Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) (46825 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2023
armadeo:

At bolded why do you think that is?

The loan apps have been abused by Nigerians. Truth is we are only seeing our interpersonal behaviours online because the apps now publicly declare debtors.

Reading through this thread you'll notice that many people have sworn of borrowing anybody money including myself because they always fail to pay back. Always.

Why is that? These people collect interst free loans with a time limit and fail to pay back. If you ask me for loan now I'll simply direct the person to loan app. Particularly if they swear to pay back in one week.
Life is best understood with experience, you've probably never had experience life. You've been fortunate from birth, so you wouldn't understand.

I'm not here to justify the actions of people having money, but intentional don't want to pay back. I'm speaking on behalf of those who genuinely want to pay back, but don't have at the due time.

It's inhumane to defame people because they defaulted loan for just few days.
Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by Obierika(m): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:

Bro let's not justify such acts, remember life threats everyone differently. 1k might not be nothing to you, but there are people 1k to them seems like 1 billion. There are people that once they call one or 2 persons in their contacts for urgency/help, they'll get positive respond shortly and there are people who can call 100 people in their contacts with no hope.
Don't pray life to happen to you, a man dying of thirst and in desperate need for water will do/sign to quench his thirst.

If you call 100 people for a loan and not a single person agree then the problem is with you!
Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Obierika:

If you call 100 people for a loan and not a single person agree then the problem is with you!
I was not talking about loan...
Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by Obierika(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:

I was not talking about loan...

Whether it's for loan or any other form of assistance, if you call up 100 people and not a single one is willing to stick out his neck for you it means the person asking has a serious personality defect
Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:

Life is best understood with experience, you've probably never had experience life. You've been fortunate from birth, so you wouldn't understand.

I'm not here to justify the actions of people having money, but intentional don't want to pay back. I'm speaking on behalf of those who genuinely want to pay back, but don't have at the due time.

It's inhumane to defame people because they defaulted loan for just few days.

This is the group I'm particularly about and to be honest because of our attitude everyone has been lumped into this group including those who really want to pay back but cannot.
Re: “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) by mikmash(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Seriously, I have been having issues. One even threaten me with a criminal tag and that I'm hiv positive. Even when it's just a day for the loan to be due. I pleaded to pay, but the keep issuing threats just because of 26k that I don't have at this point in time . If wishes were horses like someone rightly said our experiences differ.. No body loves to borrow money from this loan sharks if your intentions are pure. But circumstances...
When it's all saith and done. This is my motivation. I no go ever borrow money from them again
"I grew up having no friend I could call for a 50000k extension I vow to die been such a person for my friends" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.