Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (71753 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ablejesus26(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin grin Op You dey look for set awon boys trouble o cheesy grin

Them dey knack anything knackable wey be se dey even make Us wey be se to see ordinary pant before na war jealous grin grin

During my time if You see how this girls sit ehhnn,You will wonder what they are guarding, their pant just be like misery only to be unvailed by their husbands but nowadays hmm she open legs waaahhhhh grin grin

Set awon boys, unu dey enjoy no be small o grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Ibkrichie(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
What of the rest??
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by AskNgige2: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ndi Christ Embassy don't want to hear this one o..

Cos they dont see sex as sin

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Illegal1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
MrColdsweat:
All this plenty rule like say na occult I wan join.

omoh...........no mind am,even God himslf gv us jst 10 rules bt dis werey dey gv us 12 rules as if him nah virgin.

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by braine(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Do it with your enemies instead. undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by phemmyfour: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid0MdeNYTrhebg5MSFj3TfvSj13QwHm5kKRmY3m8A415F5395Z7HQxRthzPWb1m8GFkl/?app=fbl

Don't have sex at all.

Keep on deceiving yourself. Will you clean the part of David and Solomon in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ElValiente(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
8 & 12 tho grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Op, the illustrative picture you used on your post is quite suggestive and tempting - I think you have a gallery of similar pictures.

But wait o, can we have sex with olosho then?
grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by thesicilian: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls desist from saying that GRACE OF GOD can be gotten through Sin....

Of all you mentioned here,all I can see is your Spirit battling with the words of truth.....lols

Before I forget, God is telling you that all things MUST be done decently and orderly

Zero Compromise......zero argument......
I never told you that the grace of God can be gotten through sin, it was just an analogy, try to understand people before you judge. Your reality may be different from mine, as I have tried to make you see. But at the end of the day, only the word of God is the truth.

I think where you missed it is in trying to present the appearance of logic: don't have sex here, don't have sex there. But the word of God does not go well with logic. What you should have just said was, No to extra and premarital sex, period.
Trying to add your own bit never ends well because at the end of the day your message will always be sacrificed on the altar of logic

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ecolime(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chibuezem:
I don catch you finally... After years of hiding.... You don't believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour grin

Criminal like you, after all your lies.
That Kobo lady dey read her bible upside down. No let her brainwash you oo
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Britishpea: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dey play
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided

Na blood and water dey flow for their body too na - konji no be their mate walahi. grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
brian91:
It's well.
Those points are valid though but conflicting angry

Which one is conflicting, is it the 'neighbour & colleagues'? grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Johnson5258: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Don't have sex with your parents.

Don't have sex with your pets
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Sleekfingers: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
tete7000:

Eve was made out of Adam's ribs and presented by her creator to Adam who instantly recognised her as bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. Which other wedding are you expecting bro?

And you believe that Adam and Eve bullcrap story?

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by pongwa(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godjone:
A female lecturer once tied a guy down from graduating. She asked him to fvck her before he can graduate. My guy went ahead and fvucked the hell out of her, today he not only graduated but is a big boy in town

There is more to be seen than what meets the eyes...
If there is a spiritual connection for a sacrifice or anything to be taken from that guy, believe me, he is battling today to reclaim it.....

NIGERIA has put people to believe that once you are rich, all things have come to you....

The Rich also cry brother......

Except the lecturer was just suffering from sexual lust, then that guy is safe to an extent ....
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
I can't have sex wit gf. I can't have sex wit neighbour.
Are u high
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
omooba969:
■ Na blood and water dey flow for their body too na - konji no be their mate walahi. grin
Interesting ! undecided

So they are no different from the average unbelievers in that area, then why hide their obsession behind the many mentions of the name of God? Why pretend they are elevated in their obsession with the same things that even unbelievers pine for regularly? undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hendrixky:
Dey play

Sex with married women is the sweetest

To hell with you and that fucking imaginary being up there in the sky called God

Really?? grin

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
OkukoIgbo:
■ Prophet mohammed as a paedophilia dog and pig had to drag a 9 year old Aisha from playing with her doll to the mat to rape, such a randy worthless fake prophet.
Well, sex is at the core of what drives religion and the religious. lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ednut1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sunday Akanni and obsession with sex
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting ! undecided

So they are no different from the average unbelievers in that area, then why hide their obsession behind the many mentions of the name of God? Why pretend they are elevated in their obsession with the same things that even unbelievers pine for regularly? undecided

Well, if it was that easy we wouldn't be hearing of some senior pastors fvcking blessing some of their female members with hot 🔥 gbola. grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by lastkingsman: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Don't have sex at all grin
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
omooba969:
■ Well, if it was that easy we wouldn't be hearing of some senior pastors fvcking blessings some of their female members with hot 🔥 gbola. grin
So, "it is not easy" is the excuse and reason why the obsession Christians have is hidden behind the many mentions of the name of God who only gave one statement -- Matthew 7 vs 28--- as far as sexual related sin in His entire Gospel? undecided

At least the Muslims designed the teachings of their Allah in such a way that promotes their desires for sexual rewards and favors. Christians pretend that by constantly mentioning sex they can be elevated above that which they are clearly unable to overcome. Why? undecided
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, "it is not easy" is the excuse and reason why the obsession Christians have is hidden behind the many mentions of the name of God who only gave one statement -- Matthew 7 vs 28--- as far as sexual related sin in His entire Gospel? undecided

At least the Muslims designed the teachings of their Allah in such a way that promotes their desires for sexual rewards and favors. Christians pretend that by constantly mentioning sex they can be elevated above that which they are clearly unable to overcome. Why? undecided

I understand your drift but Matthew 7 vs 28 has no correlation to this particular discourse, or am I missing something?
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by TheRealOwner(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians and sex-on-the-mind are indeed Siamese twins joined at the head. inseparable! undecided
Have you heard of a certain prophet named Mohammed Bro was a sex machine, taking 11 wives throughout his life and was well documented ti have had sex with a 9 yr old girl and slave girls belonging to his wives.

You've got the wrong Twins here buddy
Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Chibuezem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
ecolime:

That Kobo lady dey read her bible upside down. No let her brainwash you oo
Wow na lady sef no wam

1 Like

Re: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
thesicilian:

I never told you that the grace of God can be gotten through sin, it was just an analogy, try to understand people before you judge. Your reality may be different from mine, as I have tried to make you see. But at the end of the day, only the word of God is the truth.

I think where you missed it is in trying to present the appearance of logic: don't have sex here, don't have sex there. But the word of God does not go well with logic. What you should have just said was, No to extra and premarital sex, period.
Trying to add your own bit never ends well because at the end of the day your message will always be sacrificed on the altar of logic

It is actually you that was busy digesting each of the points and not me.....

I stand with the point that says i should rather flee from whatever that resembles sin than trying to wear the sin a colourful dress of analogy....

I will rather suggest you go back and add some clauses to those points, from the very best understanding I can render , so we can be of the same page....

It is like conflicting each other but some people here may not get your points well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.