Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance (22244 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / We're on a 'highway to climate hell', UN chief warns world leaders (Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: The World Is On The Edge Of An Abyss (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by bamitinn(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2023
You are been watch

Greenfaces:
Americans will soon witness home bred terrorism like never before. What Timothy mcveigh did in oklahoma because of the branch davidians is little compared to what is on the way
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by babajero(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrites will close their eyes to these barbaric acts and say because Israel is mentioned in the bible, They will be sinning against their god to condemn these evil cold blood murders.
The beauty of this world is that you can't live forever and the day of reckoning is just a stone throw. Palestine, Israel, UN & Us will all give account before the most High Allah.
If Muhammed truly got his teachings from Allah then Allah is the problem of the world, unless Muhammed is just a deceiver and a liar.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Nwaikpe: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

First, I would be happy that America is bombing the shit out of the Islamists.
If they go out of the boundary, I won't complain, but their reason for bombing, which is bokoharam, will be my target.
I'll mobilize to eliminate the very reason the Americans are bombing us.

I can't be warning malaria to stop making me sick when I should have eliminated the mosquito.

Anyways, I can never be a follower of that demon called allah.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Originalsly: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:

Fake israelis.
These people are not the israelites from the bible don't be deceived go and educate yourselves
Stop watching mainstream media.
Mainstream media contributed to the deaths of over one million people in Iraq.

The world trade center was a cia job. Osama bin laden was innocent. He even worked for the cia at some point

Faked accusations of sadam having nuclear weapons, contributed to the deaths of thousands of Afghans, and they have made it seem like Palestinians are the bad people for over 7 decades, systematically killing them by the thousands annually.

Most of these so called isrealites are from Europe and whites South Africa who changed their religion to Judaism and moved to palestine to continue their oppression. Most of them have no connection whatsoever with the 12 tribes of Israel.

Go to israel and see how they spit on christians . Some black mumu africans are here cheering them. It's normal considering how you've allowed your governments oppress you, you decided to lean with oppression comfortably by default. Core stupidity.

Those who are able to learn, unlearn and relearn, I salute you

Learned .... Israelis are God's Chosen People. The State of Israel was established by God ... the return of Jews to their homeland.

Relearn ... Israelis are secular.... Zionists... they are not religious ... have nothing to do with Christianity nor Judaism.... the reason "Jews" are protesting and condemning their action in Gaza. Uganda was an option to establish Israel but was rejected by the British.
Israel is a Zionist State .... the brainchild of Theodore Hertzl.

To the defenders of Israel....Google the name.... open the windows of your mind ... read ... relearn.

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Emergingnation(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2023
Biodun556:
Israel will be eliminated
Lol ! Eliminate those who are busy annihilating your terrorist and your head slamming lots...

grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by westerngezy(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2023
I can remember on Oct 7th after the massacre. Civilians in Gaza were jubilating. Saw them beating a small israeli child's with wire while being paraded on the street. Girls raped and molested. Babies ,elderly killed without remorse. A terrorist even put a call to his mom telling her he killed 10 Jews and she prayed for him. Many other atrocities which I cannot even name.

Hamas terribly miscalculated. They felt that before Israel would mobilize they would as usual do the usual pity videos and the world will call for ceasefire. They were wrong. The civilized world would once and for all deal with Hamas. Israel can only stop if the last hamas is dead or surrenders which means efforts should be directed at Hamas to surrender and free hostages instead of playing the victim game. Shalom.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Available9: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Very disheartening indeed, no country should be allowed to go Scot free with such atrocities

Netanyahu is the new Adolf Hitler

Kill all terrorists and all potential terrorists

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Bliztzer: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2023
MAMMAN777:
‘I am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack on Gaza Ambulance Convoy.

Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, said in a statement on Friday evening that he was “horrified” by the Israeli attack on an ambulance convoy outside Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

“I am horrified by the reported attack in Gaza on an ambulance convoy outside Al Shifa hospital. The images of bodies strewn on the street outside the hospital are harrowing,” Guterres said, adding: “This must stop.”

Guterres went on to say that the humanitarian situation in Gaza is horrific.

