Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added (6101 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by DaTruths: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kids full this nairaland.

By the time your daughter nacks 40 at your home, you will know that life is not black and white.
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Globad(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
eteebanky:
God forbid I marry 30 years and above lady

How old are you?
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by chinae(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U just posted one the the dumbest things I have ever read on NL

Sorry I posted you on NL.

But you were able to see yourself in text/alphabets.

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Countersam(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
OP seems to have had a bad expwrience with these babes. A survey of these Gen Z babes will Ake you relise that immorality has won. My wife was 24 when I married her and I still thank God her background isn't bad. Most of these girls now.. if you hear their body count you will just loose hope in a girl child.
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Escabado: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Countersam:
OP seems to have had a bad expwrience with these babes. A survey of these Gen Z babes will Ake you relise that immorality has won. My wife was 24 when I married her and I still thank God her background isn't bad. Most of these girls now.. if you hear their body count you will just loose hope in a girl child.

What year did you marry her
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Powerfly(f): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2023
mrdharkchild:

Can we get married?
tongue
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Jman06(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Globad:

How old are you?
Stop asking how old he is. No sensible guy would want to marry a 30yo woman when there are many under 25 girls out there for him to marry
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Jambofficial13(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2023
Can a person be more stupid?
Quality20:
But they can hardly kill u with raw sexual strength during intimacy unlike those very young 18 to 25 u quoted. Also ladies 30 to 45 are more compassionate and independent, so u won't have too much probs with them
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by tivhador: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmmph, If you say so cool
Quality20:
But they can hardly kill u with raw sexual strength during intimacy unlike those very young 18 to 25 u quoted. Also ladies 30 to 45 are more compassionate and independent, so u won't have too much probs with them
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Countersam(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Escabado:

What year did you marry her

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Globad(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Jman06:
Stop asking how old he is. No sensible guy would want to marry a 30yo woman when there are many under 25 girls out there for him to marry

The whole world doesn't have to think like you.

Are you saying that all the many men marrying ladies older than 30 are not sensible?

Eh?
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Jman06(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Globad:

The whole world doesn't have to think like you.

Are you saying that all the many men marrying ladies older than 30 are not sensible?

Eh?
Such men are either widowers or those seeking for working class ladies for financial support.

No well-to-do guy worth his manhood would choose to marry an evening newspaper when younger and more attractive girls are out there.
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by mrdharkchild(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2023
Powerfly:
tongue

Is that a yes or a no
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
alphaNomega:
Mr. SIM, I know you like 40+ women. Na your marriage spec be dat

I like all young ladies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio / Can You Take This Girl Home To See Your Mum? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.