Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! (1318 Views)

When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? / The Truth Behind Nigerian Court Marriages You Never Know / My Husband Will Never Know The Huge Sacrifices I Have Made For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
I was with my girlfriend few hours ago standing beside with her,a random call started beeping, she reluctantly hung up, she hanged it up for 3 time until i ask who is calling, she avoid telling me until i forced the phone from her and i vividly saw a number named MY JOY GIVER cry

If you have someone u named MY JOY GIVER, then who the fvck am i to u

I'm in a pain cos this girl too look homely and gentle and i never expecting double dating from here

At least I'm saved, imagine spending on her when I'm just the one dating myself

I never know i was dating myself

lalasticlala seun mynd44 royalroy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Ms202309: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin

Womennnn
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:
grin

Womennnn

honestly im pain it will be so hard for me to enter another relationship again cos the trust i have in her, so feminine

2 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
jsp0:

honestly im pain it will be so hard for me to enter another relationship again cos the trust i have in her, so feminine
You're just being so fkn paranoid have you asked her who the owner of the number is? This is how you guyz loose your befitting life partner

2 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

You're just being so fkn paranoid have you asked her who the owner of the number is? This is how you guyz loose your befitting life partner

it probably her father or her younger brother that she stored my joy giver she kept on hanging up their calls

5 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin
Just a month to Xmas? My bro, indeed you've been saved grin

Wahala for any guyman wey go dey trust him banny to the fullest.......... I'm not saying all of them are cheats,

But...

He who finds a responsible banny these days,let him be told that he has been blessed by God himself.

4 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by GreatAchiever1: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Eyah, sorry.
But make I no lie you, I go like know the name wey she use save your number, because e fit be say she never even for once considered you.

2 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Jeon(f): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Good one.

8 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by youngsahito(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
jsp0:
I was with my girlfriend few hours ago standing beside with her,a random call started beeping, she reluctantly hung up, she hanged it up for 3 time until i ask who is calling, she avoid telling me until i forced the phone from her and i vividly saw a number named MY JOY GIVER cry

I'm in a pain cos this girl too look homely and gentle and i never expecting double dating from here

no evidence

1 Like

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Eyah, sorry.
But make I no lie you, I go like know the name wey she use save your number, because e fit be say she never even for once considered you.

it actually skipped my mind to check cos i was so pained

I have to believe the fact that all girl are the same
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by GreatAchiever1: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
jsp0:

it actually skipped my mind to check cos i was so pained

I have to believe the fact that all girl are the same
Just because you met one bad egg doesn't mean all the eggs are rotten. Count your loss and move on.
Don't play the feminist game that says all men are scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Joelobioha(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
jsp0:

scarcity mindset dey worry you

1 Like

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2023
All girls are not same,just that more than 70 percent cheat.their fish brain doesnt allow them think straight.

2 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Possessedkid: 3:05am On Nov 05, 2023
That's why you should have more options

Spin more plates

Don't do with one girl, have multiple options at hands

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Gadafii: 3:27am On Nov 05, 2023
Shey be yna no wan hear hear word, more wailing

Person like me nothing concern me and girl if she save contacts with , my womb shifter, my lifeline etc because I know what I am there for

Na when you commit to girls they cheat on you or do you dirty, being a side nigha is enough for me

Let her boyfriend handle her emotional baggages and troubles, not me

6 Likes

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Brandiebird: 3:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by ecolime(m): 4:20am On Nov 05, 2023
You suppose check wetin she save your name as so your story for complete na.
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:
You suppose check wetin she save your name as so your story for complete na.
it skipped my mind

Come see 20 missed this morning i ain't picking any call it over no forgiveness for any cheat, once I'm loyal to u I'm loyal, she even knows one of her friends that is hitting on me but she knew I'm not giving her eye

1 Like

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Brandiebird:
My mother is saved as 3 red hearts โค๏ธ in my phone. Maybe you should ask who her โ€œjoy giverโ€ is.

But she hanging the call na
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Amb1045(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2023
jsp0:

it skipped my mind

Come see 20 missed this morning i ain't picking any call it over no forgiveness for any cheat, once I'm loyal to u I'm loyal, she even knows one of her friends that is hitting on me but she knew I'm not giving her eye
send the olosho back to street. Delete her number and block her, if not she will sneak back into you life with another lies๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ block her bro. Forgiveness means not revenging, you have forgiving her because you will not revenge but na you get the story of your life to write. Let her be before she born kids way no be your own for you. Donโ€™t be too nice to women they will take you for granted, always be the devil in any relationship with a woman
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Amb1045:
send the olosho back to street. Delete her number and block her, if not she will sneak back into you life with another lies๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ block her bro. Forgiveness means not revenging, you have forgiving her because you will not revenge but na you get the story of your life to write. Let her be before she born kids way no be your own for you. Donโ€™t be too nice to women they will take you for granted, always be the devil in any relationship with a woman
you deserve a medal.you just gotta be firm with dem.else,dem go rough you
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Lance008(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Since u don know why still been pained
Na everywhere
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2023
lalasticlala seun mynd44 royalroy i need more contribution, the contribution will ease my pain cos im in severe pain
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin grin . If she is ready to change for the better, why not forgive her? What guarantee do you have that the next lady you date will be better? I am asking because majority of nija ladies are wise, they know you men* are cheat$ and don't deserve loyalty/faithfulness.
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by fineboynl(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
If this is not a made up story why did you tag seun and lalasticlala
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
jsp0:

You only called it dating and she's not your wife yet,she might be double dating just to know the one she will settle down with in future.
Also,she can save any of her siblings or her mother "MY JOY GIVER".Men are so jealous๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
fineboynl:
If this is not a made up story why did you tag seun and lalasticlala

Re u normal

Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin grin . If she is ready to change for the better, why not forgive her? What guarantee do you have that the next lady you date will be better? I am asking because majority of nija ladies are wise, they know you men* are cheat$ and don't deserve loyalty/faithfulness.

are u justifying her action
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by jsp0: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
You only called it dating and she's not your wife yet,she might be double dating just to know the one she will settle down with in future.
Also,she can save any of her siblings or her mother "MY JOY GIVER".Men are so jealous๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

hoe will always supports hoe
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
jsp0:

hoe will always supports hoe
Is not only hoe is cutlass๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by lavylilly: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
jsp0:

Na them dey bad pass
Re: You Might Never Know You Were Dating Yourself, My Experience! by Brownbetsport24: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
jsp0:

it skipped my mind

Go back and check your name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy, If Your Wife Asks You To. / What Can We Call This Love Or Hate / Scared Of The Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.