Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. (3667 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Married Men Plz Fufill Ur Responsibilities Let Colleagues Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
So went to prepare and decorate a hall in a hotel for our friends wedding. We were there into the night of Saturday and also came back Sunday morning for final touches.

I noticed several matured men going in and out of the hotels with young and very immature ladies. Haba....

Yes we all know that these young ladies are into hook up full time. But as a matured man, how can you stoop so low to pick up a girl who is below 18 years. Assuming the ladies self have matured body, like maybe the look older than their age, I can even understand. But these young girl one can visible see that they are so young and could pass for students of SS 1-2.

To the men, plz of you want to pick up ladies, pick up matured ones or maybe those who looks matured by appearance not toddlers.

Let's not be the ones encouraging this hook up because of the little money we give to these girls.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Carcholce: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2023
You are not a man.

If you were man enough you’ll confront those men and say it to their face.

1 Like

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Carcholce:
You are not a man.

If you were man enough you’ll confront those men and say it to their face.

Confront ke.... it's not like they were dragging the ladies I to the hotel.

12 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Puss360(f): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2023
I will be bothered if these girls are below 18yrs... But those that are 18 Nd above, they have the legal right to open leg for even their great grandfather's mate.. as long as money comes...

Women beauty fades quickly so "For those going into the Prostitution route" grin, they need to start early...
Case Dismissed...
Next case please!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by SeeWahala: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

Then why not advise the willing ladies and leave the opportunistic men? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Carcholce: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

So why are you creating a thread about it? You saw men that are doing what you despise, you did not confront them, you came to Nairaland to warn us instead.

4 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Puss360:
I will be bothered if these girls are below 18yrs... But those that are 18 Nd above, they have the legal right to open leg for even their great grandfather's mate.. as long as money comes...

Women beauty fades quickly so "For those going into the Prostitution route" grin, they need to start early...
Case Dismissed...
Next case please!!!
Wahala
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Natbrowny: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Baba calm down. 😂.

Those mullas are above 18. They have small bodies (hence ut age assumptions) coz men need some good riding b4 Saturday flexings

Those mullas can ride. Who wanna smash a log of wood on a friday night when party na Saturday..
Those mullas will keep u hyper till Sunday night.

😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by 1Sharon(f): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
If they wanted older women, they would have picked them up. Those young girls are their preference.

13 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa....

People wey born daughters go really get questions to answer from God las las why dem fail to raise God-fearing children.......

This is one reason why I don't blame girls wey dey end up being disrespectful.... Because the moment men who suppose to be like senior-brother to dem,na the same men dey run follow dem.....

And once banny don see guyman nakeddness finish, automatically,na the end of the respect wey she get for am be that...

3 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:
If they wanted older women, they would have picked them up. Those young girls are their preference.

Thats the problem... Let them go after ladies above 22 and leave this juvenile alone.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by speedy0420: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

Thats the problem... Let them go after ladies above 22 and leave this juvenile alone.
Imagine policing another man on how he should spend his money and where he should insert his dick
You really have no right to do that yunno.
The women want to have a good time and then get paid at the end
The men want to have a good time and are willing to pay for the company

As long as both parties are consenting adults, there is no legal or moral issue. Unless of course you want to bring religion into it.
Men like their women young, firm, fun and feminine
Even if you try to create 100 threads to correct and/or shame them, it will never change
Good afternoon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by LarryCork: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:
So went to prepare and decorate a hall in a hotel for our friends wedding. We were there into the night of Saturday and also came back Sunday morning for final touches.

I noticed several matured men going in and out of the hotels with young and very immature ladies. Haba....

Yes we all know that these young ladies are into hook up full time. But as a matured man, how can you stoop so low to pick up a girl who is below 18 years. Assuming the ladies self have matured body, like maybe the look older than their age, I can even understand. But these young girl one can visible see that they are so young and could pass for students of SS 1-2.

To the men, plz of you want to pick up ladies, pick up matured ones or maybe those who looks matured by appearance not toddlers.

Let's not be the ones encouraging this hook up because of the little money we give to these girls.

angry
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by LarryCork: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

So u don't like women's...correct?are you gay sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
LarryCork:

So u don't like women's...correct?are you gay sir?(no ooofencse) angry

You arent getting the point. My own is they should stop going after girls who are obviously less than 19 years. Imagine a full grown up man in his late 30ies picking up a girl who is in SS1/SS2.

Thats more like destroying the children future cos obviously they dont know the repercussion of what they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by udede(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Inukwa akuko ?
Abeg how much be Dollar now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by LarryCork: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

You arent getting the point. My own is they should stop going after girls who are obviously less than 19 years. Imagine a full grown up man in his late 30ies picking up a girl who is in SS1/SS2.

Thats more like destroying the children future cos obviously they dont know the repercussion of what they are doing.

angry
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by LarryCork: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

Bro.. so u sayin we should givvvup puccccci simply becuz women are destroying the future of children...corrrect? How our we sopppose to get sexxc sir? So u expect us to continue watch blue film? Is paying for pucccci not beyyer than watching blue film? (no oofencse) angry
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by ezechi24(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa....

People wey born daughters go really get questions to answer from God las las why dem fail to raise God-fearing children.......

This is one reason why I don't blame girls wey dey end up being disrespectful.... Because the moment men who suppose to be like senior-brother to dem,na the same men dey run follow dem.....

And once banny don see guyman nakeddness finish, automatically,na the end of the respect wey she get for am be that...

Who their respect help.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by ezechi24(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

So I go see 17, 18 years old juicy girl, then I go leave them go carry 25 years old woman ...are you ok.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Bornboy4: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
True!
1Sharon:
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Bornboy4: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
The young are more tasty and stimulating. Their puss still exude juice of nature grin

1 Like

Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bornboy4:
The young are more tasty and stimulating. Their puss still exude juice of nature grin

For the sake of tomorrow.... Leave the underage ladies and go for more matured ones.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
ezechi24:

So I go see 17, 18 years old juicy girl, then I go leave them go carry 25 years old woman ...are you ok.

What's the difference. 17 and 25 are still young. So leave the naive ones and go for the ones who have come if age.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
LarryCork:

Bro.. so u sayin we should givvvup puccccci simply becuz women are destroying the future of children...corrrect? How our we sopppose to get sexxc sir? So u expect us to continue watch blue film? Is paying for pucccci not beyyer than watching blue film? (no oofencse) angry

Am not saying give up.... am saying go for matured ones.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Rich4god(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
udede:
Inukwa akuko ?
Abeg how much be Dollar now ?

Na dollar you dey use follow woman😁
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Kachidubem: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

Those men dey try sha...all these 18 yrs old girls gang dey irritate me for eyes self

Always trying to validate wetin no make sense

Aka GenZ people ...smh ... nonsense
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Kevineleven(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you want to buy fruit in the market, you will go for fresh fruit not older fruits
The same applies to all commodity, fresh bread over older ones
Fresh soup over soured soup.
Since the girls are already available in the market, the younger, the better.
Not supporting anything, just stating a fact.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by Woodshot: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Age of consent is 18. And sex is overrated.
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by LarryCork: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

Am not saying give up.... am saying go for matured ones.

Brother if they have breasttt & yansh..it mean they are mature sir...I usually go for the bigger yansh women becuz it mean they mature.technically this means we done noting wrong sir!(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by dkidd: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rich4god:

And u know those ones are juvenile how
Re: Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. by mmadu5(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
young pussi is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Lives Here? (photo) / Who Tells You That It Cannot Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.