Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? (4440 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by itsValo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
As a young guy, you had a sexual relationship with a girl and you wake up to find out she is dead, what will you do?

This movie will blow ur mind. Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrhleVavMI
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by illicit(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Phranx1: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Her dying no suppose waste like that o! Na to kukuma carry her do yahoo+ for this government shege too much at the moment.

7 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by itsValo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Phranx1:
Her dying no suppose waste like that o! Na to kukuma carry her do yahoo+ for this government shege too much at the moment.

Ahhh, shocked abeg oh..

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by ipobarecriminals: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
sad Prepare to πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί with men in sky blue/black πŸ‘• plus black πŸ‘– and prepare to wear ready-made green/blue short knickers with special number sad sad sad embarassed.May we nor see EVIL

17 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by talented321: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Normal'' you don enter one once be that''
U first alert neighbours explain to them' and your family members especially father/mother if they are alive, then the next step is to report in the police station'
Though depend on how the relationship was going is another important fact' if na one night stand then u go explain tire. There are 80% chances they may not believe u especially in this present nigeria but that is the best option'' what ever the consequences u pay for fornicating

11 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by MrsTwrite(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stop reading books that are filling your heads with thoughts. Thoughts of death? sad
I can never imagine that, but if it eventually happens, you will be held responsible!

2 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by ipobarecriminals: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
sad There's no need of somebody that's not ur wife/her parents approved una dating. Knack and FREE her to go home.A GF back in those years 😴 πŸ’€ πŸ›Œ over in my house,After eaten / 🍸 malt and the usual game sad lipsrsealed,.At past 1AM,the girl com dey misbehave angry, 😴 disappeared sharp sharp from my eyes.,.Nah so I turned to emergency doc dey check her till 5.00AM.As soon as 6AM knocked, oya,I don carry her go her papa 🏠 sad make I nor price market..She's presently the mother of my children.

15 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by wittywriter: 1:20am On Aug 07, 2023
FP material Mods. .. .are you entertained. . Lolz.

Best bet is to take heart on further development such occurrence may lead to.

Wittyness
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Wawelexy(m): 3:48am On Aug 07, 2023
May we not jam agbako... Police go use you catch cruise tire... Watery beans loading
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by biggy00000(m): 4:24am On Aug 07, 2023
First off,
Who certified her dead? ( Only a medical professional can certify a person dead)
So, you wake up and discover your lover is non responsive, do emergency CPR, take her to the closest hospital where (in this scenario) she is declared DOA.
Next is to call your friends family to inform them of this development, they will accompany you to the partners house/family ( hopefully you know there) to inform them.
Some family will say - it's the will of God-- no case, while others will want an autopsy - no case, while others will want your head-- police πŸš“.

You get arrested, you write statement, you find lawyer , you go court, you get remanded as your case get adjoined, you spend money, circle continue till autopsy is done/ family get tired/ you are forgotten in awaiting trial.

May this never befall either of us.

11 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by helinues: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Na to wake up from the dream.

Dead kwa
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by superCleanworks(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2023
itsValo:
As a young guy, you had a sexual relationship with a girl and you wake up to find out she is dead, what will you do?

First thing, CPR & chest compressions & place the babe to lie down on her sides to allow possible airflow.

Look at the clock & take note of the time (very important) so you will remember the exact moment your journey to a special version of hell started πŸ˜‚

no matter how rich or connected to the best lawyers you are, nobody wants to deal with the trauma of waking next to a dead body especially in Nigeria where people blow things out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Quality20(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2023
U hand urself over to d police immediately or u go to vigilante guys
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Kooldon(f): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2023
May we not witness in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Ikennaford: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Put her inside the trunk, straight to the woods, not a big deal

4 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by BigYash: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2023
God is merciful.. Few years ago na so God saved. She was a girlfriend then,now an S though. Me turn prayer warrior ,couldn't even concentrate. Na make day break I dey pray,then checking if her body still dey hot,every damn minute . She later stayed over a week in the hospital,cux she was admitted .. Come see as the family dey thank me. But if say she cross,the family for show my enemy shege,cux she is their only daughter.. God is merciful.. I had some other experiences too.. Na one of the reasons I wash hand comot woman matter.. Most ladies these days are living corpses. No be me girl when yahoo boy don use buy Benz or Lexus,go come put for problem o..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by itsValo(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Prepare to πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί with men in sky blue/black πŸ‘• plus black πŸ‘– and prepare to wear ready-made green/blue short knickers with special number sad sad sad embarassed.May we nor see EVIL

grin may we not see evil oh πŸ˜†

It happened here Girl dies after sex
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by itsValo(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Stop reading books that are filling your heads with thoughts. Thoughts of death? sad
I can never imagine that, but if it eventually happens, you will be held responsible!

It’s a movie sha πŸ˜‚, but we still have to be careful
It happened here Murder MYSTERY

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by falcon01: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Hospital first!!
Then police station because you'll surely be arrested.
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by VinnyBaba: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Hmm, this kind case.

Happened to my Guy in Delsu, Abraka.

He went to his Sick Girlfriend's hostel to Pass the night.
Fuccked her up to 6 rounds and Babe finally Passed out! embarassed

My Guy was Panicky, Shaking until she opened Eyes.πŸ™‚

For the next One year, my Guy see Towtow, dey run. sad cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by DyingFetus: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2023
Drag her corpse to the bath tub , dissolve it with ammonia and sulphuric acid then flush out

Use her phone to fake her going on a trip to some Faraway place on all her social media

Take a bottle of vodka and sip it then laugh

3 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Gentlelox: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
To bury and move on... I can't even think about stressing myself over a dead gal
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Gentlelox: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:
Drag her corpse to the bath tub , dissolve it with ammonia and sulphuric acid then flush out

Use her phone to fake her going on a trip to some Faraway place on all her social media

what if he locked d phone...

Where will u get ammonia from...?

Am asking for somebody... He needs d answer shaperly before mata escalate

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by DyingFetus: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Gentlelox:
what if he locked d phone...

Where will u get ammonia from...?

Am asking for somebody... He needs d answer shaperly before mata escalate

I'm a programmer so I have experience in certain tech stuffs

Unlocking a phone is not a big deal to me

I just unlock it with hashcat

Some super markets has ammonia

Look for it in cleaning equipments section

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Babatojibola: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2023
why would she die after SEX
WHEN I NO BE RITUALIST...
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by labake1(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:

Effect of watching American movies
#BreakingTheBra

3 Likes

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by DyingFetus: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

Effect of watching American movies
#BreakingTheBra

SMH

I don't watch western movies
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by labake1(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:

SMH

I don't watch western movies

I can see it πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by DyingFetus: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

I can see it πŸ™„

The one you're eyeing me hope I'm safe ??
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Gentlelox: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:

I'm a programmer so I have experience in certain tech stuffs

Unlocking a phone is not a big deal to me

I just unlock it with hashcat

Some super markets has ammonia

Look for it in cleaning equipments section

Omo make person nor experience that kin tin for life... Amen
Re: After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do? by Knetpro(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2023
What to do?

Run!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister / Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" / Two Things I Know About Yoruba Girls And Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.