Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance (22259 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by nairalee(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Oga in as much as I don't support killing of civilians, but u can't compare the Hamas Palestine scenerio to Boko Haram Nigeria scenerio. Lemme tell u why;

Hamas is a terrorist group that has overan the Palestine government and completely taken over the affairs of Gaza yet Palestinian don't see them as a terrorist group. They support all their dumb actions and brutal rule. Hamas has no known location, they attack Israel from civilian locations and run back to their tunnel to hide.

Boko Haram is a terrorist group. And the Nigerian government and her people have both tagged them a terrorist group. The Nigerian military has bn at war wit them for ages. Boko Haram have their own location which is well known. So If Boko Haram try rubbish wit the US, their location is not far fetched (Sambisa forest and it's environs).

Hamas should simply come out of hiding and face the IDF Instead hiding like a coward which dey re. Come out of ur underground hiding places and confront ur enemies like the way Ukraine brought out it's military to face the Russian military. Hamas gat no iota of luv for the Palestinian, if they have, they would have stepped out to face the IDF. They prefer using Gazans as shield.

First of all I'm not asking why Hamas is being attacked. Most of your response centres around why they have to attack Hamas. I support it too.

My question remains why innocent Palestinians?

You said Boko haram location is known. I beg to disagree we have Boko Haram in every state of the north in different proportions.

Secondly talking about support, some Palestinians have severally come out to oppose and criticize Hamas. And also some northerners in Nigeria supported Boko Haram massively especially in the initial stages so should that justify the killing of innocent?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by TheSuperX(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!
Just shut up you ignorant rat, you are also evil and black hearted if you support the current genocide on innocence Palestinians, it shall never be well with you and your lineages, Hamas were the one that targeted them then whey is IDF killing innocent children, women why? Ozuor!
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by sucess001(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

So no one among your family and friends can tell you that you are displaying signs of lunacy?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

First of all I'm not asking why Hamas is being attacked. Most of your response centres around why they have to attack Hamas. I support it too.

You said Boko haram location is known. I beg to disagree we have Boko Haram in every state of the north in different proportions.

Secondly talking about support, some Palestinians have severally come out to oppose and criticize Hamas. And also some northerners in Nigeria supported Boko Haram massively, especially in the initial stages so should that justify the killing of innocent?

If Nigeria as a country sees Boko haram as a terrorist group. Since Bokoharam attacked the USA, what stops the Nigerian government from working with the USA to eliminate Boko haram? Don't you think it will be a win-win for both nations?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Coronavirus1: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2023
victorazyvictor:
Who first find trouble?
Don't support Evil Israel is evil because he left his objective of killing hamas alone by killing innocent children and innocent men and women. I support Israel to eliminate hamas not eliminate Palestinian people
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by spacechuks(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
Isrealis are as guilty as Hamas

You expect Isreal to forgive terrorist and allow them go Scot free,

You think Isreal is northern Nigerian government that forgives Boko haram after crimes committed because of religion and tribe,

Death to all Islamic terrorist, Nuke them all, let them go and meet their leader in hell with the 7 virgins waiting for them,

Fools that have not been able to handle one virgin here on earth, is 7 virgins they want to handle with rotten penis after death, ( scam of the highest order)
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by omenka(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Very disheartening indeed, no country should be allowed to go Scot free with such atrocities

Netanyahu is the new Adolf Hitler

Nah, countries can, as long as Uncle Sam supports them. Uncle Sam is the LAW in the world we live in today.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ms202309: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
spacechuks:

You expect Isreal to forgive terrorist and allow them go Scot free,

You think Isreal is northern Nigerian government that forgives Boko haram after crimes committed because of religion and tribe,

Death to all Islamic terrorist, Nuke them all, let them go and meet their leader in hell with the 7 virgins waiting for them,

Fools that have not been able to handle one virgin here on earth, is 7 virgins they want to handle with rotten penis after death, ( scam of the highest order)

What is the definition of terrorism and how is Isreal not also terrorist
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by spacechuks(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

Secondly talking about support, some Palestinians have severally come out to oppose and criticize Hamas. And also some northerners in Nigeria supported Boko Haram massively especially in the initial stages so should that justify the killing of innocent?

Oga, Isreal asked the civilians to vacate,

Any one that wouldn't vacate is shielding the terrorist and would die along side
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Agwotulumbe1: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2023
omenka:
Nah, countries can, as long as Uncle Sam supports them. Uncle Sam is the LAW in the world we live in today.
who's uncle Sam my gee
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by mikeapollo: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

MODIFIED: For those quoting me, you've all failed to imagine yourselves losing loved ones and suffering for what you're not involved in. Trust me there are ALOT of Palestinians that oppose Hamas so should they and their families also be killed?

Q:Please what exactly is Israel mad about?
A: Killing of its innocent women, children and men by Hamas.
Q:What is Israel's reaction?
A: Killing of more innocent children and women and civilians of Palestine in greater proportion.

