Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel (21272 Views)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by prizeless(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who loses? Israel? Naaaaa
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Geovanni412:

It's a shame...

We have too many stupid people who can't realize that even within Israel, there are many Palestinians living there

These people will have their friends, brothers and cousins living on the other side and vice versa

I wonder how blind they can be to not to realize that some families might be an intermarriage between Israelis and Palestinians.

I agree that Hamas should be destroyed but the idea of celebrating the death of innocent civilians, a good number of whom are Christians in Palestine, is nauseating.

Imagine nuking the entire Northern Nigeria because of Boko-Haram or Nuking South-East because of IPOB.... This is how Nigerians should picture the situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FiftyFifty(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
ceejayluv:

After decimating Hamas and their infrastructure, then they can cease fire.

The West Bank is not run by Hamas, I assume you know what's taking place there. What we see in Gaza is a crime against humanity, to say the least. How many Hamas leaders or even fighters have been killed so far compared to the innocent children and women?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by viodemus: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
SA has an option to open their doors to the islamics, as refugees. In 5 to 10 years, they should re-assess their society. and come and tell us if it is looking upwards or spiraling downwards. They will be fighting for lady's face covering, they will be dealing with extremist, and all sorts of evil.

SA thread carefully. Israel is right in this case. She is teaching the animals what retaliation looks like.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Neddstark: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
Pastor Righteousness abi wickedness grin

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

Religion is curse to humanity.

A man who has no value for human life have no business with GOD...

Hamas is firing hundreds of missiles into Israel daily. If you have not criticized them too then you too are hypocritical and don't value human lives.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zeembab(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Very foolish move from SA leadership.

I HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU.

THE CURRENT POLITICAL ELITES IN ISRAEL ARE MOSTLY ZIONIST AND ATHEIST, THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE OR TORAH.

BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSION, PLEASE GET SOME HISTORICAL FACTS.

ISRAEL CURRENTLY IS BEING LED BY THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. MOST OF THE ELITE WORSHIP ANCIENT DIETY CALLED MOLOCH or MOLECH.

Leviticus 20:1-5 NKJV:

“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, ‘Again, you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘Whoever of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell in Israel, who gives any of his descendants to Molech, he shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I will set My face against that man, and will cut him off from his people, because he has given some of his descendants to Molech, to defile My sanctuary and profane My holy name. And if the people of the land should in any way hide their eyes from the man, when he gives some of his descendants to Molech, and they do not kill him, then I will set My face against that man and against his family; and I will cut him off from his people, and all who prostitute themselves with him to commit harlotry with Molech.’”

Make no Mistake!!
GOD ALMIGHTY foreign policy is pretty simple!

You Bless ISRAEL, You are Blessed!
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed!

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Nations and people should go read the book of Joel in the Holy Bible.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by firearcher: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
The recent anti-west antics of the South African government is interesting.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FiftyFifty(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
zoedew:

Lol. I thought you had something upstairs, sadly I was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by finallybusy: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Something is wrong with children on Nairaland.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by favor914: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
viodemus:
SA has an option to open their doors to the islamics, as refugees. In 5 to 10 years, they should re-assess their society. and come and tell us if it is looking upwards or spiraling downwards. They will be fighting for lady's face covering, they will be dealing with extremist, and all sorts of evil.

SA thread carefully. Israel is right in this case. She is teaching the animals what retaliation looks like.

If not for your ignorance, you would have been aware that SA has been doing so since apartheid ended.

Take a visit to the rainbow nation to clear your obliviousness.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by NeverLost: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Any wise Nation or person that has understanding of the times and Seasons will stand with Unshakeable with ISRAEL.

GOD will Deal ruthlessly with all nations that stand against the Apple of HIS eyes.
Are you serving the God of Israel or the the God who made the universe, who created us with equal rights, or the God who prefers the Jewish people over you ? The notion that you can't say anything negative about the Israelites is just a globalized perception to make Jewish people feel welcomed and justified, hence you'll be termed an antisemite. Mind you , Israelites are not christians ,they don't believe in your Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by MuslimIgbo: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i]Very foolish move from SA leadership.

Make no Mistake!!

[/
Ewu
Unrighteousness mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by favor914: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
firearcher:
The recent anti-west antics of the South African government is interesting.
People who have been a victim of same apartheid going on in Palestine have a conscience, unlike you corrupt minded Things that stand for nothing in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Moniya4Real(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mr Righteousness I am a supporter of Isreal defending itself and vehemently condemned what Hamas did. But are you saying you support the killings of over 4k children which is part of the over 10k innocent Palestinians killed , as a result of Hamas’s terror act on Israeli civilians?. Think once again if My Lord and savior would have justified that. Don’t let religion blind you to hate non/ Christians . Christ never taught us this way. By the way, South Africa is a Christian nation that can relate firsthand the brutal effects of apartheid

Finally, don’t know why people erroneously share the narrative that any supporter of Palestinian right is a supporter of Hamas.

Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by socialmediaman: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

This Hamas-Isreal war has made me to realized that all religious folk don't value human lives. All the Biblical genocide would have been supported by todays religious folks.

As long as you put GOD'S NAME IN IT, all crime against humanity is HOLY in the eyes of religious folks, either Muslim or Christians.

If a nuclear warhead is dropped today in Palestine, these folks will be happy and if same is done to Israel, the other folks will be happy too.

