Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush (1001 Views)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / The Reason Why You Should Have Sex Only Twice A Week / When She Licks My Nipples It Doesn't Turn Me On Only Makes Me Laugh..shes Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ruby of Date Rush Fame has disclosed that two things make her happy in life and these are money and sex.

She made the revelation in an interview with DJ Nyaami on SVTV Africa stating that once she has the money to spend and ’good’ sex, she is content.

”I don’t feel okay when I don’t have money. I get moody as well. Also, good sex. Sometimes when you mention sex people tend to think you’re bad but it is not that. It is important and it makes you feel good and relaxed,” she said.
Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/money-and-sex-only-makes-me-happy-ruby-date-rush/

Re: Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush by Bluntguy: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
This one na person future mama o.
Re: Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please can someone tell me what this one will offer in a relationship other than spend ur money and give u sex in return... International trade by barter..
Re: Money And Sex Only Makes Me Happy – Ruby Date Rush by Seniorwriter(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2021
What a waste

(1) (Reply)

Misogyniisttt In The Making / . / Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.