Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance (22233 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Cajal(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2023
What do you call this?
B N IS A TERRORIST
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Chienex24(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

Exactly!! I so much love your point but in the same way, that is why you shouldn't even start at all knowing you definitely will not be in the position to teach me how to retaliate!!

Like I have always said, if you slap me hard and I decide to pour you acid, my decision is very bad and inhumane, but you slapping me in the ist place was the biggest mistake, not me retaliating!! And when Hamas started killing, they also killed civilians and if not for Israel iron Dome, thousands of more Israeli civilians should have died with the thousands of rockets they send daily into Israel too!! So the truth is Hamas actually don't care about Israeli civilians, so crying foul won't solve the problem but allowing Israel do whatever they want to do!! So that when next you want to start another war, not knowing how your opponent will retaliate will at least keep the peace, whether you like them or not!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Okechinwadike: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2023
wait ooooo, why did Hamas strike first? you kill Israelis expect them to stay mute? that's a highest level of stupidity by Hamas and Palestinians in general.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by LtChisom: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2023
basilico:

You don't why know why all those prophets are Muslims. It is because they worship one God.
If you are monotheist you are a Muslim.
The Torah and Injeel ( Gospels) were books handed down according to Islam.
The Quran revealed hundreds of years later corrected the Torah and Injeel by confirming those you listed above as prophets. Including King David. He was a prophet,.
Noah was also a prophet.
Muhammad was the last prophet.
Don't forget if you don't know Arabic, you can never understand the Quran.

So you that don't know Arabic and Hebrew is now an authority in the Torah?

Like I don't understand how you guys reason, so quoran and Islam that came out thousands of years after the Torah is correcting the Torah? What if it is not same manipulating tactics you guys have been using to deceive your gullible followers,
Okay let me ask,

so it was the Torah that is copying quoran but Torah came out before quoran?
Who did God tell Abraham to sacrifice in your quoran?
Did Jews suffer pogroms before 1948 in the hands of Muslims?
Was there anything like the state of Palestine before 1948?
How did the word Palestine come about?
So because those prophets worshipped one God, you now called them Muslims, but they existed before you guys, why can't you call yourselves worshippers of Yahweh instead of the stress.
Since it is this way, why una still want to exterminate the descendants of the so called prophets?
Why did prophet mohammed 58 drag out Aisha at 9 years who was playing with her door to to go and Bleep her, is that not paedophilia? Made her a widow at 18, you see why everyone is against paedophilia?
Islam allows 4 wives but mohammed had 11, who is deceiving who?
Why didn't Aisha's father provide writing materials to mohammed in his death bed to put down his successor and to stop the divide of shia and Sunni?
Why didn't any of mohammed's direct sons live up to adulthood?
What later happened to Sophia?

If you can't answer those, you are just as gullible as others and Islam is a form of mental problem.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by danilmo: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

If I notice this I won't habour Boiko Haram nor give them shelter. I will rather pack and leave there .
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by abikason(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Guterres can as well resign

The people of Gaza are fools, this is what happens when you house terrorist amongst yourself....

Hamas leaders are busy enjoying themselves, living in luxury houses buying expensive cars all over the world

While the tiny strip of gaza is impoverished, just because of stupidity

Say no to Hamas

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Vado(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Peacefully indeed.

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Eriokanmi: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
This is horrible. Had hamas and their blind allies known this was going to happen, they wouldn't have invaded Istrael who didn't attack them. They asked Istrael to leave gaza and they left years back. The devil lives in hamas no doubt. Its just like wilfully entering the lion's den.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by NapoleonHill: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!

When your ESN friends in the east kill Nigerian security officials and the military moves in to destroy your village, and kill your mothers, and rape your young girls, I hope you maintain the same energy.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by HITdemUP: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2023
DesChyko:
Death to Hamas. And whoever stands in the way of Israel. For 35 years, Hamas have been violently pursuing their cause. Israel have only responded to defend their territories. Not anymore. This time, cut off the head and scatter the body parts.