“Not nearly enough food, water and medicine are coming in to meet people’s needs. Fuel to power hospitals and water plants is running out,” he said, adding:

“Morgues are overflowing. Shops are empty. The sanitation situation is abysmal. We are seeing an increase in diseases and respiratory illnesses, especially among children. An entire population is traumatized. Nowhere is safe.”

A series of Israeli attacks targeted Palestinian hospitals and medical staff in Gaza on Friday night.

Three hospitals were attacked. They include Al-Shifa Hospital, Al-Quds Hospital, and the Indonesian Hospital.

The director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex said that “a massacre in front of the compound as a result of the Israeli shelling” is a “full-fledged crime.”
He said that Israel had targeted the gate of the complex, where medical staff and hundreds of displaced civilians were gathered.

He also said that medical teams and paramedics were killed in front of the hospital when their ambulance convoy was struck, even though the convoy movement was coordinated with the Red Cross.

Renewing his appeals for a humanitarian ceasefire, Guterres reiterated that international humanitarian law must be respected.

“All those with influence must exert it to ensure respect for the rules of war, end the suffering and avoid a spillover of the conflict that could engulf the whole region,” he concluded.

Israel has, thus far, killed over 9,488 Palestinians in Gaza, including nearly 3,900 children and 2,500 women, and wounded more than 23,516. Palestinian Ministry of Health reports and international organizations say that the majority of those killed and wounded are women and children.

Despite a massive Israeli military buildup around the Gaza borders and sporadic infiltrations on the outskirts of the besieged Strip, Palestinian Resistance continues to repel Israeli attacks.

To justify its military failure, the Israeli army continues to pound civilian homes throughout the Gaza Strip with new massacres reported everywhere in the besieged enclave.

Gaza has been under a tight Israeli military siege since 2007, following a democratic election in occupied Palestine, the results of which were rejected by Tel Aviv and Washington.

Well, I no trust UN self. Anything UN I no believe them. Are the nations of the world united?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by patrickcollins: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Thank you UN chief for standing for the truth.

Those killed are innocent civilians. I beat my chest, Israel will be levelled down in few days.

The Arab world is mobilising to deploy troops to Israel.

I call on Israel to surrender within 24hrs or Israel will be levelled to dust.

We call on Muslims worldwide to relocate to Gaza and support our people to destroy Israel.

The genocide is now unbeatable. We must level Israel to dust.

If within 24hrs Israel don't surrender, they will weep and sorrow.

We call on the US, UK and other world leaders to sanction Israel now.

Enough is Enough.
Concentrate on Nigeria related issues, or better still go and join Hamas to fight Israel, person dey his house u go murder them and they are retaliating you are foaming
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Nwaikpe: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2023
koolaid87:
The real Israelites are still scattered abroad. They are still oppressed all around the world. The ashkenazis (Israelis) are the heathens from the synagogue of the satan according to Revelation 2.

Focus on Hamas, you children of perdition and stop killing innocent civilians.

So you have forsaken your god allah and you are now interested in jews scattered abroad?

Wittyness
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Blackdisciple(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2023
femmykenny:
When Hamas strikes, people jubilate, and when Israel fires back, you cry fowl.
We can all agree that it's a dumb idea to attack Israel.
Israel has achieved its aim, and Hamas and Palestine are the biggest losers.

All Islamic communities should have condemned Hamas attacks on Israel, but they never did.
Israel will not back down until Hamas turns to dust.Quite unfortunate.  
Israel played their cards well. No man owns a monopoly of violence.
War is not an arena to play the victim card.
War brings death, tears, and sorrow, and it's beyond anyone's control.

Stay on your lane to avoid death and sorrow.

It's very unfortunate bro, because all I could remember was their jubilation all around the world when Hamaz attacked Israel on 7th Oct. But then the outcome of the attack is what we are seeing today, it is very dumb to attack Israel in such scale something that has never happened before. I pity those kids.

Their forefathers fought Israel and Israel still stand today and that was when technology was mild but today tech has advanced.

These people don't love themselves in peace they aonly love themselves in violence. Look at the humanitarian matter did any Arab countries send aid to Gaza no , did any of the Arab nations take Palestinians as refugees non did, why Jordan is not taking them as refugees, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt etc rather jubilation was coming from many countries including in Europe countries when their brothers lunched an attack on Israel that slaughter many women children and men....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by ablejesus26(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2023
zinaunreal:
Fake israelis.
These people are not the israelites from the bible don't be deceived go and educate yourselves
Stop watching mainstream media.
Mainstream media contributed to the deaths of over one million people in Iraq.

