish her alone? You could get diseases and unwanted pregnancies and the likes and cause more havoc than before.

I tire for all this yamayama talk joo,
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
The point in all of this is that if you want to play games, it takes two to play a game.  It not all about you and GET OVER YOURSELF,  If you are unhappy with anything, COMMUNICATE AND DISCUSS, playing games will not SOLVE ANYTHING BUT cause bonds to dissolve and issues to arise.

Handle that!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by axeman85(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2010
@poster

very funny, for someone like me if my wife like let her deny me access for 6months sef i no mind, i go jst bury my head inside my work and my star which is one of the things i can do well and still cotinue to be happy. and i wont even ask her for intimacy neither will i cheat on her. denying intimacy is not a way of beating husband without touching him. for someone like me, it wont work.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Axeman,

Can you live without intimacy for six months include NO SELF SERVICING?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by axeman85(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
queeneve:

Axeman,

Can you live without intimacy for six months include NO SELF SERVICING?

if you know the kind of person i am then you will know that YES i can do without it. i have done it and still ding it .currently i am in uk and my woman is in naija and i wont be going back home till August ending. all i do is wake up in the morning, work, school, home and sleep.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
For each wife that denies her husband s.ex

there are a thousand ladies outside ~willing to have him between their legs

dosn't this reality ~drive you ladies crazy?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol see hot blooded women taking action in the defence of their species. if you read the other thread you would discover that the poster actually said what do you do when your wife begins to misbehave. it did not say wake up one morning and begin to ignore her, it basically said when ur wife denies you certain matrimonial rights or misbehaves there are certain things you can do to maintain your position without letting the situation get out of hand. he simply gave us a defense mechanism not an offensive one. this your deny him sex thread is soo childish like the boys vs girls debate we used to do back in primary school

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
As u dey deny me toto, u don 4get say u go nid koko. Dat 1 na im biz, i get standby gen.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by fearofgod1: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
There is no how you can beat your Husband because he is the head of the house; the bible says it is a Dangerous thing to kick against thorn, Beating your husband is like you are kicking against thorn, the Prayer you suppose to Pray is that God should give you wisdom to abide with Rule of Your Husband, man is born to rule woman, woman should try to abide under his Husband command, passing judgment in your home will give you un settle home, no man will allow his woman to command him, than to subject to your husband, the bible ask you to subject to your husband not to kick against him, the easy way to make your husband Love you is to obey Him, every thing you do to your husband has reward, and you are destroy the future of your kids, every thing has reward, Subject to your husband please if you deny your husband and something else happen to him you will face the judgment of God be a good House wife, be Pray always
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yall MISSED THE POINT AGAIN, I forgot men think with their D.I.C.K and not their other head at most times,

Carry on!
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by daduke2k(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2010
U want a gender war, right?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Donvilo(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2010
Some marriages/relationships aren't destined to be. That's why u see all these crises going on in our societies now. No understanding, No communication, Nothing @ all. infact, it's like as if there's no life there @ all. That's another reason why all these mechanisms doesn't always work for these kind of homes. I think the best thing is for the couple to decide for themselves what they want & get it done. (some sef don't even know what they want undecided ) ***shakes his head in disgust***

2 Likes

Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Kgdavid(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2010
queeneve:

Yall MISSED THE POINT AGAIN[b], I forgot men think with their D.I.C.K and not their other head at most times,[/b]

Carry on!

this is so cliche its not even funny anymore
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by queeneve: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2010
You can simply not read the thread any more, DUH
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Akinagirl(f): 2:49am On Mar 31, 2010
hmmm so, um poster, you say people are not getting what you are trying to say. Why not explain it a little better?
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by blackmann(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2010
all u nairaland women get hot blood sha.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by RecentPost: 3:33am On Mar 31, 2010
You guys are funny and i wonder if you really have a sister at home,you would beat a woman and you will later go to her for intimacy when she is not an animal? beside real men dont beat woman
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by WarHorse1(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2010
Romans 12:17 -

17 Return evil for evil to no one. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.” 20 But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.

NB: Men and Women are referred to here as men. Thats because a woman is a man with a womb.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by WarHorse1(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2010
Romans 12:17 - 21

17 Return evil for evil to no one. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.” 20 But, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.

NB: Men and Women are referred to here as men. Thats because a woman is a man with a womb.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2010
I definitely doubt d sanity of dis poster.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by viquetour(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2010
this poster just tot lyk a child wud do.dont u know dat a lady also have sexual urge?besyd d best way to solve a problem in ur home is to tok ova it and not trying to do wat u re sayin.ABEG NO MAKE DAT MISTAKE WEN U GET MARRIED O.its lyk tellin ur husband to try elsewhere.its not biblical and mature.THINK LYK NAIRALAND MEMBER ABEG.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by Sonofpeace(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2010
@poster, this is totally gibberish cos if you think that you can play fouls game with a man (be it your husband or not) and win you must be joking. Some men will even bring another woman to your matrimonial bed if you act according to your post as the way of purnishing their wife for denying them sex or some may even go as far as marrying another wife if the wife take it too far. But as for me i wont act any crazy to my wife if she deny me intimacy, i'll even start doubling the amount of money i give to her daily but will never give her audience. By so doing she will be crying and also be bleeding internally as women cannot stand been ignored but men can live a lonely life.
Re: How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: by vocalist(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2010
WATIN BI ALL DIS DENYING THE GIRL SEX, DO U THINK DAT SEX CAN KILL ANYBODY, I HAVE SEEN SOMEBODY WHO IS 27YRS NOW, YET NO SEX SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS DAT THE TWO OF U SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT. OTI TOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / Why Are Nairaland Romance Section Girls Almost Ugly? / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.