Hamas is not a country. Hamas is a terrorist group and have owned that tag wholeheartedly. Hamas miscalculated Israel's response, thinking it will be business as usual. They have murdered 1200 Israelis by crossing into Israeli borders. I don't think any of these countries calling for cease fire will take that from any nation.

If their strategy is to hide beneath the people to perpetuate evils, and the people let them do that willfully, then, the people have made their choice.
You are worse than hamas. A terrorist without sympathy
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by patrickcollins: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah
They never born that country that will eliminate Israel, they have been preparing since 1948

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Vado(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2023
LtChisom:

Like I don't understand how you guys reason, so quoran and Islam that came out thousands of years after the Torah is correcting the Torah? What if it is not same manipulating tactics you guys have been using to deceive your gullible followers,
Okay let me ask,

So because those prophets worshipped one God, you now called them Muslims, but they existed before you guys, why can't you call yourselves worshippers of Yahweh instead of the stress.
Since it is this way, why una still want to exterminate the descendants of the so called prophets?
Why did prophet mohammed 58 drag out Aisha at 9 years who was playing with her door to to go and Bleep her, is that not paedophilia? Made her a widow at 18, you see why everyone is against paedophilia?
Why didn't Aisha's father provide writing materials to mohammed in his death bed to put down his successor and to stop the divide of shia and Sunni?

If you can't answer those, you are just as gullible as others and Islam is a form of mental problem.

Don't mind these revisionist hypocrites. A Jewish people subjected to suppression, paying Jizyah and debased are what they believe to be peaceful living with them.

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Achor1111(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah
With your Itel phone and Glo 200mb.
Gaza no far.
72 virgins for you, Good luck!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by MrsTblooms: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2023
"Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave."

Above statement revealed what Netayahu, Jews, Biden and many ignorance Nigerians Christians don't want us to know.

This clearly shows that Israel is already loosing out.

Netayahu thought it is business as usual.

Imagine the thought of Jews wanting to extinct Hamas (who's graduated from throwing stones to throwing missiles) whom they couldn't extinct when they weren't capable.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by TemmyT002(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2023
This is obviously a biased report. Very glaring.
Both countries no well.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Luckysbab: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2023
Floky215:

So hamas should be allowed to go free with their atrocities?

When they striked in 7th Oct, I believe people like you would be jubilating and shouting Allah akbar, God will it..!! Now the table have turned, you are shouting Adolf Hitler...!!

Everyone who partake in that dastardly act on Oct 7th including all those who where jubilating and sharing victory cake would partake in the onslaught, you can't hang yourself by the neck with a rope still shouting that you don't want to die....!!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME...!!! SIMPLE...!!!

Werey. Babies were jubilating too abi?

Make Russia do this one, na una go still dey talk another nonsense. Una head no kukuma just correct.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by basilico: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2023
LtChisom:

Okay let me ask,

I'm mocking Islam. I'm being sarcastic and showing how deeply flawed their reasoning is.
I'm.no Mussulman.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Luckysbab: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Don't start what you can't finish. Hamas started it, why are they complaining?

Health workers sef na Hamas. Poo brain.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by patrickcollins: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrites will close their eyes to these barbaric acts and say because Israel is mentioned in the bible, They will be sinning against their god to condemn these evil cold blood murders.
The beauty of this world is that you can't live forever and the day of reckoning is just a stone throw. Palestine, Israel, UN & Us will all give account before the most High Allah.
Southern Kaduna lives matter, non of you guys have never for once giving them a voice or condemned the ethnic cleansing going on there but you carry what is happening in far away middle East for head over looking happenings within your Nation

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by abikason(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Hezbollah is busy sending rockets into Israel, nobody is saying anything, the day Israel decides to shower them, Guterres will open his mouth wa

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Luckysbab: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
How I wish Nigerian christian can be acting like Israel. E for better

You're not a Nigerian Christian? Werey
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by MrsTblooms: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
They never born that country that will eliminate Israel, they have been preparing since 1948