The world trade center was a cia job. Osama bin laden was innocent. He even worked for the cia at some point

Faked accusations of sadam having nuclear weapons, contributed to the deaths of thousands of Afghans, and they have made it seem like Palestinians are the bad people for over 7 decades, systematically killing them by the thousands annually.

Most of these so called isrealites are from Europe and whites South Africa who changed their religion to Judaism and moved to palestine to continue their oppression. Most of them have no connection whatsoever with the 12 tribes of Israel.

Go to israel and see how they spit on christians . Some black mumu africans are here cheering them. It's normal considering how you've allowed your governments oppress you, you decided to lean with oppression comfortably by default. Core stupidity.

Those who are able to learn, unlearn and relearn. I salute you

The Israelites never from day one accepted Christianity.

This is way beyond a religious fight, its a fight against terrorism.
You break into their territory, killed thousands and yet expect they stay calm undecided

Israel already told you they are not Christians who will rather forgive and forget, they will strike Hamas and all that stands with them to the grave.

All the propaganda no dey even enter Israel ear at all.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Aduke96: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:
There's a difference between retaliation and sheer brutality to prove ones superiority and express hatred.

For those that support Israel just imagine Boko Haram attacks US and US in retaliation starts bombing schools (killing your only child) and hospitals (killing your parent) will u keep supporting them?

If boko haram attack U.S we citizens won't be foolish enough to show support or celebrate such act of barbarism.
Hamas was bold enough to jubilate on their street, sharing sweet and candies.
Isreal has spoken loud and clear even to the 50th generation of Palestine.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Singhabele: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Bescdmsd:
In front of the gate of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza now... martyrs, children and women.

Even with this Hamas refuse to release hostages looking 4 propaganda to use

For me I will c how long hamas will keep the hostages maybe wen only 5 people remain in gaza .
U can't hold me hostage and talk of ceasefire.

Isreal is giving the language terror understands

They should blame hamas 4 their predicament. They started war isreal will finish it..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by RealEzee(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

na criminal dey habor criminal naa

When hamas attacked Israel last month did Palestinians condemn d act ? Israel gave warning to evacuate n una no comot make hamas use una do human shield
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by westerngezy(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2023
ESN has maintained they are in the forests. Then why do security forces go to towns and cause mayhem?
NapoleonHill:

When your ESN friends in the east kill Nigerian security officials and the military moves in to destroy your village, and kill your mothers, and rape your young girls, I hope you maintain the same energy.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Singhabele: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Nwaikpe:

First, I would be happy that America is bombing the shit out of the Islamists.
If they go out of the boundary, I won't complain, but their reason for bombing, which is bokoharam, will be my target.
I'll mobilize to eliminate the very reason the Americans are bombing us.

I can't be warning malaria to stop making me sick when I should have eliminated the mosquito.

Hamas says they are ready with rockets and they will bury the occupiers.So y are u posting them their leadership say they are ready 4 war.

War has come u are talking or retaliation or brutality. Are you not aware hamas still firing rockets to isreal?

With intention to inflict massive casualty irrespective if rockets hit kids women church schools Muslim or Christians.

So before you start fight u should know how to secure ur people...

Anyways, I can never be a follower of that demon called allah.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by DOYY(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2023
This issue here is the largest open air prison Israel has put the Palestinians in for decades. We complain of police brutality in Nigeria which culminated in endsars movement and all, what the Palestinians experience is worst than that for decades, they snatch their lands/houses, control water, food, power and fuel, mind you Palestinians are Muslims, Christians and Jews. If you justify Israel's actions killing and committing war crimes because of Hamas action is similar to supporting a Nigerian army wiping out states in the North because boko haram attacked national asset afterall they are Northern living in the North or wiping villages in the east because of UGM or biafra soldiers attack on the military after all they speak ibo and are from the eastern state.

A cease fire is crucial now and allowing the Palestinians have control of their resources and live a meaningful life.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Godszilla: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2023
A little bit of perspective - the bigger picture

Fifty years after the Israeli seizure of the West Bank during the six-day war in 1967, the physical signs of occupation have become an embedded and dominating part of the landscape.

