Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People (37032 Views)

How This Investigative Journalist Died After Exposing Reverend King / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Na Breeze Blow Am? Fans Slam Actress Who Exposed Her Panties (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kukutente23:
Some of the stories were lies
Some were medical situations which the poor and illiterate took for some "ofa" or "afise"
Some were simply exaggerated to give a sense of mysticism
However, he took his audience spellbound and made them believe more in spiritismand occultism than before
fok off. Enemy of progress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u just don’t know anything

Do u care to know what killed him?

He mentioned it loud n clear that there’s a kidnappers den in sagamu n said he was on a mission to unravel it n also said another one is in Ibadan, that was d genesis of his problem because he used to say it live that many people are warning him not to say anything about it

Years later after he died we heard about soka in Ibadan, till today Jonathan gave an order from above to bring d case to abj n since then nobody heard anything

We never see person wen go tell us d sagamu own but in your mind u believe all those things were lies

I guess u don’t know about S.T soap that he exposed then?

Many of u self
This one swallowed everything whole grin grin
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by FireUpNow(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
I watched some of his stories on Galaxy tv then. Very mysterious and revealing things hidden from the ordinary eyes. This man wasn't a pure man spiritually. He bammed up but they knocked him down for knowing too much and revealing too much about the dark world. Rip to him

9 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
fok off. Enemy of progress.
Oh plzzzz
grin grin grin
Kola Olawuyi was actually glamorizing occultism then.
I remember a specific show where a woman was shown who was said to be drying up because of some occultic affliction. Years later it turned out it was actually cancer she had but how could villagers know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Flier:
We used to believe in this man so much then until he started lying and telling us about ogboju ode ninu Igbo irunmole
His lies is legendary.
Kolade Alabi too,once there is no legit story, the next is to tell lies
Nor mind all these people swallowing fables
That dude is one of the reason occultism and rituals is now rife.
People just swallowed the lies and misrepresentations and there was no NBC to censure him

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Father4all: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Never heard of him
indomie man

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Flier:
You were probably too young then.this man,Kolade alabi,akinkunmi alabi,they are all liars
Those days,people wouldnt mind stealing money to buy battery to listen to them every 10am on Saturdays
Exactly
One just knew to keep an open mind and you'll realise most of the stories were lies.
I used to be really scared of listening to the programs till I decided to listen more with an open mind

1 Like

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
abiolamitodun:
This man that does scary programs on because then...I think around 9pm
yeaH.on mitv on Sunday nights.though Alhaji oriyomi hamzat is doing something similar however focusing on relationship and family issues with a little of kidnappers and the likes
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by HEBEI: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
ST soap the ritual man's soap
I loved and used that soap oooh. I don't know if it's still available in the market. The last time I saw ST at Oyingbo, in Ijebu ode, he was down with some ailments. I remember those days when he would visit us with his convertible Benz, one in town. I don't know if he is still alive today. Any time or anywhere I see that soap I must buy some.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Father4all:
indomie man
indomie boy you mean
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u just don’t know anything

Do u care to know what killed him?

He mentioned it loud n clear that there’s a kidnappers den in sagamu n said he was on a mission to unravel it n also said another one is in Ibadan, that was d genesis of his problem because he used to say it live that many people are warning him not to say anything about it

Years later after he died we heard about soka in Ibadan, till today Jonathan gave an order from above to bring d case to abj n since then nobody heard anything

We never see person wen go tell us d sagamu own but in your mind u believe all those things were lies

I guess u don’t know about S.T soap that he exposed then?

Many of u self
Hahaha
APC lies have finished this one. No be only Jonathan na Yaradua. Are you aware even Ajimobi went to the Soka site and it later emerged the place was actually a madhouse
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by blingxx(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
allanphash7:
Nkan Nbe!!