I want to understand your viewpoint about this Hamas-Israel conflict. Explain to me how you expect Israel to handle this conflict. Let's have a mature peoples chat about it and understand each other's knowledge and viewpoint

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Offpoint1: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Neddstark:

Hamas is firing hundreds of missiles into Israel daily. If you have not criticized them too then you too are hypocritical and don't value human lives.
I don't take side, I'm against both of them. I'm not in support of any of them, I hit on hamas for slaughtering innocent Israelites for no reasons.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zoedew: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=FiftyFifty post=126826162][/quote]
That is how sad you'll be so long as you remain delusional.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Swiftgrp: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3lxSHW9ec?si=PiCEdPG0nQT3mf7j

https://apnews.com/article/south-africa-israel-palestine-diplomats-withdraw-7a1a0ab8524a8d35fa05c1215766853c
South Africa should take it easy here. Do NOT get yourselves on the wrong side of history. I understand the apartheid situation and the fight for liberation back in the day in SA, (which I was also involved in), but the Hamas have given bone-chilling recorded threats that after dealing with the Jews, the Americans and others are next. They must not be allowed!

Hamas are to blame 100% for any Palestinian deaths in the Gaza military operation because the Israelis issued many humanitarian warnings to civilians to leave Gaza, but the idiotic Hamas criminals prevented people from leaving because they wanted to use them as human shields.

In any event, I'm happy with the way the IDF are going about this major military operation by systematically destroying the evil Hamas underground tunnels and even smoking the fugitive Hamas guys out of the tunnels using robots and other advanced technologies to screen and see the people hiding behind walls.

The Israelis too have NOT been obeying some UN rules in the past, so I'm NOT a fanatical supporter of them because of some warped religious reasons, but on this October 7, 2023
brutal invasion of Southern Israel's settlements, and the kidnappings and killings of many innocent Israelis and foreigners from Thailand and elsewhere as seen recorded by many CCTVs, mobile phone cameras, and car dashboard cameras, I stand with the truth, and kicking the butts of those Hamas criminals and their allies hiding under religion wherever they may be is a task that must be achieved.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by engroke(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
But didn't do same with Russia
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by drerocker: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Blazebond(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Send the murderous dogs back to their land,send them all back,the world fed them and cared for them when they where sick and weak but now they are grown and have turned into a monster,all they seek to do is to murder the Arabs and claim their lands and together with the united states they will soon set their sights on Africa, murderous Jewish animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by silverkings: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope has called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member states have voted for a cease-fire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters supporting Palestinians in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe is now at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.

Who first looked for trouble? What about the 1300 to 1400 people killed by hamas on October 7th. They first started this war and it must continue.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by zinaunreal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

Very foolish write up from you.
English is not wisdom. Go back to school and relearn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by FiftyFifty(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
zoedew:

That is how sad you'll be so long as you remain delusional.

Sad? Lol. Stop engaging in this public dance of shame and stop making a caricature of your empty self. If you can't afford to travel around the world then read and read very widely.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by Moniya4Real(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
I think the Israelis just want to get rid of the entire Palestinian race.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by emmylight4u: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Make no Mistake!!

who takes SA serious, useless people who Xenophobic against fellow blacks. What is Thier support or against impact on people of God. They should all be ban from visiting any European countries
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by jamesversion: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Israel is winning the war but losing the battle. The longer this brutal aggression takes, the more people turn their back away from Israel. The Pope has called for a cease-fire. More than 120 UN member states have voted for a cease-fire. Arab countries with diplomatic ties with Israel like Egypt, Bahrain, and Jordan are expelling the Israeli ambassadors. Turkey has called its ambassador so have Bolivia, Chile, and Colombia in far away Latin America. And now Mandela's South Africa. The huge number of protesters supporting Palestinians in European capitals like London, Rome, Paris, Vienna, Belfast, and Berlin, among others, is unprecedented. Antisemitism in Europe is now at its highest since 80 years back. The attacks on Jewish synagogues and the defacing of their cemeteries using swastikas in places like Vienna by European Christians is telling. The invasion of Russia's airport by Muslim youths looking for Jews arriving from Tel Aviv was concerning. Jews around the world are now afraid to show their Jewish identity... If this is not concerning, I don't know what is.

What exactly is the business of black people, especially Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by ceejayluv(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
FiftyFifty:

The West Bank is not run by Hamas, I assume you know what's taking place there. What we see in Gaza is a crime against humanity, to say the least. How many Hamas leaders or even fighters have been killed so far compared to the innocent children and women?
It's sad, but as long as they're shielding behind civilians, the collateral damage is bound to happen. It's a war, ain't it? The Hamas are still firing several rockets everyday targeting Urban areas in Israel. I guess it would have been fair to you if the Iron dome wasn't available .

1 Like

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by skyman200(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Foolish man making decisions in other to please his master, when they released one missile to him he will run away from his country only leaving the poor masses to suffer because of his action, this is why African leaders are very poor at reasoning.
Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3lxSHW9ec?si=PiCEdPG0nQT3mf7j

https://apnews.com/article/south-africa-israel-palestine-diplomats-withdraw-7a1a0ab8524a8d35fa05c1215766853c

Just imagine, Allahu Akba countries no carry this matter for head like a Christian African country named South Africa....no wonder Africans are backward in development and thinking faculty.

Re: South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel by akan102: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

The issue here is not about one being happy, am not looking at it from a religious colouration, but if a man decides to pick a fight without having a look on what the fight will caused his household, is it the one that he picked the fight with will now consider what the aggressor's household would loose,
Hamas was voted into power by the Gazans, so Hamas is supposed to look after the interest of the Gazans/Palestinians primarily, so picking a fight without considering the exposure of their civilians is their fault

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.