Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out (15260 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Galadimabawa: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Pay back time, only if you knew before that nothing is for free.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by pargelenis(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2023
Ok ma, just send me something that I can use to mobilize a prayer group.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Prenonjebose: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Her son was bragging with stolen wealth, enjoying while youths of his age were unemployed and wallowing in poverty. She is part of the problem. There's time for everything and everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by GmoreG: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Oju yobo......
Ewo were ninu igo oju grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Wazirinjos12(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2023
I pray that the merciful God that did for Ekweremadu will also do it for u.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by BenuePolitician(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Surely Allison Diezani didnt need prayers to divert taxpayers money, why does she require prayers now cool

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2023
You need to return all our oil monies you stole under jona and ones you used to buy citizen from dominant island, b4 you can be free,ole,woman wey suppose dey beta than man in honesty,is a large scale criminal crook angryNIGERIA IS HEALING AND THOSE GOVT OFFICIAL FROM 1999 THAT LOOTED NAIJA MONEY MUST PAYBACK OR BE YOU ALL DAMNED IFSHA ,may it neva be well with you all,you wil lneva have peace till you leave this earth unless you return our mones you stole IFSHA. angry

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Bigpat: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2023
No, you don't need prayers but to return all stolen money

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by cutesharon(f): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2023
She no need prayers. Na prison time measured with tape rule she needs. Why she no tell UK court say she get Cancer or another terminal disease or that her other citizenship no cover her from UK court. NA Nigeria dem go de do shakara for. Mtscheew.Make she go face the music there biko. We no know her for 9ja.
Morbeta11:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/05/alleged-multi-million-pound-bribe-i-need-prayers-diezani-cries-out/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Agugbadin: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2023
Infojames:
All politicians should be given same treatment, not just Diezani
I Agreed with you,some that committed worse financial crime against Nigeria under Buhari Administration are moving about freely.
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Raphael81(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Let her better come back home so that our prayers will be effective in the DSS or EfcC custody, there is no place like home Maram.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Martinsmine:
die u say no... go prison u say no.... chop money u say no.... now share money like abacha u say no... madam u are wicked
lol

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Lovenorth: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2023
We pray that whatever you do finds you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Gbengajames: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2023
UK is not Nigeria where justice can be thrown under the carpet based on technicality. You denied and suffered masses by stolen from them and later ask for prayer for what. Is it to pardon or set you free? That it is impossible. You will definitely rotten in jail as a wicked soul if court finds you guilt. Go and prepare for your new abode in peace heartless woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by FireUpNow(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Everyone will carry his or her own cross.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by emma2002(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by finallybusy: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2023
A god which cannot answer the prayers of one individual is one I will never worship.
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Prayers kill you thief

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2023
When you and Patience Jonathan they look, you forget that we are existing, now you need our Prayers.

May you spend your look in jail. Don't worry the money won't be sized.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by tsdarkside(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
as useless as your mother. She may be miserable but more useful than any of your family members dead or alive.

is she your mama....??
why are you worked up because of this useless woman....??

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by ruffDiamond: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2023
I no dey do tribal o.but my simple question be say ,you do am abi you know bdo am undecided?
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by CoolSavannah: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Cancer kee you there!
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by jubrilELsudan: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2023
THUNDER FIRE YOU

1 Like

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by imagrg(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2023
The wages of fraud is prison.
When you dey chop money you forgot the poor.
Justice must prevail!
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by mamaafrik(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2023
na sango go kill am,when you dey siphon the money,you Call God,you call us.

damboroba sheege
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Dougad: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2023
I fuckîng despise this woman.

Since 2015, any attempt to get her to face the consequences of her actions, she begins to claim victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by HRMK: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2023
EVERY LAWYER WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE A #GOODCASE!DEM NOR GO CHOP?NA SO DEM GO DEY TALK TILL JUDGE GO JAIL UNA AND LAWYER GO DEY SPEND YA FEES FOR HIM HOUSE!BUT WHO DIAZENA EXPECT PRAYERS FROM?NIGERIANS WEY SHE IMPOVERISHED?YEYE AND SHAMELESS WOMAN!NEMESIS HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH HER!!
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by MuslimIgbo: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2023
My prayers for her

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH HER AND HER ENTIRE FAMILY THAT ATE OUT OF THE LOOTS

SHE WON'T KNOW PEACE FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

THAT'S ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by virginchaser(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2023
She is a big disappointment to many. She actually stole what she never needed. I remember her housemaid was arrested for stealing from her which led investigators to found out that housemaid boyfriend was riding HSC Range then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2023
More like you need curses. There has never been a worse looter as a minister in the history of Nigeria. The money this woman packed! The worst part of it, her supporters and defenders from the east would be telling us how she came from money like that was enough to stop some greedy people from stealing
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Dougad:
I fuckîng despise this woman.

Since 2015, any attempt to get her to face the consequences of her actions, she begins to claim victim
And she stopped enjoying life since then. So, what is the benefits of the money she stole that Govts from different countries wouldn't let her be? This is not the best way to live a life. She will be carrying electronic tag around her ankle till the end of 2025! Imagine that!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Poll In Ondo Towns Over Violence - Punch / Nigerian Army Offers Free Medical Care In Borno Town, Konduga.. See Photos / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.