Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? (27907 Views)

What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Sleekfingers: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2023
😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 Man wey no get money shey him dick suppose erect?
Na another man go dey service his wife.

To be sincere, it is huge turn off to women. The wife won't respect the man, the man is like vegetable anytime she sees him......
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by dkidd: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Teymanhenry:

I thought only prostitutes do that. Why generalize it then 😆
Take a look at the comments from the ladies and tell me if he's wrong
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by SmilingImabong: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
grin
Ms202309:
See finish of some Nigerian girls who got programmed that men are their slave and donkey
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by reddingtonblack: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Idaytesj29:

God bless you.
These hoes are not just worth the stress or efforts or money spent.

Do we really have a choice! we just have to co exist with women and play man role, till its time to go back to our maker to rest jejely.

Never Never think you can satisfy a woman, o le té obinrin lorun pack money n give her everyday she go still complain one thing one thing.
when i deal with women my expectations are very low

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Fearyourcreator: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Ensa777:
Because it is unnatural for her to be the sole provider for her family. The man instead of having unnecessary erection should channel that energy into providing for his family.
The bad financial situation can make a woman develop resentment for the man. Its a huge mood killer.

The woman who has become the sole provider do not want to add another soul into the situation she found herself which could stretch their lean' resources the more.

What amazes me most is that in Nigeria particularly, the woman is expected to continue with all her wifely duties in addition to providing for the family while society makes excuses for him who at that time is supposed to help out in anyway to ease his wife and make her look forward to both of them 'destressing' later. They will tell you to be gentle with him that Any lil thing hurts the ego of the jobless man. So he'd stay at home all day pressing phone instead of at least cleaning the house or doing laundry or cooking dinner. No!
Yinmu
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Pauliaette(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Interesting topic!!!
but the Grace of God is always by my side to provide for my family cos I don't joke with knacking. I love sex so much...

It is very obvious women dey used sex to torment men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by CrownLands(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
The concept of responsibility in marriage is a serious issue in modern relationships.

If couples divine their roles, responsibilities, and expectations, then issues like lack of S€x are easily resolved.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by OZIOGU1: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
omooba969:

You've got a lot to learn about 'women' still, as you've demonstrated in your comment. smiley

Still learning bro, and very willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Phargbemmy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
aswani:

So sorry to hear this.

I don't think you should relate what anyone here is saying to your circumstances because for one, there are some bitter immature posters on this platform who have zero empathy for others and have not had anywhere near enough life experience to make pronouncements on the topic they comment on in such an authoritative manner. I guess that is social media for you.

Major cause of Stroke is because of the stress people go though. And I will tell you now that if there is no stress at home, the one that the person faced outside especially at work will have less likelyhood of causing a stroke because you have a happy place to retire to.

Take care and thanks for your honesty, once more I am so sorry to read about what has happened to you.

Thanks you too
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by theamazonguru(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oloki:
After she might have run up and down from morning to evening in search of daily bread, you want her to come lay flat for a lazy man who probably didn't have anything doing from morning till evening except dreaming about which style he will teach his woman tonight?

Sex is wire to a woman's head in such a way she can switch off at will. So you need love and attention to unlock it.

Is this some sort of justification?

How about if the table were to be turned, does this your argument still hold?

If the man goes out since morning to look for the bread the family will eat, and comes back late at night and is so tired that he can barely raise his legs, yet the woman expects him to be able to satisfy her in bed. In fact she keeps complaining that he can't satisfy her, he is useless in bed, he is a two minute indomie man. Calling him all sorts of unprintable names.

Will you at this point refer to the woman as a lazy ass who sits at home doing nothing, yet expecting the man to fulfil his marital/conjugal right?
Or blame the man for not being able to do well and thus opening the room for the woman to look outside?

