Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71729 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by DMerciful(m): 1:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Sex is just pleasurable biological exercise...nothing serious. Don't miss out, heaven is not real
jesusjnr2020:

https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid0MdeNYTrhebg5MSFj3TfvSj13QwHm5kKRmY3m8A415F5395Z7HQxRthzPWb1m8GFkl/?app=fbl
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2023
TheRealOwner:
I don't know which Christians always have sex on their minds, but I'm telling you that you have the wrong 'siamese twins' here
2. There's only one religion notorious for being rewarded with 72 virgins on the afterlife, regular kidnapping of underaged girls of other faiths to force to convert and marry, marrying 4 wives, beating your wives when they refuse your sexual advances, child brides, sex slaves, women being referred to as property or 'what the right hand possesses'
■ Kobo, I know you are woman. How can you read and know all these and still be fixated on Christians who were caught doing what no Apostles ever did?
Your pastors and mogs for one. Even those in their congregation ..always forming sex-monitors over the lives of others for one. undecided

2. That Is a biased statement, I am afraid. Jesus Christ, whom Christians pretend to follow made exactly one statement regarding sexual-related sin, however, Christiandom, on a regular basis, churns out doctrine after doctrine, unrelated to that spoken of by Jesus Christ, as if their divine calling is to sit as monitors over the sexual habits of others. undecided

3. Lol... from where I sit, Christianity is no different from Islam in regards to its obsession with sex. The Mohammedeans flaunt their obsession whereas Christians pretend their's is of a higher calling when it is all about the same thing...sex. undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by wrongnumber: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by theforemost: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Hitler killed 2 million people. They say "...he's the most cruel that ever lived" Leopol killed 20 million Africans. They are telling you the difference between human and Africans

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by onuman: 2:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided
You lie even to yourself. You know the religious faith which has sex as foundation. Which religious faith permits coverage of women's head and face so that she doesn't attract any man who is not her husband for sex?
Which religious faith keeps women in hare's?
Which religious faith permits polygamy?

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by sweetTai(m): 2:18am On Nov 06, 2023
I guess I’m on the wrong thread. I’ve had sex with 5 or 6 of these people except for a woman pastor. God help me.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by bluefilm: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Absolute nonsense.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Nov 06, 2023
onuman:
You lie even to yourself. You know the religious faith which has sex as foundation. Which religious faith permits coverage of women's head and face so that she doesn't attract any man who is not her husband for sex?
Which religious faith keeps women in hare's?
Which religious faith permits polygamy?
Well, I also know that the religion of Christianity is equally obsessed with sex... every word out of the mouth of your pastors and mogs is about, " sex this... and sex that...," when Jesus Christ, whom they pretend to believe in only made exactly one statement regarding sex. I know that Christians pretend they are divinely installed as sex monitors over the sex lives of every other individual when no such permission is recorded anywhere. Worse of it all is when their Christian mogs or pastors are caught engaging in the same sexual perversions they pretend to hold, there always seems to be tons of ready-made excuses to go around. undecided

How is that obsession and practice any better than that of the other religion you insist on comparing your Christians to? All na the same religious rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Countermars: 2:59am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

A sick twisted mind

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by abbey621(m): 3:05am On Nov 06, 2023
13. Don't have sex with your wife or husband unless both of you are financially stable....... Abi religion does not care if you bring children into this world that you can't take care of grin grin

14. Don't have sex using doggystlye or any other style apart from missionary.......Shey ni e mad ni grin grin grin

15. Before starting sex, recite our lord's prayer.......E ti ya werey seh grin grin

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Timtellect: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by samfrancis1(m): 3:49am On Nov 06, 2023
And after writing this good piece.. you still had to include a photo of male and female trying to engage what you preach against...... ponography image alone is the kill.. it lures young ones..

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by galantjoe(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2023
If you avoided all this who, will you have sxxx with. Is it goat or dog.
Oga poster pack well
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by leotaylor: 4:34am On Nov 06, 2023
The average cost of an uncontested divorce in Virginia can vary widely. It typically includes court filing fees, attorney fees, and any additional expenses, like mediation or document preparation services. average cost of uncontested divorce in virginia The cost depends on the complexity of the case and the attorney's hourly rates.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by VaginaAcademic: 5:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Don't have sex without a condom
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ifinger: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Na so one muntula wey I de FK em wife de post quotable quotes for Facebook while I bonk his wife in the hoetel !!🤡 De play keep f😃😃ling around no dik Ur wife wella eye go clear u!
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Caseywilliams(m): 5:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Ara agbala op......wetin that number 12 dy do there?
Ndi mgbu!
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by AbujaLagos: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Delete the last one biko
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by TOMMYS: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Don't have sex with ladies with spiritual husband and mami water ladies. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by EndRape2(f): 6:11am On Nov 06, 2023
Shut up, take to corrections and get out.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2023
TOMMYS:
Don't have sex with ladies with spiritual husband and mami water ladies. [color=#990000][/color]
No such thing exists. undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
For more related post on this subject, kindly visit the following threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7783661/uncontrollable-spread-sexual-lust