Take two seconds to think about this

The intention and declaration of the Arab countries, including Hamas, Hezbollah etc is to destroy Israel totally and wipe it off the surface of the earth!
It is either Israel defends itself very strongly and make them pay heavily when they attack it or they destroy Israel. It is sad but that is reality.
If all the Arabs pledge and declare that they are ready to live in peace with Israel, there will be no war. Egypt did and is now living in peace with Israel.
The so called Palestinians are engaged in proxy war for the Arabs. Originally, Palestine was a name of a region made up of different countries like "Sahara" or "Sahel"; there was no one single country called Palestine anywhere in the history of the world ! The original Palestine comprised of Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and done parts of Egypt and Syria.
The present day"Palestinians" are Arabs who were living on Israeli lands but were displaced when the Jews came back to live in their land before they were conquered and driven away by the Roman Empire. When the State of Israel that was formed, the Arabs refused to return to their original Arab countries (Jordan, Lebanon etc,); but rather demanded to stay and claim ownership of the lands!
How can someone even say that prophets in the like David, Solomon, Hezekiah, Jeremiah etc who lived in Jerusalem and environs were living on Arab lands?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Iwedunloye: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

MODIFIED: For those quoting me, you've all failed to imagine yourselves losing loved ones and suffering for what you're not involved in. Trust me there are ALOT of Palestinians that oppose Hamas so should they and their families also be killed?

A: Killing of more innocent children and women and civilians of Palestine in greater proportion.

Best comment so far
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by spacechuks(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

What is the definition of terrorism and how is Isreal not also terrorist

A terrorist is a group of Islamic sect that attack unsuspecting people surprisingly,

This war wouldn't have surfaced if Hamas had not provoked Isreal,

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ms202309: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2023
spacechuks:

A terrorist is a group of Islamic sect that attack unsuspecting people surprisingly,

This war wouldn't have surfaced if Hamas had not provoked Isreal,

You are obviously still a child so no point explaining anything

One day you would grow up and read like intelligent people
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by abikason(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
spacechuks:

Oga, Isreal asked the civilians to vacate,

Any one that wouldn't vacate is shielding the terrorist and would die along side

Before now, Israel gives prior notice in many cases before striking... in some cases, if the target is in a particular floor of a building, the strikes are usually precise.

Hamas has brain washed a reasonable number of these Palestinians... the October 7 attack, you could see children crossing into Israel chanting their usual slogan, nobody saw that as an issue...
Imagine being at war, and you will send your children to the streets to start throwing stones at soldiers, what do they expect, for the soldiers to throw stones back at them?

For this war to stop, Palestinians living in Gaza must rise against Hamas

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Shattuck(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

I criticized hamas attack on Israel but this is not acceptable.Israel needs to be called to order.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by justmondris: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
And yet Putin did not do such damage in Ukraine and he was declared a war criminal but nobody is planning to declare the PM of Isreal a war criminal. The hypocrisy of the WEST.

Note: I am a Christian.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by mikeapollo: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
justmondris:
And yet Putin did not do such damage in Ukraine and he was declared a war criminal but nobody is planning to declare the PM of Isreal a war criminal. The hypocrisy of the WEST.

Note: I am a Christian.

Did you see any government-backed terrorists from Ukraine go and attack Russia and kill 1400 Russians before Russia waged a war against Ukraine?!

You analogy lacks substance and is empty.
We are given brains to think properly!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NAC1666: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
MAMMAN777:
‘I am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack on Gaza Ambulance Convoy.

Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, said in a statement on Friday evening that he was “horrified” by the Israeli attack on an ambulance convoy outside Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

“I am horrified by the reported attack in Gaza on an ambulance convoy outside Al Shifa hospital. The images of bodies strewn on the street outside the hospital are harrowing,” Guterres said, adding: “This must stop.”

Guterres went on to say that the humanitarian situation in Gaza is horrific.

“Not nearly enough food, water and medicine are coming in to meet people’s needs. Fuel to power hospitals and water plants is running out,” he said, adding:

“Morgues are overflowing. Shops are empty. The sanitation situation is abysmal. We are seeing an increase in diseases and respiratory illnesses, especially among children. An entire population is traumatized. Nowhere is safe.”

A series of Israeli attacks targeted Palestinian hospitals and medical staff in Gaza on Friday night.

Three hospitals were attacked. They include Al-Shifa Hospital, Al-Quds Hospital, and the Indonesian Hospital.

The director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex said that “a massacre in front of the compound as a result of the Israeli shelling” is a “full-fledged crime.”
He said that Israel had targeted the gate of the complex, where medical staff and hundreds of displaced civilians were gathered.

He also said that medical teams and paramedics were killed in front of the hospital when their ambulance convoy was struck, even though the convoy movement was coordinated with the Red Cross.