Because I don't understand this justification and colorization you are giving this issue.
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Phargbemmy:
■ I will pen something down on this. Most times it is not intentional, I am speaking based on reality, you have been carrying your family and all of a sudden issues of life steps in and you cannot cater for same family again. I have a personal experience. So when you ask why a man cannot take care of his immediate family, have you asked yourself what and what has contributed to that. I am not speaking for the irresponsible ones. Life can happen to you, I had stroke, couldn't do any major strenuous activities again, lost my job and nearly lost my life, tell me what am I suppose to do? commit suicide because I am not employable and the system does not favour you by providing a loan in form of capital to start something anew and your family start seeing you as an issue, tell me what you think should happen?
Indeed life happens to all of us. So, when this happened to you, what kept you from taking up house duties to free your wife up to go out and work in your place?
▢ Was washing dishes, and doing your family's laundry equally too strenuous for you at that time?
▢ Even if you couldn't go out to do the grocery shopping at that time, was taking over the cooking of meals for your family equally too strenuous for you at that time?
▢ Was tidying up your own house equally too strenuous throughout the time of your recovery?
▢ Was sitting and carrying for your kids equally beyond you at that time?

What kept you from exchanging places with your wife, so she could become breadwinner and you the homemaker? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Iamzik:
▢ Which contract hanty? Na you sign am?
You no even know say marriage na contract agreement? What are you doing on this thread then? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Teymanhenry(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
dkidd:

Take a look at the comments from the ladies and tell me if he's wrong
Re-read my comment and you'll realize it was sarcasm to the ladies
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by dkidd: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Re-read my comment and you'll realize it was sarcasm to the ladies
Oh okay 👍
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by sheriffindy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
In my previous comment..you're right based on the fact that a man should provide for his wife and family..and yeah, the wife should dictate how she mates with the husband...thereby doing as she pleases without considering how the husband feels.

Now let's reverse that, shouldn't the man be apportioned the same rights in a scenario where the man is doing well in catering for the family?, In your terms no, cos that would be unfair to the wife. With that being said, I'm glad that you countered the "level playing ground for both" and it didn't pass there.

There are wife beaters all over the world and sticking that to Nigerian men only is pure ignorance from you and using "Nigerian men" also includes your father as well (if you're a Nigerian). Most times, a man beats his wife when he's been dared enough by his wife or don't you come across stories where husbands were stabbed to death by their wives., recently a woman poured hot groundnut on her husband..so I think this goes both ways.

And yes, female staffs feel the same heat from their female bosses but the male staffs feel the heat more.

Don't let sentiments cloud your judgements.
Kobojunkie:
1. There is nothing "level" about your previous comment. undecided

2. You say this as though Nigerian men are not typically known to beat up their wives. On what grounds do you make this outraged claim that autocratic behavior is unique to women alone when control is obtained by them in marriage? undecided

3. You mean female staff dont experience similar with male bosses? undecided

Please, cut the bull already! undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
They use it as a punishment to the men that cannot take care of their responsibilities....
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Phargbemmy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Indeed life happens to all of us. So, when this happened to you, what kept you from taking up house duties to free your wife up to go out and work in your place?
▢ Was washing dishes, and doing your family's laundry equally too strenuous for you at that time?
▢ Even if you couldn't go out to do the grocery shopping at that time, was taking over the cooking of meals for your family equally too strenuous for you at that time?
▢ Was tidying up your own house equally too strenuous throughout the time of your recovery?

What kept you from exchanging places with your wife, so she could become breadwinner and you the homemaker? undecided

Some questions really do not deserves responses to
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Phargbemmy:
■ Some questions really do not deserves responses to
So, you felt I should have been content with your "Life happens" tale not realizing you are speaking to someone else to whom the same Life has happened to on more than one occasion by the way? Abeg waka pass me o'jare! undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by aswani(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Phargbemmy:

Some questions really do not deserves responses to

You are very wise in deducing this as an apt response to kobojunkie.

Unlike you, I didn't quickly realise what she was about and wasted time engaging her the first time I had the misfortune of her responding to a post of mine.

Just let her win whatever battle she is fighting safe in the knowledge that it has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by pacespot(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Because she they are getting it elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by donhils: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
because they believe a poor man doesn't deserve intimacy
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Iamzik: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You no even know say marriage na contract agreement? What are you doing on this thread then? undecided

Oya post a copy of the contract where it says only the man should provide
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Iamzik:
Oya post a copy of the contract where it says only the man should provide
Please get off this thread with your ignorant vomits. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oh. Okay. So breadwinner wives do exist.