For Palestinians – whether they live in Jerusalem’s Old City, the south Hebron Hills, or further north in Nablus or the Jordan valley – daily life is hemmed in by Jewish settlements. The Israeli separation wall looms over the terrain, and at checkpoints along Route 60 security forces man terminals and guard the bus stops at the main junctions.

These images, captured in the weeks leading up to the 50th anniversary of the occupation, show scenes from daily life for Palestinians in the West Bank, marked by segregation and control.

One of the main crossing points for Palestinian labourers entering Israel, Checkpoint 300 in Bethlehem has long queues from the early hours. Outside the entrance lanes, street vendors sell coffee, tea and food to the workers, some of whom have travelled from villages an hour away in the south Hebron Hills, getting up at 3am. On busy days, when the passage is slow, some climb on to the bars to pass over the heads of the men below, and jump to the front of the line.

Murad Wash, 34, installs floors in Jerusalem. “Today is one of the better days,” he says, drinking his tea and watching the steady stream of workers. “The line is moving quickly. The problem when it is slow is if there is a pick-up time with a car on the other side. If you miss that you have to pay for a taxi.”

“It is like being in a zoo,” he adds, nodding towards the barred lane and turnstiles that access the main part of the checkpoint. “People just want to feel human and have a good life, like anywhere else.”

7.30am: the south Hebron Hills
Each school day, eight or so children walk the kilometre from their homes to their village school in the south Hebron Hills past the fence of the Jewish settlement of Maon. Attacks by the settlers on the children have led the Israeli military to provide an escort, which waits by the end of the settlements for the children to arrive.

The soldiers are supposed to walk with the children but in recent months have followed in their vehicle. Sometimes they are late, and that is when the children have been harassed.

Guy Butavia, an Israeli activist with the Taayush non-governmental organisation, and Italian volunteers walk with the children too. “Things were even more problematic before 2012. They have calmed down a bit since then, but incidents still happen, the last time a week and a half ago.”

He points to one of the hills where, 400 metres away, one of the settlers is watching and speaking into a phone. The children wait where the path passes the settlement fence for the Israeli soldiers to arrive, and a girl draws a hopscotch grid in the dust. They set off again when the vehicle arrives.

For Palestinians, the coming weeks will signify an entirely contrary and bitter set of emotions. They will be reflecting on 50 years of military occupation, and the fact that, despite the Oslo peace process of the 1990s, the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005, the rounds of talks, and the endless lip service paid by both the international community and Israeli and Palestinian leaders, a two-state solution appears further away than ever.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/06/a-day-in-the-life-of-the-west-bank-occupation

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/20/six-day-war-israel-still-divided-over-legacy-50-years-on
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Singhabele: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Hypocrites will close their eyes to these barbaric acts and say because Israel is mentioned in the bible, They will be sinning against their god to condemn these evil cold blood murders.
The beauty of this world is that you can't live forever and the day of reckoning is just a stone throw. Palestine, Israel, UN & Us will all give account before the most High Allah.

Don't waste your time u come commit 4 my house I trace u come level ur family is that not a response.

Isreal is giving clear response to those who doubt their ability.

U kill , rape ,burn babies ,level families shoot 6000 rockets my dear u ask for something special...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
koolaid87:
The real Israelites are still scattered abroad. They are still oppressed all around the world. The ashkenazis (Israelis) are the heathens from the synagogue of the satan according to Revelation 2.

Focus on Hamas, you children of perdition and stop killing innocent civilians.

I disagree with your first sentence. Jews are one of the richest people in the world. In the USA. How can oppressed people be allowed to accumulate wealth in the land of the oppressor ?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Greenfusion: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

This is subjective and debatable, from what i have watched and read, Hamas keeps using these locations to lunch missile to israel, Israel sees these thing on their satellite and respond as well. Hamas should come out of hiding and fight, they should stop using humans as shield.......also remember some of these Palestinians rejoiced on 7th oct when Israel was hit....if u wer in Israel shoes, how would u respond?