Aláìmọ kan!!! But Jews already know that those that will destroy Israel/ Jews are around the corner hence their inhumane traits
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Luckysbab: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
boldtruthalways:
This Guteress is a disgrace. It's rike for him to resign as UN Sec Gen. He has never condemned hamas slaughtering over 1400 Israeli civilians and abducted over 242. This man is callous and devil's incarnate. Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as shield and that should be condemned. You can't attack Israel and kill thousands of them and don't expect them to retaliate. Israel waned all civilians in Northern Gaza to move to the South and gave them enough time, even weeks to do so but they decided to make a different choice. Hamas must be eradicated from the surface of the earth. They do not serve the interest of the Palestinian people because they are a terrorist organisation. No to ceasefire, the task must be completed. Hamas started this war and they want to hide in ambulances as injured soldiers to cross over to Egypt. No way, it will not happen. Israel is smarter than them all. Total elimination of hams is the task and it must be completed 100%.

I don't know why Russia has not killed all those Ukrainians that refused to heed warnings or perhaps you're just a fool.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by MalaikaEH(f): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
It's a "do or die" for both sides. A war is ongoing, but Hamas pulled the" trigger that is still firing.
For this UN chief, he should have started by being shocked about what happened on 7th October, before becoming horrified about what is happening in Gaza. He is clearly biased and should be removed from UN as soon as possible. Anybody that truly wants peace would condemn shading of blood on both sides of the war.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by newoffer: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2023
What was Hamas plans when they invade someone that is heavily equipped than they do.
Gbadugbakun:

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Blake755: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2023
femmykenny:
When Hamas strikes, people jubilate, and when Israel fires back, you cry fowl.
We can all agree that it's a dumb idea to attack Israel.
Israel has achieved its aim, and Hamas and Palestine are the biggest losers.

All Islamic communities should have condemned Hamas attacks on Israel, but they never did.
Israel will not back down until Hamas turns to dust.Quite unfortunate.  
Israel played their cards well. No man owns a monopoly of violence.
War is not an arena to play the victim card.
War brings death, tears, and sorrow, and it's beyond anyone's control.
Stay on your lane to avoid death and sorrow.
Does it justify the attack on hospital what happened to conscious
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Abuventure: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
you are ignorant of what is happening there . No body supported Hamas for their strike.
Palestine has been under isreali siege for yeas and no one is saying anything.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by babajero(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

What if Boko Haram terrorists happens to be the government of the day in Nigeria just like hamas terrorists is the government of the day in Palestine, do you think US will not destroy Nigeria?

Any one who wants any reasonably person in Nigeria to support Islamic terrorists in Palestine is very stupid, considering what we pass through from same Islamic terrorists here in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Segxydube: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Thank you UN chief for standing for the truth.

Those killed are innocent civilians. I beat my chest, Israel will be levelled down in few days.

The Arab world is mobilising to deploy troops to Israel.

I call on Israel to surrender within 24hrs or Israel will be levelled to dust.

We call on Muslims worldwide to relocate to Gaza and support our people to destroy Israel.

The genocide is now unbeatable. We must level Israel to dust.

If within 24hrs Israel don't surrender, they will weep and sorrow.

We call on the US, UK and other world leaders to sanction Israel now.

Enough is Enough.

U think say Israel na biafra abi boko haram abi? Mumu

Wen hamas attack Israel una no talk... Now una dey talk rubbish
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by PrinceGallant: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Where is your humanity? You better keep silent than expressing your filthy comment less you incur wrath on yourself? Until the matter is clear to you, I advise you shut your expression up.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by SuccessfulRichi: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2023
My problem is no Arabic country or Moslem has come up to condemn hammas. Is it so hard for them to do that?? And even call hammas to order. These terrorists fire hundreds of rockets daily to Israel yet none of their brothers condemn them. You hypocrite sucks!! Death to all moslems and hammas we want peace in the earth 🌎 lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by patrickcollins: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2023
Greenfaces:
Americans will soon witness home bred terrorism like never before. What Timothy mcveigh did in oklahoma because of the branch davidians is little compared to what is on the way
Even Terrorist are afraid of targeting and operating in USA, America use full force decimated ISSIS and their brothers, the language terrorist understand is what America gave them and is same thing Israel is giving Hamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine / King Juan Carlos To Leave Spain Amid Corruption Claims / Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.