Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead (34333 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by DeKelz(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striki

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Your allegations holds no water!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by mu2sa2: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Henry22:
I have not seen foolishness like that of Muslims around the world, one useless imam,alfa, sheikh SHREK will just recite one nonsense book then come and tell his coconut head followers to go and kill someone so that they will be entitled to 72 freshly baked virgins in paradise grin
Take your islamaphobia off here. Isreali bombs are killing Palestinian Christians and destroying churches as well. In fact, zionists don't care a hoot about Christianity. They even say Christians are polytheists for believing in three gods and see Muslims as worshipping ONE God like Jews.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Justiceleague1: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Elsueno:

it was never about the hostages, these killings & bombings would have happened with or without them. Isreal have never hidden Thier hatred for the palastenians & Thier intend to wipe them out. IAM NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP, they have being saying it for years & still saying it even now.. Besides isreal literally created Hamas & funded it in order to suppressed d legitimate Palestinian govt. They eventually succeeded but as all Arabs, they always don't believe in forever serving a foreign master..reason Hamas turned against the Zionists
See reasoning from a supposed human being!!!!
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Henry22(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2023
mu2sa2:
Take your islamaphobia off here. Isreali bombs are killing Palestinian Christians and destroying churches are well. In fact, zionists don't care a hoot about Christians. They even say Christians are polytheists for believing in three gods and see Muslims as worshipping ONE God like Jews.

Anything you say doesn't change the fact that Islamabad is really bad....I thought you will counter the 72 freshly baked virgins. grin
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Justiceleague1: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2023
mu2sa2:
Take your islamaphobia off here. Isreali bombs are killing Palestinian Christians and destroying churches as well. In fact, zionists don't care a hoot about Christianity. They even say Christians are polytheists for believing in three gods and see Muslims as worshipping ONE God like Jews.
As if you ever cared.. mtcheww
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Amumaigwe: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2023
huptin:

Guy, all those things you wrote up there, do you really believe them? Wow...delusion can be an opium some times, sha. Isreal has already destroyed the whole of Gaza and you are talking of winning battles and not wars, of some delusional stockpiles of weapons getting finished?

Wow, i like your mindset...nothing in this world can shake you!

To be supporting APC requires evacuation of the supporter's brains via crude method. The man is made of empty stuff up there.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Guyman01: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

What propaganda you talking about?? Everyone knows The Zionist stole the Land.
The zionists and Muslims stole the land from black Hebrews
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by ponishah: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.
Exactly.
But Moslems don't learn, they live like fools and reason like fools, they are the greatest fools of the future millennium : THE HOLY LAND OF MUSLIM IS GUARDED AND PROTECTED BY AMERICA and Jews

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Whalis: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2023
gassbee:
Hamas wil not free all hostages especially the Isreali captives, hamas prefers to die togther with the Isreali captive on any attack on them
Ok na
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by maestro299: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2023
TheSuperX:
Just read the rubbish you typed, who's the one commiting genocide on innocence children and women? Fvcking Israel or Hamas? Nonsense.
What do you then propose Israel should do? Who's supposed to think of the lives and welfare of those Palestine women and children? Israeli leadership or Palestine leadership i:e Hamas? Why would Hamas endanger the lives of it's supposed citizens by starting a fight that it knew will lead to retaliation and death on its people? If Hamas doesn't value the lives of it's people, why should Israel do so? If you were in Netayanhu's shoes, what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by jeromestarks: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is in a world of his own and talking to himself when the ground has shifted under his feet wink

11,000 souls perished, mostly defencelss babies, children and women, at his order and he still thinks anyone is listening to him after he has been told to stop the killings yet he refused. Smh

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

US is supplying both Ukraine and Israel with arms largely built from supplies from China,
Indonesia and Russia, these 3 countries that dominate the supply chains of the materials used in manufacturing arms have placed controls on supply. They will draw him into a long war like Ukraine and drain him like Zelensky until they will now hit back at him.

