Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance (22257 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Confirmedzombie: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Thank you UN chief for standing for the truth.

Those killed are innocent civilians. I beat my chest, Israel will be levelled down in few days.

The Arab world is mobilising to deploy troops to Israel.

I call on Israel to surrender within 24hrs or Israel will be levelled to dust.

We call on Muslims worldwide to relocate to Gaza and support our people to destroy Israel.

The genocide is now unbeatable. We must level Israel to dust.

If within 24hrs Israel don't surrender, they will weep and sorrow.

We call on the US, UK and other world leaders to sanction Israel now.

Enough is Enough.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by RajahBaltazar: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Even the UN chief condemns Israel yet some Nigerians think Israel can do no wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Beverlyjean(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Don't listen to that fat 4k... keep on bombing them...till the Palestinians start to call out hamas

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Beverlyjean(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Thank you UN chief for standing for the truth.

Those killed are innocent civilians. I beat my chest, Israel will be levelled down in few days.

The Arab world is mobilising to deploy troops to Israel.

I call on Israel to surrender within 24hrs or Israel will be levelled to dust.

We call on Muslims worldwide to relocate to Gaza and support our people to destroy Israel.

The genocide is now unbeatable. We must level Israel to dust.

If within 24hrs Israel don't surrender, they will weep and sorrow.

We call on the US, UK and other world leaders to sanction Israel now.

Enough is Enough.

Innocent civilians that celebrated October 7... they should keep in bombing Gaza till its empty ... they struck first, they should accept the consequences... bomb them till it becomes a dry land... and no one can or will do anything about it, next time they will have sense

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Leahing: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Oga negotiate a ceasefire asap. Stop wailing. If you cannot do something who will? This is horrific

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Agwotulumbe1: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2023
boldtruthalways:
This Guteress is a disgrace. It's rike for him to resign as UN Sec Gen. He has never condemned hamas slaughtering over 1400 Israeli civilians and abducted over 242. This man is callous and devil's incarnate. Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as shield and that should be condemned. You can't attack Israel and kill thousands of them and don't expect them to retaliate. Israel waned all civilians in Northern Gaza to move to the South and gave them enough time, even weeks to do so but they decided to make a different choice. Hamas must be eradicated from the surface of the earth. They do not serve the interest of the Palestinian people because they are a terrorist organisation. No to ceasefire, the task must be completed. Hamas started this war and they want to hide in ambulances as injured soldiers to cross over to Egypt. No way, it will not happen. Israel is smarter than them all. Total elimination of hams is the task and it must be completed 100%.
gbam
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by gidjah(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Pkele ,..in your day dreams right ?? Bad bele of Islam and gang up against Israel. cant wipe her off the world ,are you too shallow minded to remember ?this didn't start today uncle,so your hate against her can't pull her down. Though I hate blood shedding at all cost.i know say you be Yoruba man ..come up north and live to see what your Islamic brozas are perpetuating here all for hamaz(Boko aream, sarasuka, kidnappers, isis, herdsmen) did you also see d number kids and aged hamaz killed October d 7th ?? Did u condemn it ??if u didn't but condemn this reprisal ..u need your head and mind be checked sire.once again ,...epkele sir !!
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Beverlyjean(f): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
In front of the gate of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza now... martyrs, children and women.

They should have known when they celebrated October 7 that a day like this will come ... children were also killed in Israel

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2023
IDIOT MAN, you no horrified or condemned those Muslim Hamas terrorists the time wey them first attacked innocent civilians. Bastardized man

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by gidjah(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
gbam
ignore them ,though we won't support killings on both sides but hamaz abi Palestinian played into d hands of Israel.let the Palestinians drive out every hamaz follower I dem serious na.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2023
MAMMAN777:
‘I am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack on Gaza Ambulance Convoy.

Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, said in a statement on Friday evening that he was “horrified” by the Israeli attack on an ambulance convoy outside Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

“I am horrified by the reported attack in Gaza on an ambulance convoy outside Al Shifa hospital. The images of bodies strewn on the street outside the hospital are harrowing,” Guterres said, adding: “This must stop.”

Guterres went on to say that the humanitarian situation in Gaza is horrific.

“Not nearly enough food, water and medicine are coming in to meet people’s needs. Fuel to power hospitals and water plants is running out,” he said, adding:

“Morgues are overflowing. Shops are empty. The sanitation situation is abysmal. We are seeing an increase in diseases and respiratory illnesses, especially among children. An entire population is traumatized. Nowhere is safe.”

A series of Israeli attacks targeted Palestinian hospitals and medical staff in Gaza on Friday night.

Three hospitals were attacked. They include Al-Shifa Hospital, Al-Quds Hospital, and the Indonesian Hospital.

The director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex said that “a massacre in front of the compound as a result of the Israeli shelling” is a “full-fledged crime.”
He said that Israel had targeted the gate of the complex, where medical staff and hundreds of displaced civilians were gathered.

He also said that medical teams and paramedics were killed in front of the hospital when their ambulance convoy was struck, even though the convoy movement was coordinated with the Red Cross.

Renewing his appeals for a humanitarian ceasefire, Guterres reiterated that international humanitarian law must be respected.

“All those with influence must exert it to ensure respect for the rules of war, end the suffering and avoid a spillover of the conflict that could engulf the whole region,” he concluded.

Israel has, thus far, killed over 9,488 Palestinians in Gaza, including nearly 3,900 children and 2,500 women, and wounded more than 23,516. Palestinian Ministry of Health reports and international organizations say that the majority of those killed and wounded are women and children.

Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave.

Gaza has been under a tight Israeli military siege since 2007, following a democratic election in occupied Palestine, the results of which were rejected by Tel Aviv and Washington.

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!

May your days be long.

They never see anything yet

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Islam
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Nwaikpe: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

Quote me anytime: even allah is afraid of Israel.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Biodun556:
Israel will be eliminated

Same way Medina pigs exhumed prophet mohammed and ate him

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
In front of the gate of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza now... martyrs, children and women.

Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:

Which one is martyrs again?

I expect Palestinians to start protesting against the activities of Hamas by now, but because they support them .....

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by zinaunreal(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2023
DesChyko:
Death to Hamas. And whoever stands in the way of Israel. For 35 years, Hamas have been violently pursuing their cause. Israel have only responded to defend their territories. Not anymore. This time, cut off the head and scatter the body parts.

Hamas is not a country. Hamas is a terrorist group and have owned that tag wholeheartedly. Hamas miscalculated Israel's response, thinking it will be business as usual. They have murdered 1200 Israelis by crossing into Israeli borders. I don't think any of these countries calling for cease fire will take that from any nation.

If their strategy is to hide beneath the people to perpetuate evils, and the people let them do that willfully, then, the people have made their choice.

You think it's by writing long note. You and your future ignorant generations

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
I pity you in CAPITAL letter

Don't mind them
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by cezarman(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=MAMMAN777 post=126792837][/quote]

Tell the civilians to stop sheltering and supporting Hamas.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by moneyissweet(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2023
You are horrified but can't do shit.

Criminals.

MAMMAN777:
‘I am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack on Gaza Ambulance Convoy.

Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, said in a statement on Friday evening that he was “horrified” by the Israeli attack on an ambulance convoy outside Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

“I am horrified by the reported attack in Gaza on an ambulance convoy outside Al Shifa hospital. The images of bodies strewn on the street outside the hospital are harrowing,” Guterres said, adding: “This must stop.”

Guterres went on to say that the humanitarian situation in Gaza is horrific.

“Not nearly enough food, water and medicine are coming in to meet people’s needs. Fuel to power hospitals and water plants is running out,” he said, adding:

“Morgues are overflowing. Shops are empty. The sanitation situation is abysmal. We are seeing an increase in diseases and respiratory illnesses, especially among children. An entire population is traumatized. Nowhere is safe.”

A series of Israeli attacks targeted Palestinian hospitals and medical staff in Gaza on Friday night.

Three hospitals were attacked. They include Al-Shifa Hospital, Al-Quds Hospital, and the Indonesian Hospital.

The director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex said that “a massacre in front of the compound as a result of the Israeli shelling” is a “full-fledged crime.”
He said that Israel had targeted the gate of the complex, where medical staff and hundreds of displaced civilians were gathered.

He also said that medical teams and paramedics were killed in front of the hospital when their ambulance convoy was struck, even though the convoy movement was coordinated with the Red Cross.

Renewing his appeals for a humanitarian ceasefire, Guterres reiterated that international humanitarian law must be respected.

“All those with influence must exert it to ensure respect for the rules of war, end the suffering and avoid a spillover of the conflict that could engulf the whole region,” he concluded.

Israel has, thus far, killed over 9,488 Palestinians in Gaza, including nearly 3,900 children and 2,500 women, and wounded more than 23,516. Palestinian Ministry of Health reports and international organizations say that the majority of those killed and wounded are women and children.

Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave.

Gaza has been under a tight Israeli military siege since 2007, following a democratic election in occupied Palestine, the results of which were rejected by Tel Aviv and Washington.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a dog and Islam is a form of mental illness. Death to all Islamic terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Greenfaces:
Americans will soon witness home bred terrorism like never before. What Timothy mcveigh did in oklahoma because of the branch davidians is little compared to what is on the way

And you will be the one to execute that

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ajsmart(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Don’t mind these gullible Nigerians who’s brain matters have been blocked by foreign religions so badly they can’t even think logically. Hear them supporting evil acts against innocent children all because the atrocities were committed by the Israelis whom they associate with the original ones mentioned in their bibles!

nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ewedegubbler: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2023
U weren’t horrified when Hamas murdered 1500 people and kidnapped 300 abi?

Israel go teach Hamas a brutal lesson whilst u continue being horrified

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2023
3seriez:
But islamophobes will come here and say different. Co ask? Is an Ambulance, kids part of Hamas?

Modern Day Genocide happening and the whol

Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a dog and Islam is a form of mental illness. Death to all Islamic terrorists.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by StPete: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin keep daydreaming while they slaughter all the god-forsaken moslems off the face of the earth
Biodun556:

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ajsmart(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2023
Shame on Netanyahu for this horrific attacks on innocent children and sick people. He must be dealt with for these sheer brutalities. You would think a people dealt badly against during the holocaust will be peace loving and fair-minded. The opposite is the case as they have shown themselves to be evil minded, demonic souls.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2023
Greenfaces:
Americans will soon witness home bred terrorism like never before. What Timothy mcveigh did in oklahoma because of the branch davidians is little compared to what is on the way

They will have excuse to clear and exterminate you terrorists and you will wail and cry falsely and no one will listen to you again. So keep planning and keep dying to go for your 72 virgins.

Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Biodun556:

Ok
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by phorget(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Badass Israelis...
First come go first collect,give anybody wotowoto even if you call yourself UN abi CBN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.