If people in the north support Boko haram, then they should be ready to feel the brunt and heat when it comes.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Luckysbab:

You're not a Nigerian Christian? Werey
Werey kill you there
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by RealEzee(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Steady bombing till thy kingdom come on terrorists

Palestinians support hamas if not they for protest against hamas

Dia fellow arabs no won make dem enter as refugees sef
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Benitoh: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2023
DesChyko:
Death to Hamas. And whoever stands in the way of Israel. For 35 years, Hamas have been violently pursuing their cause. Israel have only responded to defend their territories. Not anymore. This time, cut off the head and scatter the body parts.

Hamas is not a country. Hamas is a terrorist group and have owned that tag wholeheartedly. Hamas miscalculated Israel's response, thinking it will be business as usual. They have murdered 1200 Israelis by crossing into Israeli borders. I don't think any of these countries calling for cease fire will take that from any nation.

If their strategy is to hide beneath the people to perpetuate evils, and the people let them do that willfully, then, the people have made their choice.
Seconded. Death to Hamas, family members and supporters.

When you're enemy makes an attempt to kill you and his family members and friends are sharing him up, but unfortunately he failed and you're now in a position to strike back will you spare his family members and his friends??
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by ablejesus26(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Oga in as much as I don't support killing of civilians, but u can't compare the Hamas Palestine scenerio to Boko Haram Nigeria scenerio. Lemme tell u why;

Hamas is a terrorist group that has overan the Palestine government and completely taken over the affairs of Gaza yet Palestinian don't see them as a terrorist group. They support all their dumb actions and brutal rule. Hamas has no known location, they attack Israel from civilian locations and run back to their tunnel to hide.

Boko Haram is a terrorist group. And the Nigerian government and her people have both tagged them a terrorist group. The Nigerian military has bn at war wit them for ages. Boko Haram have their own location which is well known. So If Boko Haram try rubbish wit the US, their location is not far fetched (Sambisa forest and it's environs).

Hamas should simply come out of hiding and face the IDF Instead hiding like a coward which dey re. Come out of ur underground hiding places and confront ur enemies like the way Ukraine brought out it's military to face the Russian military. Hamas gat no iota of luv for the Palestinian, if they have, they would have stepped out to face the IDF. They prefer using Gazans as shield.

Remove Israel from the picture and watch Hamas bomb the liberal minds amongst them.
They can never do without terrorism, life is meaningless to a jihadist without terrorism.
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by bpalace(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2023
nairalee:

If Nigeria votes in Bokoharam commander as their president, then expect US to unleash terror. You become an wnemy state
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Nduzeal4life: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Lion dey sleep jejely goat go dey find eim trouble, make UN just calm down for more three months that we can start begging Israel, this war is just less than one month and Una dey complain abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by Omotaday(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2023
boldtruthalways:
This Guteress is a disgrace. It's rike for him to resign as UN Sec Gen. He has never condemned hamas slaughtering over 1400 Israeli civilians and abducted over 242. This man is callous and devil's incarnate. Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as shield and that should be condemned. You can't attack Israel and kill thousands of them and don't expect them to retaliate. Israel waned all civilians in Northern Gaza to move to the South and gave them enough time, even weeks to do so but they decided to make a different choice. Hamas must be eradicated from the surface of the earth. They do not serve the interest of the Palestinian people because they are a terrorist organisation. No to ceasefire, the task must be completed. Hamas started this war and they want to hide in ambulances as injured soldiers to cross over to Egypt. No way, it will not happen. Israel is smarter than them all. Total elimination of hams is the task and it must be completed 100%.
He has repeateddly condemned Hamas.

What happens to retaliation within international law?

Boko haram, Ipob have been killing Nigerian forces and civilians in Borno, Zamfara, Imo and Anambra. Do you support Nigerian Army bombing this whole states to the ground as a solution?

Are you guys just too dumb to understand this things?
Re: ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance by nairalee(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2023
babajero:
What if Boko Haram terrorists happens to be the government of the day in Nigeria just like hamas terrorists is the government of the day in Palestine, do you think US will not destroy Nigeria?

Any one who wants any reasonably person in Nigeria to support Islamic terrorists in Palestine is very stupid, considering what we pass through from same Islamic terrorists here in Nigeria.

Point of correction Hamas is not the government of Palestine but of Gaza strip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown / Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.