Unfortunately, it will be from within his own people who will realise the futility in his strategy. Hamas is supposed to be a 5,000 to 15,000 brigade, it's strange that despite repeated Isreal's bombings, air strikes, tanks, hundreds of thousands of Isreal soldiers etc, for a whole month, IDF still cannot pronounce victory yet the Hamas are not ghosts.

When I watched the release of the two hostages last week, I saw the Hamas fighters, they are so confident that I kept wondering if these are people in same Gaza Isreal has been bombing for weeks. So who are the Isreal politicians like Mr Netanyahu deceiving? Certainly,I am not among those he is deceiving. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why did Hamaz attack Israel?
The 11k who died also supported Hamaz.

Do you know that about 10k Israelis were killed by Hamaz - women and children ?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by mu2sa2: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2023
copyrites:

Oya, if dem born y'all hypocritical sympathizers well, tell boko haram to fire a rocket to Russia and see what will become of you and Nigeria.
Mr man are you okay? Even your idols, Kanu and ekpa, won't spew this trash.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Terver90: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2023
If, you fake and evil pretenders love humanity and peace as you pretend, israel has a genuine demand for a ceasefire here which is release her citizens you hold as hostage for ceasefire. Do this then if they fail then the world can have a just cause against israel before GOD and humanity. You can't fool all the people all the times propaganda mongers.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Lovenorth: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Look at that shameless hypocrite Hamas Terrorists supporter up there, FreeStuffs.
Condemning IPOB, but turn round to support Hamas that has committed far more mass killings and atrocities against innocent civilians.

And Jesus was not innocent when they killed him
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by jesmond3945: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's already a month of continous day and night full scale air and land bombarding, draining military stockpiles yet no victory and he is being drawn into a long war with increasing isolation of his people in a global village with most of the major international flights in and out of his natural-resource poor but tourism-rich tiny nation of about 7 million people cancelled, Isreal citizens he ordered to leave Southern Israel yet to return to their houses, schools closed, Hezbollah striking and disrupting lives in Northern Israel etc. There's something he is not telling himself, he is winning a battle not the war. He is acting more like a politician who is thinking of winning the next election, he is not a war strategist.

hamas is just like ipob. So you have to support both.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Luckysbab: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2023
southsouthking:

Calm down bro, propaganda doesn't help.

Sure, the propaganda that Israelis see you as anything more than another Christian sum doesn't help.

https://twitter.com/yasmin_elgohari/status/1721624814576631916?t=pDy4tGzAevCmwr5_keYljA&s=19
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by udemzyudex(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2023
11,000? I don't believe stats from Gaza, that's how they lied about 500 dead in hospital blast.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by id4sho(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2023
SoNature:
The ball is in the court of those terrorists who have decided that they will never live in peace with Israel.

Most times, the best way to discourage people from committing evil is by showing them that doing so has hefty consequences.

This is a lesson Israel has taught Hamas; I hope they learnt it.
Their mind go dey
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Luckysbab: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by udemzyudex(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They already destroyed Gaza but found nothing.

Netanyahu is talking like a politician not like a military strategist. He has destroyed Gaza and it's so bad that even CNN now daily show the destruction like Al Jazeera. It's like they want him to keep on destroying Gaza to show the world.

Terrorist.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Buffalo2(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Hopefully even if there is a ceasefire today, Gaza, Palestinians and Hamas have learnt a big lesson. They will think twice before firing a rocket after the ceasefire. Not because they believe in peace or want peace.
But because, the know the consequences and hefty price they will pay.

I love the good work done by bibi and his team. Gaza will never forget this war for generations to come.

Unfortunately, Islam is a religion of death and violence. So don't be surprise to see them attack again, they will provoke a new war again in few years from now.

Then Israel will start a new line of destruction and slaughtering again in Gaza.

It's a circle that never ends, read your bible.
No be today e start, it won't end with this. Maybe Lebanon might be next. Because Lebanon don they find Israel war since.

Those Labanese no dey hear word nah.........I pity dem in advance if they try any nonsense
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Tonididdyx: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2023
Lol clearly another clueless zelensky bloodline.

You have killed tens of thousands, levelled infrastructures, surrounded Gaza and still asking hamas to release hostages.

