Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother (873 Views)

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by bendaniel1616: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Just want to share my little experience, i don't mean to insult anyone , I was single for more than 6 months to the extent my neighbours start asking of my wife , I forgot about sex , cos I don't want to fall into wrong side of marriage, I was patiently waiting till I get enough money and pick a woman of my choice , but due to pressure from people left and right I tried to consider single mother of 3 I have as a friend for long time ago , to just take a position of girl friend until I get my own woman , cos we both no we can't marry each other expect sex , I do a little I can to support her , and try to be good with her, even though she is into massage work , I still treat like a queen people see her as my normal girl , she do come to my shop to play sometimes so i was surprised when one of my regular customer greeted her with how far , she replied with how you de too , as If they are age mate , they greeted as if they've been talking already, and this customer has seen her in my place before without greetings , so I was shocked why the sudden communication, I asked her if she has known him before she said no, until last time she traveled he met him inside bus and he paid her transportation, but that greetings sounds as if there is something fishy , I know she is desperate looking for money by all means, she might have started having something with him, cos she is a lousy type , when she comes to my place of work she will be sharing about her massage experience customer requested for sex but she only use hand job , she will be shouting neighbours will be listening as if she is trying to advertise her business to people around me , I've told her you can do your shit outside, but not to people around me, so I don't feel embarrassed, I don't just know why some women love to disgrace us cos of some little change. I understand she is trying to look for money from all means to take care of herself and kids , since I couldn't pay all the bills , I see reason a lot of men dislike single mothers cos they will still disgrace you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by Vision101(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Wetin be this? Jobless woman added with single mother.....wetin I go find. Double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by Lovemeharder(f): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Leave the woman alone.

4 Likes

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by Obierika(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2023
It's obvious you do not see this woman in your future so the best thing is to let go of her

6 Likes

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by fa4dmike(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's obvious you are so biased about this woman. Bro woman na woman. Single mother or Virgin. Some virgin will do even worse than that single mother. If you don't love her just leave her alone. But never trust a woman. Trust God alone

3 Likes

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by stacyadams: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin grin no kind pressure I no dey get..but until I find a rich, responsible girl nothing concern me. grin

1 Like

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by austine4real(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Girl wey we dey manage u wan turn to ur wife abi?

Ogun Fe pa e sa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by bendaniel1616: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2023
Thanks for the insult bro , I know I'm at fault because I allowed her to use women deceit to manipulate me and enter me , I know as he de go for street , normally I no suppose bring such girl too close to me to the extent that such will be happening, I no talk Say make then no chop am , but people around you now , apart from the fact they go de laugh you , enemy can use that to penetrate if they notice she loves money , normally i wanted to be taking her to hotel , not even my house self , as I already know the kind person she is , but she insisted that I can't be taking her to short rest hotel , when she knows I can't afford the standard ones at the moment , say shey I no get house , gave me some pathetic reasons lolz , na from there I loose guard , Na me cause am sha , not her fault, and may be I'm mot able to supoort her financially, but I just believe any one wey get brain and respect the guy a little not suppose to behave like that at least chop from outside .see Aunty Oyin now , Na them go end up disgracing themselves...

austine4real:
Girl wey we dey manage u wan turn to ur wife abi?

Ogun Fe pa e sa grin grin
Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by austine4real(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2023
bendaniel1616:
Thanks for the insult bro , I know I'm at fault because I allowed her to use women deceit to manipulate me and enter me , I know as he de go for street , normally I no suppose bring such girl too close to me to the extent that such will be happening, I no talk Say make then no chop am , but people around you now , apart from the fact they go de laugh you , enemy can use that to penetrate if they notice she loves money , normally i wanted to be taking her to hotel , not even my house self , as I already know the kind person she is , but she insisted that I can't be taking her to short rest hotel , when she knows I can't afford the standard ones at the moment , say shey I no get house , gave me some pathetic reasons lolz , na from there I loose guard , Na me cause am sha , not her fault, and may be I'm mot able to supoort her financially, but I just believe any one wey get brain and respect the guy a little not suppose to behave like that at least chop from outside .see Aunty Oyin now , Na them go end up disgracing themselves...

No problem bro

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by nappy760(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2023
After 3 kids which other shame do you think she would have when she has extra mouths to feed?
E be like say you no know as e dey go

1 Like

Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by bendaniel1616: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmm you are right boss , Na my first time of trying those single mothers sha, I know some single girls can do that , but all the single girls I've dated all my life are always loyal to me , even if my close friend ask them out they will tell me , that's why many are still keep friends today , I know women are also reading, we know the country is hard but at least respect your guy and your self , no chop nearby , chop away that one is more better , some guys go even make jest say her pussy don spoil , girl wey you de carry for head , may God continue to guide and save men .

nappy760:
After 3 kids which other shame do you think she would have when she has extra mouths to feed?
E be like say you no know as e dey go
Re: Danger In Dating/ Friends With Jobless Single Mother by Godsongang: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair? / Rekindle Those Flames Of Love / Test Before You Trust Is It Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.