https://www.nairaland.com/7688511/what-should-chasing-young-guy

https://www.nairaland.com/7268367/one-question-must-ask-yourself

Kindly ignore the agents of the devil who disguise as christians but can't stand the truth of God's Word being preached. They're only here to do the bidding of their master, the devil, who is the father of lies who only comes to man, to steal, kill and destroy his life, and one of the major ways he does that is through sexual sins.

Thank you.
God bless you for the post.
But sexually depraved entities on this forum would avoid your thread like a plague.

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin From the comments above,I already knew children of Asmodeus the demon of sexual immorality would start to fidget and agitate over the thread.Of course it's expected because children of darkness hate the truth and light and would resist it by all means, because their deeds are evil and they don't want them exposed.
Human images of Asmodeus will even attack the Op like rabid wolves, like he's the cause of their problems.
Op,abeg ride on with more of posts like this.
Sexual immorality is the bane of this generation and has destroyed and will keep destroying many in this generation.
If sexual immorality can lead to the extermination of Sodom and Gomorrah and bring about the death of 24,000 Israelites on their way to Canaan near Peor , and lead the strongest Man ever known "Samson to destruction at the hands of those he terrorised before; what can it not do to this generation?

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2023
STAY AWAY FROM GAY BECAUSE IT WILL DESTROY YOUR HUMAN ESSENCE AND MAKE YOU A MONSTER

STAY AWAY FROM FCCKING ANYBODY RELATED TO YOU BY BLOOD OR MARRIAGE NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME, BECAUSE WILL RUIN YOUR HEAD TO BECAUSE A JONKEY

STAY AWAY FROM UNDERAGED MARRIAGES AND DONT EVER SLEEP WITH KIDS AND UNDER AGED YOUTHS AND YOU WILL STILL BE NORMAL THINKING HUMAN BEING
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by yommen: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided

The temptation and rate of sexual immorality is high even among Christian and needs to be tackled. You should learn to shut up if you have no meaningful contribution to the matter.
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Sokari29: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Too late I just had sex
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Adeevah(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Who should we now have sex with?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2023
yommen:
The temptation and rate of sexual immorality is high even among Christian and needs to be tackled. You should learn to shut up if you have no meaningful contribution to the matter.
LOL... you insisting it should be tackled means you don't agree with Jesus Christ's way, abi? undecided

Don't you see that what you observe is proof that Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ? Did the discples struggle with same or similar while they were with Christ or even after? Think! Think!! Think!!! undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Ndleabilli: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

seriously
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Bliztzer: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2023
thesicilian:
First off, I'm assuming we're not talking about religion or true Christianity here otherwise all forms of premarital and extramarital sex will be strictly prohibited.

Now to each point.

Depends. Sex with married men can sometimes be exciting, fulfilling and rewarding both emotionally and financially.

Sometimes sex with the boss can lead to undeserved promotions, salary increments and paid vacations. I think the Christians have a word for that: Grace

Words that should be on marble.

The key is to treat her like the side piece she is and don't give her any leverage over you

There's no difference between having sex with multiple boyfriends and your lecturer.

Most bank marketers will disagree with this, especially the ones on heavy targets month after month.

In-laws are family. No go area.

Why not? If you can't date people who live or work around you, your options become drastically limited especially for the quiet ones who don't go out much.

Some platonic friendships have gone on to become serious relationships and even led to long lasting marriages.

Absolutely agree with this again. Homóséxuality should be classified as a mental disorder.

Again, family is sacrosanct. No go area.

Sex may have been created for marriage, but it's definitely not for procreation alone. It's also for intimacy and enjoyment. That's one key difference between humans and other animals, according to research.
And there's increasing evidence today to support sex before marriage, especially for couples intending to marry. How else are you going to discover if your partner is sexually incompatible, is asexual, has some anatomical abnormalities in their Instruments, if you're marrying your fellow gender (eg the likes of James brown and bobriskky) etc?

Here come the apologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.