.... Find the hostages na!... grin
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by sylve11: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

Were you there? shocked cool
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by wallarwallar(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You just want to remain stupid and senseless in ur life lDF ground forces is already in the heart of gaza city and u @ here typing rubbish. Hamas that always fight from civilian position and always send propaganda vedios
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by royalfly(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What about the hostages? They should be left to die. U all stop this one sided ways
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

Everybody does not know your lie
If you check bible, the book that preceded every other book, you will see names of places like Israel, Egypt, Gaza, Jerusalem, Judea, ashkelon, Syria, Bethlehem Nazareth etc.
This shows Israel has been existing with others mentioned on that land right from the beginning of time until war dispersed and displaced Israel to other parts of the world.
Before Israel gathered themselves back in 1948 to take over their forefathers land, Palestine, Muslim, Mohammedians have already occupied their land and they don't want Israel to come near.
The same thing Muslim Mohammedians have been doing in places like Ilorin Kwara, jos plateau, Benue State and southern Kaduna villages, when Muslim Mohammedians take over your land, they will lay claim to it as if they are the original owner of the land
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Lanre1st(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Look at that shameless hypocrite Hamas Terrorists supporter up there, FreeStuffs.
Condemning IPOB, but turn round to support Hamas that has committed far more mass killings and atrocities against innocent civilians.

IPOB terrorist spotted
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by lexy2014: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has given a condition for a ceasefire in war-torn Gaza.

Israels approach is very heavy with very little result in terms of weakening Hamas. Of the 11,000 killed, not sure how many are Hamas.

On the other hand, the world and those calling for ceasefire are being hypocritical. Instead of calling for only ceasefire, why are they not calling for Hamas to release the hostages?

Are the lives of the hostages less important than the Palestinians who are under siege?
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by PurestBoy(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
huptin:

Guy, all those things you wrote up there, do you really believe them? Wow...delusion can be an opium some times, sha. Isreal has already destroyed the whole of Gaza and you are talking of winning battles and not wars, of some delusional stockpiles of weapons getting finished?

Wow, i like your mindset...nothing in this world can shake you!
He's talking to the smartest people in the world, he thinks the Israelis think like aboki pipu

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by alcuin(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Blazebond:
See as all of una they rush to quote free stuff opinion,you all are mentally broken,it is all over for Israel and america, countries are withdrawing their ambassadors from Israel and totally cutting of diplomatic relationship with Israel,the propaganda of "we are the victims" by Israel is all over now, nobody will sit down while a bastard Israeli regime go about murdering innocent civilians because of the crime of a ."small few",now let me give you and example,the Nigerian military completely destroyed ODI in bayelsa state many years ago because some militants killed uniformed men there and we all where very angry about it because you can't kill any innocent in your quest to find a few guilty,but today most of you are happy to cheer Israel on ,and praise her for murdering innocent civilians because they are looking for Hamas,you people are stupid hypocrites,when buhari said he will teach the IPOB a big lesson in the year 2021 shebi all of us join shout and condemned him and twitter even removed the post because what he said was wrong because what he wanted to do was to give the Igbo people a collective punishment because of what a few misguided element's (IPOB) was doing,you all need to put your thinking faculty (brain) to use and understand that Israel is not fighting for you but solely fighting a bitter evil revenge war and now they are turning into a pariah state,and also she fell openly into the laps of Hamas script of making the world to hate the Jews again,just watch how america and Europe will begin to shift their voices now.

May I also add that the senseless brutality of the Nigerian Military in Odi was the major inspiration for the Niger Delta militancy, which the Nigerian government had to grapple with for a long time.

Another case is Boko Haram, the senseless brutality of the Nigerian military on BH in 2009, who were really religious fanatics operating with sticks and stones, transformed them into a formidable militia group.

The point is Military solution usually do not end well and there are countless evidences all other the world. Instead of bringing peace, the brutality becomes an inspiration to fight back and intensifies the resistance.
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Tisham20(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

e pain you grin
Re: Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead by Israel07: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

How does one talk too much but not say anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Shocking Images From The Aftermath Of California's Wildfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.