Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out (15254 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Ferdinandu(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/05/alleged-multi-million-pound-bribe-i-need-prayers-diezani-cries-out/
Did she settle their comrades in arms by paying the complete Tithes of the Looted money if not, the comrades in the other side in charge of prayers says no because she refused to release their own 10% cut during the looting

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by kareemkamil(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2023
If truly u are innocent nothing happen to u ma. But if u find guilty may,,mmmmñ
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Indispensable85(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2023
I pray you'll be sent to prison.

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by mukthar2000(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Woman I we never waste my pray on greedy thief like you, Face any consequence .

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Kenny9857(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
as useless as my mother. She may be miserable but more useful than any of my family members dead or alive.

Shit men!!!

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2023
KingRex1:
Meanwhile people that shared the loot with her are still in government, they've disowned her and left her to rut cus she's a woman and igbo.

She was used, accepted bribes and awarded contracts to them illegally. Well she did herself but all others involved are supposed to go down too
You know, it will do you good to stop defending looters based on sharing the same tribe, religion, gender or political party with them. It does you no good

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by NOwazobia: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2023
I can't pray for a thief, whether the amount is hyped I don't care.

As long she stole, she should face the music.

I hate thieves with all my being, reason I hate Tinubu
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by freemanq(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Madam please return the remaining money unspent back to Nigeria and have your peace
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by tsdarkside(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Men are corrupt but you see when a woman decides to steal? She steals the moon 🌝 and if care isn't taken, she steals both the sun.

chaii....

what you wrote scared the shit out of me....
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Apel147(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2023
Hypocrites! Why e d hard una to also insult the government and PDP she served and belonged to? 😮🤣😜 because it was during una messiah Jonathan Ebele? We d see una highlights when na APC ooo, Buhari name for don suffer by now 😁

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by LillyandDaisy: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Scape Goat
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by KingRex1(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

You know, it will do you good to stop defending looters based sharing the same tribe, religion or political party with them. It does you no good
Like i said, she did herself and deserve what comes. The bone of contention is that others involved should go down with her.. Simple
Reading well will do you some good.
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Gandrova: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2023
Yes, she needs our prayers with alacrity to be deported back and end in jail

Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by PoliteActivist: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2023
Infojames:
All politicians should be given same treatment, not just Diezani

Her own was too much. There are thieves, then there are THIEVES! Diezani and Tinubu are THIEVES!!
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by luckyz4rea(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2023
If she asked people to pray for her as minister if she really believes in prayer, I bet she would never have been caught in this webbed weight of corruption allegation.

People realize their errors eventually and they don’t hesitate to own up and ask to be forgiven.

I hope she will ask to be forgiven because her dealings is part of why Nigeria is in the mess it is, and we the citizens are unfortunately too lackadaisical to hold our leaders accountable.
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by ufotunang: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2023
When you were looting the money. you did not ask for prayers..you were enjoying and chopping the money alone with your families...I beg do not disturb nigerians here
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Madam, throw them small cash. What type of religion are you asking for prayers?! No too stingy for this life. You no get another one
Re: Alleged Multi-Million-Pound Bribe: I Need Prayers – Diezani Cries Out by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jonathan called you but you kuku carry our money japa go England...Enjoy The breeze Grandma!

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala / Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War