I could have sworn all women were leeches who wait on their husbands to feed them.
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Magicdon(m): 3:10am On Nov 06, 2023
bigiyaro:
Depends on the type of woman. Being the 'bread winner' means she is doing whatever the man is supposed to do to win the bread and bring it home, this gets her exposed the brutal reality of the saying 'its a man's world'
Anyway, in the course of 'working' to feed the family, she will meet the 'real men' out there.
We all know you have to give something to get something. Men give money most of the time while women give what they have. So in the course pursuing contracts, trying to get customers, closing business deals, making good sales, getting double promotion, getting good raises (especially unmerited ones) she may start giving to get, especially when the getting is hugely rewarding to her. Thus giving the 'lazy' husband becomes a waste precious resources. Better conserve that asset, that is what is feeding the family.

what an eyesore of a comment. so because your wife hussles and comes as the breadwinner, she need to preserve her pussy for the man that makes her to earn such money, so therefore she starves her husband her marital duty, so she cant be faithful because she has turned breadwinner....... is like baby mama nai sure pass, marriage is now a scam, nothing like love.... a honest woman that loves a man will make him happy even on her dying bed
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Magicdon(m): 3:11am On Nov 06, 2023
bigiyaro:
Depends on the type of woman. Being the 'bread winner' means she is doing whatever the man is supposed to do to win the bread and bring it home, this gets her exposed the brutal reality of the saying 'its a man's world'
Anyway, in the course of 'working' to feed the family, she will meet the 'real men' out there.
We all know you have to give something to get something. Men give money most of the time while women give what they have. So in the course pursuing contracts, trying to get customers, closing business deals, making good sales, getting double promotion, getting good raises (especially unmerited ones) she may start giving to get, especially when the getting is hugely rewarding to her. Thus giving the 'lazy' husband becomes a waste precious resources. Better conserve that asset, that is what is feeding the family.

what an eyesore of a comment. you are mentally not okay
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Weknowbetter: 4:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Maybe he brings nothing to the table or bedroom but big belly and bad breath
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by sheriffindy(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Hmmm...guess you were with your own kids as well when you saw him...in good shape too.
Jewessgratitud3:

And you think mens physical look doesn't depreciate? Haha... The pot belly? The weak waist and jawilne? The receding hairline and all those physical flaws that make them look shapeless? Every human being loses form and shape as time goes on but a woman can still attract a man, no matter what but a man can even be good looking and still not be attractive because of his pocket.

I saw my ex recently ( now a father of three) I nearly threw up. He still dressed to kill but his belly has become so big and out of shape. Someone who used to have six packs in 2016 here o. Both men and women lose shape.
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by sheriffindy(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2023
You're a clown
Kobojunkie:
Please get off this thread with your ignorant vomits. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by bigiyaro(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Magicdon:

what an eyesore of a comment. you are mentally not okay
yeah, this is on another level of exposure to the things of the world, it normally looks and sounds absurd to kids, but grown and exposed men knows, it is what it is.
Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Phargbemmy(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you felt I should have been content with your "Life happens" tale not realizing you are speaking to someone else to whom the same Life has happened to on more than one occasion by the way? Abeg waka pass me o'jare! undecided

Well, next time try learn the world does not revolve just around you alone, your testament is another person's testimony. Our experiences differ so does our opinions. I have respected yours enough to to want to join your banter. Like you already posited it's better to "waka pass" some comment as they don't worth your energy. I pray you rest and take on the next spot!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Phargbemmy:
Well, next time try learn the world does not revolve just around you alone, your testament is another person's testimony. Our experiences differ so does our opinions. I have respected yours enough to to want to join your banter. Like you already posited it's better to "waka pass" some comment as they don't worth your energy. I pray you rest and take on the next spot!
Oh, the world shouldn't revolve around me but it should around your half-baked responses? Genius (not) undecided

Again, Indeed life happens to all of us. So, when this happened to you, what kept you from taking up house duties to free your wife up to go out and work in your place?

What kept you from exchanging roles/duties with your wife, so she focus entirely on being the breadwinner in the house while you help her as the homemaker? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strictly For Men And Husbands / Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.