Indomie generation can never ever know what you are talking about even the so called Rich Kids will think otherwise

RIP Legend

The fact you like tagging indomie generate as if its a sin to be born in the 90s is annoying, the shege Nigeria is showing us never do you?
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by tabithababy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by StJasper(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Never heard of him

Iphone generation
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by OlujobaSamuel: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
@op, it's Nkan Mbe, not sure it's Iri ri Aiye.
Yinka Aiyefele once worked with him, it was rumoured that Yinka had the accident that broke his spinal cord while on a mission.
Another person is L'abe Orun by Sunday Adisa on MITV.
I love watching/listening to Nkan Mbe more compared to L'abe Orun, the former censor some of his stuff, while L'abe Orun do not which makes some scene not cool for children to watch then, before NBC starts regulating all those progs to censor what viewers can see

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Theunbothered:
Nigerians eh, from what I saw on this thread it's like many in the community were benefiting from the crimes he was trying to expose.

See why Nigerians are the architect of their own problems.

So many investigative journalists have dropped news that would ordinarily shake a nation but Nigerians don't care. Very useless set of people.
and very useless country
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by StJasper(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Exactly
One just knew to keep an open mind and you'll realise most of the stories were lies.
I used to be really scared of listening to the programs till I decided to listen more with an open mind

Eeyah, you are such a pathetic soul!!!

One of his programs featured the story of a man from my village and I am a living witness.

There was another one about vigilante members who killed a man in Odogbolu, Ogun State. They harvested his organs.

The culprits were were released laters after interventions from prominent and powerful Nigerians.

These culprits are still alive in Odogbolu till today.

Don't think everyone is like you who lies like Linus.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by oswinwyle: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
--
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by asksteve(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ah!!!
Baba Olawuyi may your gentle soul rest in peace.
Even if the world does not remember u those of us that listened to your program and the too many families u helped out of very difficult situations can never forget u.
Sun re o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Benbellamor: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
He exposed Tb Joshua miracles with extensive evidence and that was when TB Joshua was said to dealt with him, today they're both gone

1 Like

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
abiolamitodun:
nah that's labe orun on mitv ..
Its different person and show with the same intent...
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by olaolulazio(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
abiolamitodun:
nkan nbe
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by VEHINTOLAR: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Haaaa,Nkan Nbe e ! May Kola Olawuyi's soul continue to rest in peace! He was an enigma;a broadcasting phenomenon who dexterously ruled the airwave in the South West then like a colossus that he was ! He was fearless,bold and could confront anyone or anything ! His death was quite painful and shocking to many as at the time.

There is another person in his mould now,his name is BABATUNDE BAMIGBOYE aka "Omo Edema". This guy too is fearless,bold and could confront anyone or anything just like Kola Olawuyi of blessed memory.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by slowice(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wow, such a great man.

I don't know him but I miss him already... He would have exposed transgender tilumbu if he was still alive embarassed

Now we are stuck with the bagman
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by MICVOCT(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Never heard of him

Oops!

MICVOCT
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
His daughter did intership where i was working. When i saw the babe fear catch me i no go lie

6 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by MICVOCT(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tito24:
I remember his program on radio

There's is no way he was innocent too cos you have to be a wizard to get the kind of information he got those days

No be like these days gist lover and the rest that you can call someone in abeokuta to get information

Honestly, you got it right!
MICVOCT

1 Like

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by MICVOCT(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Optimuss:
This man held is listeners spellbound every Friday i think from 6pm on OGBC. It's like watching a horror movie.

grin
MICVOCT
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
akins33:
it waas the lizard episode that scared the hell out of me.
What happened to the lizard grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Larryndelaw: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Never heard of him
That's why you prefer military regime to civilian regime. You don't know what Nigeria has gone through

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Meerahbel: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
joseph1832:
Hmm. Nigerians, many of us, hate people who tell us the truth.
That's a typical Nigerian.
Re: Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People by Kukutente23: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
StJasper:

Eeyah, you are such a pathetic soul!!!

One of his programs featured the story of a man from my village and I am a living witness.

There was another one about vigilante members who killed a man in Odogbolu, Ogun State. They harvested his organs.

The culprits were were released laters after interventions from prominent and powerful Nigerians.

These culprits are still alive in Odogbolu till today.

Don't think everyone is like you who lies like Linus.
grin grin grin
Killing someone is murder and his program is not a court.
That said, these your examples are not extraordinary. Seems you've not seen some of his programs were he will claim some weird shite happened to someone like maybe someone heard a loud noise from sleep and since then runs mad at 12am to 5am grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.