Renewing his appeals for a humanitarian ceasefire, Guterres reiterated that international humanitarian law must be respected.

“All those with influence must exert it to ensure respect for the rules of war, end the suffering and avoid a spillover of the conflict that could engulf the whole region,” he concluded.

Israel has, thus far, killed over 9,488 Palestinians in Gaza, including nearly 3,900 children and 2,500 women, and wounded more than 23,516. Palestinian Ministry of Health reports and international organizations say that the majority of those killed and wounded are women and children.

Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave.

Gaza has been under a tight Israeli military siege since 2007, following a democratic election in occupied Palestine, the results of which were rejected by Tel Aviv and Washington.
The same ambulances that was carrying wounded Hamas fighters?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by spacechuks(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

You are obviously still a child so no point explaining anything

One day you would grow up and read like intelligent people

Oga intelligent,

Do your research very well,

Notable terrorist attacked across the world were carried out by Muslim,

September 11 attacked in USA , was it Christians that executed it?

The truth is that before Islam came, people with other religions were living in peace,

Islam came to destroy the world

We can continue to cite cases of attacks, the bokoharam, the shopping mall attack in Kenya, the failed UK- US plan attacked by abdulmutalab, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Amount(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrites will close their eyes to these barbaric acts and say because Israel is mentioned in the bible, They will be sinning against their god to condemn these evil cold blood murders.
The beauty of this world is that you can't live forever and the day of reckoning is just a stone throw. Palestine, Israel, UN & Us will all give account before the most High Allah.

That your allah is not real, remember na una be una allah.... you kill in the mention of Allah, which is just a word for atrocities.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Ms202309: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
spacechuks:

Oga intelligent,

Do your research very well,

Notable terrorist attacked across the world were carried out by Muslim,

September 11 attacked in USA , was it Christians that executed it?

The truth is that before Islam came, people with other religions were living in peace,

Islam came to destroy the world

Well to burst your bubble Bin Laden is a CIA operative trained and funded to fight USSR

Like I said you are far too young to understand world Politics

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by spacechuks(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

Well to burst your bubble Bin Laden is a CIA operative trained and funded to fight USSR

Like I said you are far too young to understand world Politics

Yes, the USA is magnanimous enough to accept and train military personnel across the world irrespective of religious affiliation,

Isreal has benefited more from such trainings,

Why was the 9/11 attacked perpetrated by the ingrate Muslim Osama

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Makunahatata: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Machinegun91:
The prophesy of Christ is being observe

Kill everything that has to do with terrorist

I stand firmly with Israel
u stand firmly with Israel on ur chinco android 😂
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Risingsunn: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Cowards building command and control centres in tunnels under hospitals, mosques and schools. These people know yet they stay behind, you know there are terrorists lining amongst u and yet you are comfortable.

Hamas uses residential homes in densely populated areas as military bases.

Hamas brought this upon themselves and Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by OkukoIgbo: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shattuck:
I criticized hamas attack on Israel but this is not acceptable.Israel needs to be called to order.

After you have called then out, they said they won't stop until hamas is buried.
You criticised not condemn, you still a terror apologist.
I stand with Israel to nuke Palestine.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by DaTruths: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

Make una go there go eliminate them na

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by OkukoIgbo: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
NapoleonHill:

When your ESN friends in the east kill Nigerian security officials and the military moves in to destroy your village, and kill your mothers, and rape your young girls, I hope you maintain the same energy.

The army knows where ESN is and we are not fools like the followers of the pig prophet mohammed to harbour terrorists amongst us, and we weren't promised 72 virgins too.

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by OkukoIgbo: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
HITdemUP:

You are worse than hamas. A terrorist without sympathy

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a dog and Islam is a form of mental illness. Death to all Islamic terrorists.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by abimbola74(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
I pray those supporting Israel for this babaric act cos war has its own rules which they violated already be traumatize and have their own share of the feelings of Palestinians. Are babies Hamas ? Even Russia didn’t bomb hospitals or residential areas . Africans that their life is worst are supporting genocide , so disheartening. Religion fanatics among Africans can’t see beyond their nose. Religion is our problem and more reason Africa will continue crawling while still underdeveloped
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by OkukoIgbo: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrsTblooms:
"Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave."

Above statement revealed what Netayahu, Jews, Biden and many ignorance Nigerians Christians don't want us to know.

This clearly shows that Israel is already loosing out.

Netayahu thought it is business as usual.

Imagine the thought of Jews wanting to extinct Hamas (who's graduated from throwing stones to throwing missiles) whom they couldn't extinct when they weren't capable.

In essence you still rejoicing na that Israelis are being killed and not that palestinians are killed.

I said it that Islam is a form of mental illness.

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_path=MA&feature=emb_rel_end

prophet mohammed is a pig, allah is a dog and Islam is a form of mental illness. Death to all Islamic terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.